• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to come up with a CSI: Miami-esque pun about Life coming to an end but I couldn't think of a good one. Just pretend that there's a good one here, okay.

Life was fairly active and I think most people who gave reads so far were leaning town on them. I'll have to look back through their posts to see if they gave any reads that could give us a hint as to who might have gone after them, but I find it unlikely at this stage that anyone they suspected too strongly would go for the obvious kill.

For now I'm going to Vote: Molten Eevee. Still my strongest scumread from last day phase, and still waiting on a straight answer to the things I was asking him (ie reason for voting MCH and why I can't seem to find it even though he insists it's there).

White Crow seems to have given a decent explanation for their behavior and vote, but I'd still keep an eye on them. I'm not really seeing the case against Space atm, but I also don't see anything that merits defending them so I'll just see how that plays out.

I read through Life's posts. I could speculate a few potential reasons as to why he could have been nightkilled but I'd like to hear from others first.

The reasoning on Pikochu's vote towards M*13? It was just speculation but to answer more specifically

I'm not sure how to word this exactly but I was thinking about it more in this way: by voting M*13, then that might clear him because why would he vote him over someone else? There wasn't a good case against M*13.

I won't deny that it's not possible but it's pretty WIFOMy... Maybe he didn't vote ROMCH because of what I said? Honestly I think you're looking too much into it, he could have voted anyone, and considering how he claimed how he lacked time he could just picked the first one to come to mind.

I thought about that. What I was brining attention to it was that Pikochu pointed out that M*13 was a new player who could be excused from making some suspicious remarks. Yet he voted anyway over mch or trying to make a case against someone else.

...Ehh? But he flipped scum, so I'm not sure what you're trying to mean by saying that he voted M*13 despite excusing him as Town.

The speculation was a stretch, I know.

Anyway I get that in hindsight it would have made more sense to have just voted to prevent a possible tie in the first place, but for some reason that didn't cross my mind. It was near the end of the phase and things were slow so I just didn't actually expect a tie to form, I guess.

Also you're voting me but you put White Crow ahead of me?

I don't remember things being slow. Could you give me for how long you paid attention to the thread?

White Crow's reply was satisfying so I put him lower than you.

Sorry if I am asking too much but could I also get a reads list from you?

Life never changed their vote from Elementar, but they'd FoS'd both RainbowSkittles and Pikochu. Could be that one of Pikochu's teammates decided to take them out in case they latched onto someone else.

What is interesting is that RS had Life pegged as scum before the flip, so I'd like to know what they think of this now and if it's changed any of their other reads. @RainbowSkittles

Vote: Molten Eevee
I still don't know about him, he seems too careless to be town

I'm actually surprised that it wasn't Zexy or someone who was killed last night. They're one of the biggest town reads, whereas life was more of a slight town lean.

At the moment, I'm thinking that an RS lynch could be good. For an experienced player, they seem to be playing a bit weirdly. And Sunsette's last post contains some good info actually.

Surprised by the NK as well. I'd honestly have expected one of Zexy, Mido, or HD to be fearkilled D1. That means one of them must be mafia. Looking over Life's posts, he was a sort of an under-the-radar townie for me in that his posts sounded townie but weren't really alarming in any way. He also didn't really have many strong connections to anyone, besides arguably Elementar because of his vote on them. So my guess is that he was targeted because he was townie looking enough but his death wouldn't reveal much info relatively speaking. He did seem to be probing people frequently, but a lot of that seemed to be for clarifications on stuff. I guess he could have hit a sour spot with someone somewhere in there, but not sure who. Molten Eevee or M13 would be my best guesses there.

Well then. I was really expecting HD or Zexy to be NK'd, or maybe Sunsette. I'll have to take a closer look at Life's interactions on D1.

@HumanDawn I hear you on my lack of contribution, I'll be sure to post some reads. Just been busy at work this week, but the weekend will give me more time :).

Well this is my first time doing this kind of game but my thoughts on the the idea of drawing people out just because there inactive could only be a small chance that you actually get some one from the mafia pinpointed its to much of a risk because of the fact that you can end up taking out one of the towns people instead and that would not do us any favors ..... so i am thinking that we should perhaps watch the posts that come in analyze them and see if we cant catch somthing to help us find the mafia.

hmmm im sorry, i have gone back to read most of the posts just so that i could catch up on whats happening i am new at this game and i am confused on whats going on but for sure i am trying to keep up with the posts from what i have read i believe that the first vote was a lucky one second i still say that trying to target the inactives first could be bad for the town its like a 50 50 chance game that would either get some one from mafia or some one from town could be taken out so i do see that you guys are analyzing other people some are looking into others more often now only do to the fact that i am new to this i am only throwing this out just because im trying to figure things out now im not voting this person right now but i am going to throw it out there that mmmmmmm has chimed in a few times and it seems like its when it was necessary only to suggest some one as a member of the mafia i could be wrong on this but what do you guys think about him/her since i know nothing of the players gender.

Last edited:
Life never changed their vote from Elementar, but they'd FoS'd both RainbowSkittles and Pikochu. Could be that one of Pikochu's teammates decided to take them out in case they latched onto someone else.

I've considered those possibilities, but another that I've considered is that a Town read person decided to Nightkill a strong Town player that hasn't Town read them.

Molten Eevee or M13 would be my best guesses there.

Who would you vote from the two?

You really want to risk losing a Townie<so early on in the game?

deja vu...

Who would you vote from all your Mafia reads?

@Andrew1990;

Cool post. Who would you vote?

Who would you vote from the two?
Hard to say. I'm leaning towards Molten Eevee because I don't like the tone of their posts which still hasn't improved much, and the backlash against responses to his softclaim. M13 still hasn't really contributed much of anything imo and a lot of his posts seem filler. I can see where Life was coming from with both of them, but his interactions with M13 seemed like confusion for Life whereas with Eevee it was more frustration.

are you asking me who i would vote for
HumanDawn

because i honestly dont know since i had missed two days of the posts i missed out on the stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom