• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Pokemon Starters Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have a vote now because I have sport today and probably won't be around.

VOTE: RainbowSkittles

I know that there are probably better options, such as White Crow or Calvin, but I currently don't have the time and I'm happy with this. I may change if I get back in time.

You had time to vote for either of them if you just voted for RainbowSkittles.

well what i was saying is that humandawn wanted me to vote for two people because he whas claiming that they could be mafia but i have not seen him really come up with any evidence to really make those two that he wants voted for to be mafia and i am thinking that he is just throwing the names out there to start eliminating people and that to me sounds like somthing a mafia member would do it seems like he is trying to blend in as a member of town but yet he is throwing names out there just because he has a suspicion about them.

I only asked you who you would vote from just having gone over the thread, not who you would vote for two. I'm throwing out names out there because I suspect they're more likely to be Mafia from everyone else. Do you think they have done anything to make you think they're Town?

This is a reply to Space i do not think my posts have been that scatterd but perhaps thay are im sorry for that as far as you guys voting for calvin i am confused on why or the reasoning for that i wont change my vote but i dont see why calvin is being targeted out?

I kept prompting Calvin for thoughts and reads but kept on getting nothing. Mafia does not like sharing reads or voting people - it leaves tracks and has a risk of alienating people. The fact his reads list missed Midorikawa out for some reason and hasn't voted anyone shows that he hasn't really been thinking about trying to solve the game for Town, which just happens to be one of the reasons I voted for Pikochu.

Second, scum lost their water starter, so unless they have a gen 6 starter, They have no reason to target me. I believe they dont have a gen 6 because Life died when i was a better target if they did.

It's also possible they did not target you out of fear that they could be on the chopping block if it ever came to needing to claim their Pokemon. "Molten Eevee flipped Town - Does that mean that there's scum in whoever claimed Chespin and Fennekin?".

Vote: MMMMMMMMMMMMM
If you are scum looking for an easy kill, then we get a scum kill... But if you are looking to evolve, you are being anti town. Antitown behaviour is still a good reason to lynch you.

Better than everyone else?

UNVOTE: RainbowSkittles

VOTE: White Crow

Calvin already has a bandwagon, so I won't just put on a seemingly useless vote.

It's also possible they did not target you out of fear that they could be on the chopping block if it ever came to needing to claim their Pokemon. "Molten Eevee flipped Town - Does that mean that there's scum in whoever claimed Chespin and Fennekin?".
I suppose that is true.
Better than everyone else?

M is my best scumread at the moment.

I honestly dont think I have been inactive as many others, and if thats the reason for your vote @returnofmastercrazyhand, your vote should be on an actual inactive. Not someone who has posted, albeit briefly to someone who has posted maybe once. Your reasoning behind your vote makes no sense if its on me. What I think has happened here is that you dont know who to vote, so you went for two of the biggest town looking players. Those being Zexy and HD. Call it a bandwagon vote if you will.
It is most probably a bandwagon of his. Still, why try to make MCH look bad? What if HD and I are right, and he did well in following? Shouldn't you try to convince HD and I to unvote you instead of calling out someone voting you?
Also, Zexy you claim I am dodging? What inparticular? RainbowSkittles themselves said the exact same thing as me; "Im not dodging any questions, I may not have seen it"

Why is the vote not on them? I believe they have acted the scummiest out of me and them, In my honest opinion.
Nothing in particular; but you haven't really produced any content in this game, and THAT's what's alarming. Not saying that you are the only one, but I said that I expected more analysis from you compared to other people who are also dodging, RS included.

Trying to put the blame on RS doesn't look good for you either; your defense pretty much is "why me, pick those instead!"

Calvin’s reads list… lots of town reads on people widely read town, some scumreads on potential (mis?)lynches and several nulls. Not a really good look if that’s all we get after LOTS of prompting.

Andrew’s quoting got me confused, and the vote on Human is even worse… full of anti-town things but it is null because we don’t have a clue of how he’s playing.

jdthebud’s readlist looks better than the one he made as scum in True Lust so I lean town ( @HumanDawn; feel free to check that game to find his readlist just like you did with Elementar :D)

I also don’t see something extremely scummy from Space, not sure why HD thinks she’s scummy.

@Molten Eevee; “Anti-town behavior is still a good reason to lynch you.” – NO. We are trying to lynch SCUM. Not players with anti-town behaviours.
This was a very scummy line.

When someone asks you something in a game, just answer!

Refusing to reply to people's questions is scummy unless they pretty much ask you to claim.

Gotta go now, for real.
Maybe I'm just annoyed that Sunsette is dwelling on something that is over and done with and wasn't really relevant to begin with. She won't accept my reasons for the vote, so I don't really care. Move on.

jdthebud’s readlist looks better than the one he made as scum in True Lust so I lean town ( @HumanDawn; feel free to check that game to find his readlist just like you did with Elementar :D)

I also don’t see something extremely scummy from Space, not sure why HD thinks she’s scummy.

Prelim thoughts/reads on people who have posted so far:
KoiNoYokan: Aggressively scum hunting. looks good so far.
Makaze: Avoiding questions is annoying and not really towny behavior. Their first reads were KNY as towny, Sunsette as scum, but no reasoning, which is annoying as well. Only slightly scum right now since there are plenty of other people who have yet to post.
leetic: Also aggressive scum hunting.
Sunsette: Would like to hear some more thoughts/ reads from them.
Occams: First post, claims VT. well ok then.
Hellcrow: Made just one post so far (like me!).

True... although that was pretty early D1, but still the reads list this game is better. My Scumdar 3000 isn't reacting to them.

I dislike how Space pegged both Elementar and Pikochu as scummy after I asked her who she would vote, but then ended up voting nobody despite there being votes scared on four players and said she'd have voted Pikochu after they lynched Mafia. Town would be more motivated to vote to prevent potential ties to get the lynches on players they find scummy. It doesn't help that other than that I don't think she said anything that useful.

Anyway, there isnt long until phase change I think. I've told you guys I dont have many reads, and then when I eventually post my very few reads, it still isnt good enough.

Im not sure what I can do to change the tides of this without trying to shift the blame to someone else, like in my last post.

I hope for your sake that one of the town leaders are Fire Type [emoji14]

as far as you guys voting for calvin i am confused on why or the reasoning for that i wont change my vote but i dont see why calvin is being targeted out?

Calvin's been overall quiet and seemingly trying to get an easy lynch by bringing up inactives. Also his reads weren't much of anything.

I dislike how Space pegged both Elementar and Pikochu as scummy after I asked her who she would vote, but then ended up voting nobody despite there being votes scared on four players and said she'd have voted Pikochu after they lynched Mafia. Town would be more motivated to vote to prevent potential ties to get the lynches on players they find scummy. It doesn't help that other than that I don't think she said anything that useful.

I didn't want to vote Elementar because I said I didn't see enough reason to think of them as scum. I found the inactive thing suspicious but that was eventually cleared up anyway. And honestly there's not much else I can say about the Pikochu thing. Look I'm not sure what more I can say about this as a whole

Im not sure what I can do to change the tides of this without trying to shift the blame to someone else, like in my last post.

Who were you trying to shift blame onto? Cause I don't see anything like that in your last post (unless you're talking about your reads and leaning mafia for M*13 and Molten Eevee)

Calvin - VI - Zexy, HumanDawn, returnofmastercrazyhand, RainbowSkittles, jdthebud, Space,
Molten Eevee - II - MMMMMMMMMMMMM, Sunsette
RainbowSkittles - I - Slife
HumanDawn - I - Andrew1990
MMMMMMMMMMMMM- I - Molten Eevee
White Crow - I - Elementar

Day phase ends in the next 8ish hours since I'll be away for a few in 1 hour.

MOD NOTE: I believe Archaic said to us at some point that the forum search feature is currently disabled. I cannot remember why. There's typically a search bar at the top page that allows you to ISO but it doesn't seem to be there for any section.

EDIT: @HumanDawn the feature you asked about in the tech thread is no longer available on XenForo. I know, it sucks. I can't see how many posts I have in RM as compared to everyone else anymore. But there is still a way to ISO...however it's disabled with the search feature as I said above. So your best bet is just to go post-by-post, I guess. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom