• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoil Without Context

Your character's mental issues and dependence on the medication get the better of him, and is let out of his misery.
A little title called ViViD. raocow has a playthrough up on his channel and there's a free download out there somewhere...

The guy you thought killed himself comes back stronger than ever, then get's utterly decimated by the godlike friend I mentioned last time. You know, the one that ends up shooting you.
You are the villain yourself.
Could it be The World Ends With You? At the end you find out you were unwillingly helping the guy who wanted to destroy Shibuya, technically making you an unwitting villain.

It's unfortunate that this doesn't cover other media than games. Ah well.

The riches you earn from doing a little housekeeping are enough to buy you a new house.
This one should be obvious...

The guy who runs a cafe is actually an angel.
You can't beat Level 256
I'm pretty sure that one's Pac-Man. The right side of the maze generates as just a huge mess of code, preventing you from ever eating enough dots to move on.

For the first time your character feels sympathy for a person they were at odds with for most of the game beforehand... they disappear into the void of spacetime after some heartfelt parting words as a musical reprise of the beginning of the game plays itself to you. Your actions cause a stable time loop...

Yes, I'm not kidding around with that one.
You can't beat Level 256
I'm pretty sure that one's Pac-Man. The right side of the maze generates as just a huge mess of code, preventing you from ever eating enough dots to move on.
Considering the creators of Crossy Road also made an endless maze version literally named after the infamous kill screen... Yeah, it's way too obvious.
The guy who runs a cafe is actually an angel.
The superboss of both Bayonetta titles, Rodin! Once as the angelic Father Rodin, and another time as a superpowered demon - no matter what form he takes after you give him the Platinum Ticket, though, his title is "The Infinite One".

I'm actually proud of myself for managing to beat him on Bayonetta 2!

The superboss of both Bayonetta titles, Rodin! Once as the angelic Father Rodin, and another time as a superpowered demon - no matter what form he takes after you give him the Platinum Ticket, though, his title is "The Infinite One".

I'm actually proud of myself for managing to beat him on Bayonetta 2!
Rodin owned a cafe!? I've never actually finished the game, but the internet pretty much spoiled most of the plot points. It was fun though. I just never finished it 'cuz the console's in my brother's room and I can't be stuffed moving it.
Since I'm going to assume you're technically correct... The best kind of correct, I'll accept the answer. The actual game I was going for on the last 3 posts is:
The World Ends With You
Hanemoka runs Wildkat, and the secret reports reveal him to be an angel, also Joshua turns out to be the composer of Shibuya, then shoots Neku

Rodin owned a cafe!? I've never actually finished the game, but the internet pretty much spoiled most of the plot points. It was fun though. I just never finished it 'cuz the console's in my brother's room and I can't be stuffed moving it.
Technically it's a bar, the Gates of Hell, but sure.

Now, this ending isn't technically an ending, but it's the end of *something*. For all your hard work and celebrations... A new character joins in and literally tears the credits to shreds.
Truly in the nature of the game itself to crack this sort of humour...

You can't find that damn fourth plot coupon.
Technically it's a bar, the Gates of Hell, but sure.

Now, this ending isn't technically an ending, but it's the end of *something*. For all your hard work and celebrations... A new character joins in and literally tears the credits to shreds.
Truly in the nature of the game itself to crack this sort of humour...
OH! RIGHT! RODIN! I thought you meant Balder. Pft, lol. For some reason I always confuse those two.
It's Kid Icarus Uprising. God I love Hades. Heh, see what I did there?

Even though you saved your friends, he's still in the real world.
For whoever knows the actual context of this quote, there's only one appropriate response.
You can't lose in this game.
You Have To Burn The Rope.

You connect to the internet and have to try and escape the confines of a cybernetic prison or something.

The matrix the path of neo.
Plankton loses control of his evil plan to himself.
Not what I was going for but I guess that works too I dunno I haven't played it.
Oh, and Battle for Bikini Bottom.

After fighting a spider tank (which turns into a helecoptor upon defeat), chasing it across the globe and eventually defeating it again atop a flying fortress, the pilot (which happens to be a duck by the way) escapes, assumes control of a giant robot cowboy that happens to be laying around and becomes the final boss.

Last edited:
The many ways you can go in this game somehow all lead to the game's macguffins, and are all required before you can get the golden ending. You fire at a classic enemy in one, destroy some robots in another, all in pursuit of the leader goon who somehow takes naming conventions from Tekken.

Good luck figuring this one out.

The many ways you can go in this game somehow all lead to the game's macguffins, and are all required before you can get the golden ending. You fire at a classic enemy in one, destroy some robots in another, all in pursuit of the leader goon who somehow takes naming conventions from Tekken.

Good luck figuring this one out.
the world ends with you?
you and your rock band get abducted by aliens... and freddy mecury.

Back
Top Bottom