• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia II: Endgame: A Not So Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood

Do you actually want flavour?

• Yes

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@HumanDawn Are you trying to justify your vote by using the argument I proposed earlier?

You mean the highlighted post? Not really, I don't think it means much. I'm annoyed at the state of the game more; one player is just fine telling us to lynch somebody with nothing and another just doesn't care. Maaan has this site gotten soft or what?

Unvote: Doctor Floptopus Rip the first and last joke vote i'll ever make

Alrighty then, my thoughts on the current two people.
Molten Eevee: I believe Town knowing the role of a Mafia would be bastard? Idk. Lyncher and the Lynchee is Life.

OR, and this is a big one
Life is a mafia role which does something on death, ME is team mate trying to activate this clause. Unlikely.

EO: Either doesnt want to play the game, is Bomb, or is Town scaring mafia by claiming Bomb. Probably the latter, as they claimed they want to mess with everyone. On the chance you just dont want to play, I dont think joining the game had much point in my honest opinion. No means to offend of course.

The tihng about Molten Eevee is I think he looks scummy, but I don't think we should lynch him yet. As I was saying before, there's two things that come to my mind as likely for him given how obvious of a lynch candidate he's made himself:

A.) He's a jester and trying to die so he can win.

B.) It's a trap. He makes me think of Leggo in LotR Mafia, who wound up turning everyone who lynched her into a miller, and that one guy in the parallel universe game who got to kill a player of his choice upon his death.
Let me redirect you to this post right here:

Speaking of him, I'd like to highlight this post from Jackatlasred. Leetic noticed this and said that it was SK mentality. What do you all think? Is he joking or what?
That bit by jack just struck me as a joke, a direct response to my joke that I felt left out because he joke voted for some other person because they had no votes on them, but then I still had no votes on me.
My subsequent FOS on leetic was also mostly a joke, but I am curious as to why @leetic thinks Jack's response to me sounds like SK mentality.

I was assuming jack was joking, but there have been so many things thrown around already that could either be a joke or real thanks to the nature of the game. Trying to dissect anyone's motives at this point is just leading me to WIFOM circular reasoning.

I was assuming jack was joking, but there have been so many things thrown around already that could either be a joke or real thanks to the nature of the game. Trying to dissect anyone's motives at this point is just leading me to WIFOM circular reasoning.

*old man voice* dAMN these kids! When I was playing Bulbagarden Mafia a year ago this randomness was almost UNHEARD of. Now it's all these scrubs who've probably all come from that blasted Fun and Games forum before it was combined who just don't play Mafia the RIGHT WAY! What happened to the GREAT heated debates, intense voting and incredibly engaging drama!? Scumhunting is dead, it's all joke votes every Day Phase, and meta's usage being cracked up to ELEVEN! Y'all are wussies who are all like "I'm gonna vote when there's something interesting and say nothing else." and expect to shit to be handed to you LITERALLY on a SILVER PLATTER by players who actually have a SHIT to say. Y'all just don't know SHIT, but, you SCRUBS might learn a thing or two FROM me, so not all hope is over yet!

Yeah... TWR isn't the same as it was when I joined.
anyways, jack was probably just being jack. but in my experience, he's always a good lynch for town to get info regardless of alignment and if he's scum, well then.

Hey all, sorry for getting here so late. I've been a little busy these past few days and will likely continue to be for a little longer, so apologies for any delayed responses.

My thoughts on MEevee trying to lynch me are really nonexistent. The fact that he's trying to do it without giving a single reason aside from "trust me" makes me think he's just joking around, so I'm not going to take his vote seriously in all honestly. If he is a third-party (and it's likely that there are in this game. There were 2 in the first Chaos Mafia) then I would guess he's trying to get lynched or get me lynched. And I'm sure the game would continue if he's lynched so I'd still be willing to vote him. And, actually, I would be in support of getting rid of any 3rd parties because we don't if they're going to hurt the town or not.

So, with that reasoning (and not under the reasoning of an OMGUS), I am going to Vote: Molten Eevee.

Note that this may change but for now this is my vote since there is no one else I suspect of being scum.

we don't know if they're going to hurt the town or not.***

EXHIBIT A:

anyways, jack was probably just being jack. but in my experience, he's always a good lynch for town to get info regardless of alignment and if he's scum, well then.

>guy is always a good lynch for info
>if they flip scum it's all well and good
>no vote with no reason as to why

CLASSIFICATION: SCRUB

EXHIBIT B:

Hey all, sorry for getting here so late. I've been a little busy these past few days and will likely continue to be for a little longer, so apologies for any delayed responses.

My thoughts on MEevee trying to lynch me are really nonexistent. The fact that he's trying to do it without giving a single reason aside from "trust me" makes me think he's just joking around, so I'm not going to take his vote seriously in all honestly. If he is a third-party (and it's likely that there are in this game. There were 2 in the first Chaos Mafia) then I would guess he's trying to get lynched or get me lynched. And I'm sure the game would continue if he's lynched so I'd still be willing to vote him. And, actually, I would be in support of getting rid of any 3rd parties because we don't if they're going to hurt the town or not.

So, with that reasoning (and not under the reasoning of an OMGUS), I am going to Vote: Molten Eevee.

Note that this may change but for now this is my vote since there is no one else I suspect of being scum.

>explanation for why they're late
>reasonable dissatisfaction shown coupled with theorizing
>vote is reasoned thoroughly to justify it and persuasive reasoning is demonstrated

CLASSIFICATION: PLAYA

i'm like 80% sure eevee's push on life was a reaction test of some sort, and i'm not entirely sure i'm a fan of life's reaction (that's definitely an OMGUS vote regardless of whether or not you claim it is)

question for the peanut gallery: is molten eevee dumb enough to actually think he can fulfill a jester/lyncher wincon on d1 in this manner? because if he is then lol

Blah birds bewserfst, blah. I think this is where the treasure is.

Votecount:
Returnofmastercrazyhand - 1 - Pikochu
Life - 1 - Molten Eevee
HumanDawn - 1 - TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan - 1 - DrumBeats
Etrian Oddity - 1 - Etrian Oddity
Molten Eevee - 1 - Life
Zexy - 1 - Dragel
Slife - 1 - jackatlasred
Jackatlasred - 2 - Leetic, HumanDawn
Doctor Floptopus - 1 - Slife

No vote - 14 - The rest of you scrubs

Wait so am I a Scrub or a Playa then

You're a MUTHA FUCKIN QUEEN!!!

question for the peanut gallery: is molten eevee dumb enough to actually think he can fulfill a jester/lyncher wincon on d1 in this manner? because if he is then lol

Sometimes I wonder if he just likes messing with others because he's a troll or something, but somehow I could see it as something he would try pulling off in this manner.

Unvote: jackatlasred because yay, I don't feel so left out now.

FOS: leetic for putting a second vote on Jack, and having 2 votes active at once. :eek:

Why an FoS and not a vote?

Ooh. I think I've been in a game here with one of those. I just can't remember which one.

No. No I didn't, lol. Sorry.

100 Mafia had one. I'm sure they've been in a few others, you've been here for a while and you just argued Tree Stump vs. Reckless Spirit semantics. I think you're playing dumb on the lyncher front, but I'm unsure of the motives. The most likely one I can think of is you being the lyncher, but I'm not sure if its that simple right now. My second idea is that you are the godfather, who is trying to bait a cop check on himself by being controversial on day one and allow yourself to be cleared early on.

Chaos mafia doesn't work like that, don't you remember the mechanics from I?
If anything, though, this post makes you less likely mafia; I feel like scum!you would've noticed that some scum roles would be odd; in I in which I was scum we had mafia cop and bodyguard lol
You could still be an indep, of course.

I don't see it. How does Eevee feel less mafia to you for this?

It's going to be useless to think about this any further. Molten Eevee clearly doesn't want to share and according to TheCapsFan he's done this before as Town. Even if it's getting people to talk, it's anti-Town because all it's leading to is filler posts. Molten Eevee is usually anti-Town so I don't think it says much about their alignment.

I'm honestly surprised that nobody is paying attention to my vote on Etrian; somebody who voted themselves. Either no one cares, or the people that care are waiting to see what happens instead of getting involved. I'm content sticking with it, unless somebody cares enough to talk about it (but maybe what looks like nothing but an exaggerated random vote is more interetesting).

Etrian self-voting Day 1 is an every game thing afaik. I can't remember a game when it hasn't happened. I hate it personally because it allows him to contribute nothing day one when he is mafia and get away with it because he does it as town too. Unfortunately I feel that pushing a lynch on it is a great way to waste day one.

I am very depressed with that statement, and would contest it... But it's not getting us any closer to lynching Life.

EO voting for EO is normal.

I don't actually...

As i said, i don't remember I all that well... I think I subbed in at the end to the scum team and laid low enough to avoid detection so scum can win?

I guess if I had a scum meta, that would be it... Lay low and incite trouble from the shadows. Since i'm not, clearly i'm town.

The beginning ME keeps pushing Life for no reason. I've been playing on Syndicate lately where you cannot share information from your role, but here you can, so if you have something, share it! Please. Whatever your reasoning is on Life, you are fully capable of sharing it, so do it.

The end of the post pings me. You are not clearly town, and why in the course of day one should we believe so?

Considering there is no day 0... :p How can you be so sure a night 0 ability doesn't exist? How can you be sure a day 1 ability doesn't exist?

Either way, this isn't getting us any closer to lynching Life.

If it does, you can share it with us right now. So go for it.

I agree, that's why I love messing with the Mafia in lynching them all : ). Yeah, I can see how you would lose interest. I joined this game when there were just 13 players, now suddenly there were 25, but thinking that I won't necessarily play through all of it gives some peace. ( i DO want to play the game though but i'm just worried it might get reaaallly tiring, especially with another game going on to invest energy in)

I don't think voting Etrian will take us anywhere. If he's not Mafia then I could see them fit Fool.

UNVOTE: Etrian Oddity
VOTE: jackatlasred

jack has two votes on them and has a chance of flipping scum as any. "But Human, he could be Town! :O", you could say that to everyone playing the game that you vote.

Really don't think EO is the fool, but it is possible. Jack actually only had one vote on him before you voted, because Crystal Onix removed theirs, so you just broke the one vote tie onto Jack. What reasoning do you have against Jack, opposed to anybody else with one vote right now?

Hate this post. Let me break it down:
Jack is behaving normally
But we should lynch him anyway for info
I guess he might be scum too

And there is not even a vote to back the post.

Two questions for you @returnofmastercrazyhand
If Jack is behaving normally, then why would he warrant a lynch today?
What info do you expect to gain from lynching him?

For now,
Unvote: TheCapsFan
Vote: roMCH

Really don't think EO is the fool, but it is possible. Jack actually only had one vote on him before you voted, because Crystal Onix removed theirs, so you just broke the one vote tie onto Jack. What reasoning do you have against Jack, opposed to anybody else with one vote right now?

I thought they had two votes on them from the last vote count there was before I posted but apparently it was wrong. I'm a strong believer that votes help inflame a fire to get the game going. I had no other options and I wasn't sure to make of either Molten Eevee or Etrian from their behaviour.

Hate this post. Let me break it down:
Jack is behaving normally
But we should lynch him anyway for info
I guess he might be scum too

And there is not even a vote to back the post.

Two questions for you @returnofmastercrazyhand
If Jack is behaving normally, then why would he warrant a lynch today?
What info do you expect to gain from lynching him?

For now,
Unvote: TheCapsFan
Vote: roMCH

same

UNVOTE: jackatlasred
VOTE: returnofmastercrazyhand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom