• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zexy: Town, more of a Town Leader.

Sunsette: Every now and again pops in with something useful. Town.

Hellcrow: Null

Slife: Null

Jdthebus: Again, Null.

Elementar: Town

White Crow: Super late vote, voting target flipped scum, making them look worse. Mafia.

HumanDawn: Town, much like Zexy, seems to be leading the pack.

RainbowSkittles: Same boat as me, yet a null read.

M13: Leaning mafia, not stone hard on this read.

Andrew: No idea, at all. Posting one good informative post, ever so slightly town.

Molten Eevee: Leaning mafia from actions on Day One.

Space: Couldnt tell you.

rMCH: Actions seem scummy to me; but after the lynch on Day one, I have to say town.

I'm going to have a vote now because I have sport today and probably won't be around.

VOTE: RainbowSkittles

I know that there are probably better options, such as White Crow or Calvin, but I currently don't have the time and I'm happy with this. I may change if I get back in time.

1. While I've not shown much in this one I can offer up the fact that I am indeed a Townie

2.I'd probably place one on Calvin

1. We're all town until proven guilty. That doesn't help at all here. I don't understand how you can find the time to tell us you're townie but not to make actual posts to help contribute as a town member. It's not enough to just be town; you have to be an active citizen of the town, That means explaining yourself and being clear with your thoughts/posts so that the other townies aren't left in the dark and can understand where you're coming from. Remember that this is a team game, not a self-preservation one.

2. What's stopping you?

It only would help the mafia, which would only be justified if you are mafia yourself.

While I agree Eevee is acting suspicious, your logic makes no sense. If he is mafia, why would he need to reveal what Pokemon he is in the thread when he could do that in his mafia chat anyway?

Secondly, I must now throw something towards the inactives. Without fully pinning the blame on one. They must be doing something outside of the game, otherwise surely they would have been modkilled/subbed for inactivity.

Also, Zexy you claim I am dodging? What inparticular? RainbowSkittles themselves said the exact same thing as me; "Im not dodging any questions, I may not have seen it"

Why is the vote not on them? I believe they have acted the scummiest out of me and them, In my honest opinion.

I don't like the tone of these posts from you. What do you want to do about the inactives? If you are town you know that you aren't scum so why compare your scumminess to RS? The only inactive that you read as scum according to your reads list is White Crow. Even RS is null, but you said you find them scummier than you. Your scum reads are some of the more active players in general, so why doYou seem to be all over the place right now.

-----

Going to put up a vote on RS to hopefully force them to speak up and address what I said.
Vote: RainbowSkittles

@Andrew1990 ; Yes

-

RainbowSkittles and Elementar's interactions give me deja vu feelings... I swear I've seen that kind of conversation happen 2 years ago at least 2 or 3 times. I think there better targets to focus on than RS but I do not mind the attention.

VOTE: Calvin ッ

Because I've seen he can be logical and trying to solve the game but is constantly dodging here. Others are dodging too but for his case it feels forced.

Im sorry but i can not vote for them actually i have not really seen any evidence that could prove them to be mafia in fact i do have to say for some on that once me to vote those two or for one of them i think that your throwing names out there and then making some reason to vote for them that dose not seem reasonable to me and i think i am going to vote for you i have seen you do this twice now in the threads so....

vote HumanDawn

@Andrew1990 ; Yes

-

RainbowSkittles and Elementar's interactions give me deja vu feelings... I swear I've seen that kind of conversation happen 2 years ago at least 2 or 3 times. I think there better targets to focus on than RS but I do not mind the attention.

Because I've seen he can be logical and trying to solve the game but is constantly dodging here. Others are dodging too but for his case it feels forced.

Im sorry but i can not vote for them actually i have not really seen any evidence that could prove them to be mafia in fact i do have to say for some on that once me to vote those two or for one of them i think that your throwing names out there and then making some reason to vote for them that dose not seem reasonable to me and i think i am going to vote for you i have seen you do this twice now in the threads so....

vote HumanDawn
Would you mind clarifying what you just said here? I'm having trouble following.

Would you mind clarifying what you just said here? I'm having trouble following.

well what i was saying is that humandawn wanted me to vote for two people because he whas claiming that they could be mafia but i have not seen him really come up with any evidence to really make those two that he wants voted for to be mafia and i am thinking that he is just throwing the names out there to start eliminating people and that to me sounds like somthing a mafia member would do it seems like he is trying to blend in as a member of town but yet he is throwing names out there just because he has a suspicion about them.

@Calvin ッ why no read on Midorikawa?

Alright, I have some time to post that reads list I promised earlier :).

Zexy: Strong Town, helped start the BW on Pikochu
Sunsette: Town. They've acted very similar to other games I've played with them when they were town.And I don't see why they would have joined the Pikochu BW as scum.
Hellcrow: Er, not really sure. Hasn't said much.
Elementar: I'm still suspicious of him, but not as much as yesterday. Slight scum.
Slife: I like his posts so far. He's been interacting with people and trying to provoke reactions from people. Town.
White Crow: Slight Town Lean. He's been inconsistent at times but I still think he would have tied the vote directly as scum, even if it might have brought unwanted attention on him.
Midorikawa: Town. Though I am a bit paranoid of her since she acted the same way in .
HumanDawn: Strong Town, basically started the BW on Pikochu
RainbowSkittles: Looks scummy to me. Insists that he is town, yet posts reads without providing much reasoning, doesn't write any detailed posts, etc.
MMMMMMMMMMMMM: He confuses me so much. I'm gonna have to say null.
Andrew1990: Only two posts so far, but I really don't like or understand the vote on HD, so I have to go with slight scum.
Molten Eevee: Null. I said this before but his anti-town behavior on D1, while really annoying, doesn't seem to be alignment indicative for him. I wouldn't mind a lynch later on if something changes but it's too early for me to say one way or another right now.
Space: Null. They've been defensive about not voting yesterday, which is a bit scummy, but I am inclined to think they would have voted for someone as scum.
returnofmastercrazyhand: I'm no stranger to seeing saltiness (am I right @TheCapsFan, or I am right?), although yesterday he was pretty hot. I saw him as town yesterday, that hasn't changed.
Calvin ッ: Scummy. Seems like he's trying to avoid answering questions in detail.

Worth noting that my only Town Locks are Zexy and HD at the moment. Thought they aren't locked in a safe, more like a keyed padlock. ;)

I'm going to make a vote on Calvin to keep the pressure on. @EeveelutionLover Now would probably be a good time for a vote count since the day's half over and there have been several votes. :)

Though I have to admit it makes me wonder since RS is voting for Calvin as well...

I'll be back tomorrow morning to catch up. Feel free to ask me about my reads.

@Andrew1990 Did you mess up your previous post? I'm seeing that you voted for two players in same post. Your vote is still on Calvin btw so if you want to change your vote make sure you type Unvote: Calvin/ X player for future votes and unvotes.

Actually i never voted for calvin or zexy my vote whas for (humandawn)

{Vote Humandawn}

Calvin - V - Zexy, HumanDawn, returnofmastercrazyhand, RainbowSkittles, jdthebud
RainbowSkittles - II - Elementar, Slife
Molten Eevee - I - MMMMMMMMMMMMM
HumanDawn - I - Andrew1990

@jdthebud I was just in the middle of making a vote count. Thanks for reminding me tho. I'll be busy tomorrow so this is the only vote count I can post. When I get back tomorrow I'll announce that their is 1 hour left remaining, So if you guys want a vote count in the next 12 hours or so feel free to update this one.

@Andrew1990 Got ya. Sorry for my confusion.

RainbowSkittles isn't exactly acting in the most town-like way but I think voting Calvin is the best option right now so,

Vote: Calvin ッ

And here are my reads:

Zexy: Leaning town. Helpful and was an active force in the Pikochu lynch.

Sunsette: Leaning town. Has had thoughtful posts and isn't afraid to act.

Hellcrow: Not sure, since the lack of posts.

Elementar: Leaning town. I'd been iffy about them, but other than the "inactive lynch suggestion" (which has been resolved) they haven't done anything suspicious.

Slife: Neutral. They've been making helpful posts and such, but not to the point where I'm comfortable to lean town for them.

jdthebud: Neutral. In a similar way to Slife.

White Crow: Leaning town. Gave a valid defense of their vote near the end of Day 1.

Midorikawa: Leaning town for now since she hasn't said anything suspicious.

HumanDawn: Leaning town. I don't think someone who was mafia would have been so persistent against mch. And after giving it some thought you did back off and instead voted Pikochu (even starting the lynch I believe).

RainbowSkittles: It's really hard to tell since their posts haven't been anything substantial. I'd guess town though since I'd think a mafia would be trying harder to fit in.

M*13: Neutral. They haven't said anything worthy of being called town or mafia. Most of their posts were regarding mechanics and so it's hard to judge.

Andrew1990: I really have no clue. The things they're saying is kind of all over the place.

Molten Eevee: Gut feeling tells me he's town, but his behavior is scummy nonetheless.

returnofmastercrazyhand: Leaning town.

Calvin: Leaning mafia. Quiet and not exactly contributing, also calling out inactives when he himself still hasn't done all that much. Nothing that seems town-ish anyway.

A lot of these are neutral and subject to change. I still need to look back as I haven't had the time to do so.

It's not that it's inherently scummy, it's just that it doesn't really feel that it contributes that much or is means anything. Then again I disagree with the reasoning so I'm seeing what you brought up in a different light than you are. Forgive me if I'm being too hard; it's possible that I'm looking too hard into things and even though we lynched Mafia Day 1 I would like to keep the momentum of things.

No sweat, I completely get where you're coming from! Gotta keep things going is right. What I was saying wasn't going anywhere since I mean, there was no way of proving it anyway.

The feature that allowed us to do it is dead : (... I asked Tech here about it and no response.

Well shoot. I miss it already

This is a reply to Space i do not think my posts have been that scatterd but perhaps thay are im sorry for that as far as you guys voting for calvin i am confused on why or the reasoning for that i wont change my vote but i dont see why calvin is being targeted out?

You seem careless because you randomly roleclaimed for no reason. It only would help the mafia, which would only be justified if you are mafia yourself.
First, publicly role claiming helps no one... If I were mafia, my role would be known to my team already.

Second, scum lost their water starter, so unless they have a gen 6 starter, They have no reason to target me. I believe they dont have a gen 6 because Life died when i was a better target if they did.

BUT the evolution mechanics ARE anti town. You could be scum trying to get an easy kill or you could be town trying to evolve. If the second, that would make you either Squirtle, Mudkip, Piplup, Oshawott or Fennekin or Chespin.

Vote: MMMMMMMMMMMMM

If you are scum looking for an easy kill, then we get a scum kill... But if you are looking to evolve, you are being anti town. Antitown behaviour is still a good reason to lynch you.

First, publicly role claiming helps no one... If I were mafia, my role would be known to my team already.

Second, scum lost their water starter, so unless they have a gen 6 starter, They have no reason to target me. I believe they dont have a gen 6 because Life died when i was a better target if they did.

BUT the evolution mechanics ARE anti town. You could be scum trying to get an easy kill or you could be town trying to evolve. If the second, that would make you either Squirtle, Mudkip, Piplup, Oshawott or Fennekin or Chespin.

Vote: MMMMMMMMMMMMM

If you are scum looking for an easy kill, then we get a scum kill... But if you are looking to evolve, you are being anti town. Antitown behaviour is still a good reason to lynch you.

Um so i do not understand how is it that your role is known to your team less your talking to them some how from my knowledge no one talks to any one besides through this website so if your role is known to other players how is that possible.

@EeveelutionLover I have a vote on Molten Eevee as well, not that it looks like it's going anywhere at this point.

Honestly I can barely read Andrew's posts and what I can glean from them seems to tell me that they don't really understand how the game works. My guess would be clueless town.

Um so i do not understand how is it that your role is known to your team less your talking to them some how from my knowledge no one talks to any one besides through this website so if your role is known to other players how is that possible.
The mafia team almost always get their own private chat provided by the hosts, with their roles auto revealed by the hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom