• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this issue?

SadisticMasochist sounds better... but I would miss "Midorikawa". I've seen it in so many games, it's nostalgic and it brings a smile to my face. Mido, you don't need your name changed to sound cool. Your name is cool as it is. Not as cool as mine though ;P, but you get the point.

SadisticMasochist sounds better... but I would miss "Midorikawa". I've seen it in so many games, it's nostalgic and it brings a smile to my face. Mido, you don't need your name changed to sound cool. Your name is cool as it is. Not as cool as mine though ;P, but you get the point.
Awe thank you

tumblr_lzgaks4nS21qbxv49o1_400.gif

You could just capitalize the K and become MidoriKawa - that way you get MK as the nickname

I still remember you as MWTO.
:p
but yeah please don't change your username, you don't want to end up with 25 username changes most of which range are cringeworthy or switching between the same 2 usernames. too late for me however, I will change my username into infinity!

You could just capitalize the K and become MidoriKawa - that way you get MK as the nickname
It ruin the namesake like that which comes from this:

tumblr_lw718moYpO1qivcyf.gif

I still remember you as MWTO.
:p
but yeah please don't change your username, you don't want to end up with 25 username changes most of which range are cringeworthy or switching between the same 2 usernames. too late for me however, I will change my username into infinity!

OMG. You've known me since I first joined that means. Yeah I originally changed it to Midorikawa as more of a joke just to use that gif and I screwed with some people making them think I was new user. Though I ended up being attached to it. Mwto is my fallback username though. And I think my only other one really used that I enjoyed was Yatagarasu.

It ruin the namesake like that which comes from this:

tumblr_lw718moYpO1qivcyf.gif

OMG. You've known me since I first joined that means. Yeah I originally changed it to Midorikawa as more of a joke just to use that gif and I screwed with some people making them think I was new user. Though I ended up being attached to it. Mwto is my fallback username though. And I think my only other one really used that I enjoyed was Yatagarasu.
yeah I know I remember doing one of my world famous returns after absence and I saw you in Last post wins v5 all of a sudden.
ahhh the memories
also that last username you mentioned, does that mean you played ace attorney investigations?

yeah I know I remember doing one of my world famous returns after absence and I saw you in Last post wins v5 all of a sudden.
ahhh the memories
also that last username you mentioned, does that mean you played ace attorney investigations?
Yup. And a very proud shipper of Kay and Edgeworth <3

Ah LPW. That's where I spent a lot of my early days. Good times, good times.

@Midorikawa I remember that back when you were Mwto, I thought you were one of the most annoying users on the forum. Coming from a 13 year old kid (at the time) I'm sure I was being quite hypocritical. :p you're also one of my favorite people on this forum nowadays so that's cool too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom