• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY134: Siege of Miare Gym! Citroid Forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Citroid Forever", huh?

Calling it now: Clembot's going to "die" becaue robots are expendable and can be easily bought back :p

How is the "forever" rendered in Japanese?

ETA: I found the answer myself: シトロイドよ永遠に
GUYS yo eien ni is a TRio thing zOMG TRio action confirmed.

Last edited:
I wish that Team Rocket stay out of other bad guy's plans. This is suppose to be Team Flare's time.

Also source to prove that these titles are indeed real.
yp5I9X6.jpg

My child, that's like asking Satoshi to stay out of bad guys' plans - they can't, they're the main characters!
I am 24 years old so I am not a child. Sure Team Rocket are characters that are staying on the show for a good long time but I don't see how they fit in with Team Flare plot.

I am 24 years old so I am not a child. Sure Team Rocket are characters that are staying on the show for a good long time but I don't see how they fit in with Team Flare plot.
Then that means Olympia is talking rubbish, which I very highly doubt. She outright said that the TRio will be involved in this conflict and she's the one who predicted Ash-Greninja before Greninja even evolved.

Sorry man, they're just as much a part of this as Ash and company.

Last edited:
Then that means Olympia is talking rubbish, which I very highly doubt. She outright said that the TRio will be involved in this conflict and she's the one who predicted Ash-Greninja before Greninja even evolved.

Sorry man, they're just as much a part of this as Ash and company.
How are they apart of this? It has nothing to do with them so Team Rocket being involved is pointless in my opinion.

How are they apart of this? It has nothing to do with them so Team Rocket being involved is pointless in my opinion.
Characters don't have to be "thrown" into a conflict. In fact, characters throwing themselves into conflict makes the plot more interesting in some instances.

They have a stake in this plot: Giovanni has given them orders to hinder Team Flare. And yes, Olympia prophecied that they will be involved. They have plenty of reasons to be involved in this arc, and I'm pleased with the way the writers have involved them up to this point. I loved the episode where they tried to protect Z2.

Honestly, I love how involved Team Rocket is in the Team Flare plot. Its always nice to see them play the role of the good guys, for the better of the bad guys. Giovanni does want them to hinder Team Flare, though only so he can get his hands on Zygarde.

Is anything to do with Saywer, Shauna, Trevor and Tierno? They are all still gonna be there... And if they don't do much, that'll suck.

Is anything to do with Saywer, Shauna, Trevor and Tierno? They are all still gonna be there... And if they don't do much, that'll suck.
I thought about that, and about what Blaziken Mask will be doing. I think it will be cool if they are off rescuing citizens from the vines/evacuating the city.

I was wondering about this for a while... Malva is a full-fledged member of Team Flare. So what's her role in all this? Is she going to stick around Lysandre and defend him or she is going to get involved Team Flare's attack? What is Diantha supposed to do? It would be really interesting to see her find out about Malva's affiliation with a villainous team.

Yes! More Clemont action! And probably a lot of talk about what science is/should be.

As for Blaziken Mask, I definitely want to see him in the episode where Bonnie tries to follow Puni-chan. I know he's a hero and all, but surely he can check on his kids. Especially when one of them is quite stubborn and probably by no means feels she is too little to help despite the danger.

I can see Diantha and Malva going head to head in a battle, it would be pretty neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom