• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

So it is stated the E3 would have new Sun and Moon news? Question is whether corocoro is a repeat of that news?

It's hard to say. E3 2013 & the CoroCoro just after it revealed different things, so it may be that this year will follow suite. On top of what was already shown on the 2nd, this may turn out to be a news heavy month.

So it is stated the E3 would have new Sun and Moon news? Question is whether corocoro is a repeat of that news? It wouldn't really matter to me since the news we got is good enough for this month. Maybe we get to see the reveal of the native bird and/or dog pokemon that we have seen?

It was said that the live stream on June 14th would contain new information/gameplay and developer stories. That's a good question about CoroCoro, though I wouldn't be surprised if it followed X/Y like @Lunafreya said.

The only other dates we should look out for regarding Sun & Moon are June 16th which has the E3 2016 Pokemon Special (though it's possible that's just a thing for the whole franchise tbh) and July 7th (or is it 8th or 9th? I forgot the date) since Junichi Masuda is going to be at the Japan Expo. Back in 2013, he revealed Honedge, so he might do the same thing with a brand new Pokemon.

I think that Lillie might be more of the rival than Hau. Hau was seen to pick the starter that's weak to yours. For example, if you pick Rowlet, Hau will pick Popplio. That means that Lillie has a higher chance of being the main rival.

I thought Lille was said to not really be fond of the idea of battling. I think Hau will be the Shauna like friend who picks the starter weak to yours, and the Male/Female counterparts will serve the roles as the traditional rival.

I thought Lille was said to not really be fond of the idea of battling. I think Hau will be the Shauna like friend who picks the starter weak to yours, and the Male/Female counterparts will serve the roles as the traditional rival.
I know that she isn't fond of battling, the situation that I wrote was hypothetical. I don't even know if she is going to battle us at all. I was just pointing out what would happen if she does.

So what time does the Treehouse start tomorrow. I have the day off and I'd like to watch it but I can't find the times.

If it helps I live in Minnesota So I'm in the central time zone.

Tomorrow is the 14th, so get ready for more Sun and Moon news, plus live gameplay on Nintendo Treehouse! Also, there is a Q&A on the 15th.

The Q&A is for GO I think.

So what time does the Treehouse start tomorrow. I have the day off and I'd like to watch it but I can't find the times.

It starts 9am West Coast time, so however that translates to central. It'll be 5pm for me over here in the UK.

It's at 11 AM Central Time.

Tomorrow is the 14th, so get ready for more Sun and Moon news, plus live gameplay on Nintendo Treehouse! Also, there is a Q&A on the 15th.

The Q&A is for GO I think.

Yeah, it's for Pokemon Go.

Aside from June 14th, we should look out for July 7th just incase Masuda reveals a new Pokemon like he did with Honedge. Though, has he visited the Japan Expo aside from X/Y's pre-release?

I can't imagine the QA for Go will be that enlightening. I've been messing around with it for a few days and it relatively simple. Still an interesting project though and we may actually learn aobut future plans.

I can't imagine the QA for Go will be that enlightening. I've been messing around with it for a few days and it relatively simple. Still an interesting project though and we may actually learn aobut future plans.

Is there an official statement about the thing on the 16th? I feel everywhere has been pretty quiet about it and the 14th and 15th are the only things being talked about.

Sorry but what exactly is going on the 16th?

I don't recall hearing about anything on the 16th. Where/when was it announced?

Oh I've just found it. Seems no specifics were given but it's at E3 too and is a special event for Pokemon. Two hours earlier than tomorrow's stream, which makes it pretty early for E3 (7am) I wonder why. I'll add the details into the E3 thread since it seems to be still at E3 and it might include SM. Thanks for pointing it out! :D

Back
Top Bottom