• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY134: Siege of Miare Gym! Citroid Forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict clemont too use heliolisk bunnelby luxray and I think bunnelby might evolve like 15% chance

So far we've received episodes for half of the XYZ gang. XY: 133 is going to be Bonnie's episode with Squishy and Z2. This episode is Clemont's stand for his gym and maybe XY: 135 will be about Serena saving Ash. Then maybe XY: 136 is about Ash and Greninja.
Although, the data broadcasts does show Lucario...so it's doubtful, but I hope it happens!
If each member of the XY cast gets a starring episode, that would be amazing. With Lucario, it could be a Serena and Korrina team up, if she returns for the Team Flare climax, which honestly doesn't seem so farfetched. That's considering this is a crisis that appears to be occurring across the whole region, if what Olympia says is true. The scans for XY 132 have mentioned the ENTIRE Kalos region getting involved.

...you're point is?

I highly doubt Chespin is going to evolve. Bunnelby MAYBE, though Chespin has long since been established as the XY series cute butt monkey who isn't meant to be taken seriously, sadly following in the footsteps of Oshawott and Piplup. Piplup though got more serious roles in the contests.

None of those are jokes. Oshawott has been proven to be plenty capable in battles when he tries to, like when he battles against Stephan's Blitlze, Cameron's Hydreigon and against Cadbury's Dewott. And Chespin has helped on some occasions, like in XY083, XY097 and XY108. So despite them being used for humour a lot of the time, it doesn't mean that they only used for humour. So Chespin could be helpful in this episode if it battles against Xerosic.

Funny though. Clemont barely had any development throughout the region and the writers decided to let him battle Xerosic? Well some development is better than nothing I suppose.

So far we've received episodes for half of the XYZ gang. XY: 133 is going to be Bonnie's episode with Squishy and Z2. This episode is Clemont's stand for his gym and maybe XY: 135 will be about Serena saving Ash. Then maybe XY: 136 is about Ash and Greninja.
Although, the data broadcasts does show Lucario...so it's doubtful, but I hope it happens!
What will Team Rocket's episode be about?! :D

...you're point is?

None of those are jokes. Oshawott has been proven to be plenty capable in battles when he tries to, like when he battles against Stephan's Blitlze, Cameron's Hydreigon and against Cadbury's Dewott. And Chespin has helped on some occasions, like in XY083, XY097 and XY108. So despite them being used for humour a lot of the time, it doesn't mean that they only used for humour. So Chespin could be helpful in this episode if it battles against Xerosic.

Oshawatt power was entirely dependent on the plot, sometimes hes putting up a damn good fight against a pseudo legendary, other times hes losing comically against a noob gym leaders Herdier, or some random kids Dewott due to the stat differance just for it being involved post league. None of its exp being under the top16 trainer in unovo meant a damn at that point. Did I mention he never replaced tackle atk? TACKLE ATK!!!!!

I'm guessing that the Malamar that we saw are truley working for Team Flare. They were showed in the data broadcast and they would be fitting for them to battle under Xerosic in this episode.

Oshawatt power was entirely dependent on the plot, sometimes hes putting up a damn good fight against a pseudo legendary, other times hes losing comically against a noob gym leaders Herdier, or some random kids Dewott due to the stat differance just for it being involved post league. None of its exp being under the top16 trainer in unovo meant a damn at that point. Did I mention he never replaced tackle atk? TACKLE ATK!!!!!

Even Cameron, who owned the fairly powerful Hydreigon commented that Oshawott was strong and I don't see how Cheren was a noob or how that means that Cheren's Herdier couldn't just be stronger than it? Oshawott put up a good fight against it, but it doesn't mean it is weak. They probably just made Cheren win for the plot, so that he can seem like a strong Gym Leader by making Ash lose to him, because it's not like he didn't defeat eight other Gym Leaders in the same region. Also, when it comes to statistic, they hardly mean a thing in the anime and don't forget that Ash's Greninja still has Cut, a move it used to throw Diantha's Gardevoir back, so I don't think Oshawott having Tackle means it is weak either.

I'm guessing that the Malamar that we saw are truley working for Team Flare. They were showed in the data broadcast and they would be fitting for them to battle under Xerosic in this episode.

Yeah, he does own one in the games and in the manga, so him owning one and his Malamar also being that same original evil Malamar would be kind of fitting to me. I also hope he owns a Crobat, because I wouldn't mind seeing that be used against Clemont as well.

But didn't that Malamar have a grudge against humans? I doubt it has a trainer/would take orders from a human.

But didn't that Malamar have a grudge against humans? I doubt it has a trainer/would take orders from a human.
The Malamar could always team up with Team Flare since they seem to have similar goals.

I am seriously hoping they don't have Serena be a damsel in distress or a bargaining chip for Team Flare to use against Ash. That would really irk me more than anything

If the original Calamanero (+/- its Syndicate) are appearing in this episode, then my dream is a brief moment of Citron/Kojiro teaming up and doing some ingenious inventing mecha stuff. *sigh*

If the original Calamanero (+/- its Syndicate) are appearing in this episode, then my dream is a brief moment of Citron/Kojiro teaming up and doing some ingenious inventing mecha stuff. *sigh*
OMG, TEAM ROCKET/CLEMONT MECHA WOULD BE AMAZING. Clemont has the ideas, Team Rocket has a knack for making machines work against anything not electric. I ship it.

Even Cameron, who owned the fairly powerful Hydreigon commented that Oshawott was strong and I don't see how Cheren was a noob or how that means that Cheren's Herdier couldn't just be stronger than it? Oshawott put up a good fight against it, but it doesn't mean it is weak. They probably just made Cheren win for the plot, so that he can seem like a strong Gym Leader by making Ash lose to him, because it's not like he didn't defeat eight other Gym Leaders in the same region. Also, when it comes to statistic, they hardly mean a thing in the anime and don't forget that Ash's Greninja still has Cut, a move it used to throw Diantha's Gardevoir back, so I don't think Oshawott having Tackle means it is weak either.

Cameron is the same kid who sent ferrothorn against a pignite, a swanna against a pikachu, didnt know how many badges a trainer needed to enter the pokemon league, or that the vertress conferance was in....unovo. His opinion means little.... Also growth mean quite a bit, any trainer strong enough to compete in the pokemon league should be well above a majority of trainers in the region, that includes gym leaders. When was the last time ash in XY lost against a random passerby?

The issue with tackle though is...why use it over aqua jet, or razor shell under any circumstances? I dont think greninja ever learned night slash because it has a very sinister meaning in jp, a meaning I dont think they wanted to tie ashs greninja with.

But then again, BW had a bad habit of substituting diligent training for simply just learning new moves, and evolving, Iris Axew is the worst offender of the former.....

Cameron is the same kid who sent ferrothorn against a pignite, a swanna against a pikachu, didnt know how many badges a trainer needed to enter the pokemon league, or that the vertress conferance was in....unovo. His opinion means little.... Also growth mean quite a bit, any trainer strong enough to compete in the pokemon league should be well above a majority of trainers in the region, that includes gym leaders. When was the last time ash in XY lost against a random passerby?

The issue with tackle though is...why use it over aqua jet, or razor shell under any circumstances? I dont think greninja ever learned night slash because it has a very sinister meaning in jp, a meaning I dont think they wanted to tie ashs greninja with.

But then again, BW had a bad habit of substituting diligent training for simply just learning new moves, and evolving, Iris Axew is the worst offender of the former.....

Except after that was mentioned, no one disagreed and acted if Cameron said something stupid, probably because they also agree and I think you're forgetting the fact that Ash has pitted his Pokemon against Pokemon that are stronger against his, when it comes to type and Ash is also the person who once thought dark matter was a Pokemon and has also made plenty of stupid mistakes.

About Tackle, maybe Ash thought that Tackle was okay to use at the time, just like how Ash's Greninja sometimes uses Cut when Ash thinks it should be used, and don't forget that it's Ash who commanded Tackle, so that is hardly Oshawott's fault.

I want to see Clemont and James team up in a battle against the Malamar if one of some of the evil Malamar show up, because of Inkay's anger towards them.

It's an exciting possibility, and I hope the Citron vs Xerosic battle is true. Also, like others have mentioned above, Citron teaming up with Team Rocket sounds like a good plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom