• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
I wonder if these are all that we were/are going to see tomorrow?

The leaker who posted just mentioned these, Meowth and Marowak Alolan, and Team Skull.

Pretty sure this will be the case. There might be more, but I'm doubting it at this point.

Yeah, I don't think I am expecting any more either. Oh well, we still get to see them in motion, and find out what their Abilities do. And I imagine they will show Team Skull as well.

Alolan Raichu? Finally, Raichu gets something! The Psychic-typing seems interesting, since its surfing thee would normally lead one to suggest an Electric/Water dual type. Its ability also sounds a bit strange, so hopefully Surge Surfer is something useful. I can't wait to see what Alolan Raichu is made of!

Alola Raichu?! Awesome! I hope this is real, and it certainly looks real! I'm kinda sad its not Electric/Fairy or full Fairy, or that it's not a Mega Evolution, but oh well! I like the surfing theme it has going on, probably a homage to the Surfing Pikachu. It being part-Psychic has some potential, too! I wonder if there'll be an Alola Pikachu and Alola Pichu? I need to come up with nicknames STAT!

I have a feeling Surge Surfer will double Alolan Raichu's Speed in Electric Terrain.
Also does anybody have a link to the Chinese leak? I'd like to know everything that was in it (since it's all coming together it seems), but I couldn't find it with a Google search.

Hau has a normal Pichu and a normal Pikachu showed up in the Battle Royale showcase, so I'm guessing Raichu will be like Exeggutor in that respect, but there's a chance Pikachu gets one and that the Battle Royale was using an imported Pikachu or was pre-development of the Alolan forms, we know for sure Pichu is standard.

I'm glad it's not Electric/Fairy, would feel like a buff to Dedenne or something. Electric/Psychic is way more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom