• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY132: Flare-dan Attacks! The Zygarde at Prism Tower!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to actually see Marin with a healed Chespie helping Ash and co. Imagine a Chespin team up. Clemont's and Marin's.
In the shot of Serena in the helicopter, Mairin is sitting behind her so its not likely the chespins with team up but it certainly isn't as impossible as Ash winning a league before the game's end.

At least the Team Flare arc is still hype-train material. I'll always keep on watching the anime until he finally wins, probably will continue when I'm dead, but damn, Lysandre got his mega-Gyardos from the Lake of Rage.

Last episode was good so I hope this episode would be just as good if not better. Wish Team Flare appeared more throughout the whole Kalos region though.

We can only pray that this doesn't bomb like Episode N did, really. That arc set a bad example for post-league villainous team arcs and I hope the Flare arc sets this right.

Pokenchi Preview
- An officer leads people away from the destruction being caused by Z2
- Ash's friends stop after running and then Lysandre says something during his broadcast on a screen in Lumiose City.
- Celosia speaks and then some lights surround Ash and Pikachu and they fall unconscious.
- Ash and his Pokemon are all unconscious and are being held up near the top of the Prism Tower.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HWCWtKW4JY

confuse ray was the light is the same one trevenat use it in the episode he take ash and any brainwash ash for a few episodes before beating the ass of lysarde?

Clever, they hid away Alain's expression so we can't tell what he's exactly thinking about this little development. At the very least, we can safely say that Alain didn't attack Ash from behind. However, luring Ash into a trap or not defending Ash is still up in the open.

I know people don't like Alain because he beat Ash, but I don't see how we automatically know (apart from the opening) that he'll willingly side with TF. He obviously has a hidden motive, as seen during his talk to Professor Sycamore, and I actually like his character. He's not a bad person, he's just caught up in a large issue that isn't necessarily his fault.

I know people don't like Alain because he beat Ash, but I don't see how we automatically know (apart from the opening) that he'll willingly side with TF. He obviously has a hidden motive, as seen during his talk to Professor Sycamore, and I actually like his character. He's not a bad person, he's just caught up in a large issue that isn't necessarily his fault.

Willingly is a strong word. At best, Alain would reluctantly side with Flare or justify his actions for the greater good. Of course, the betrayal theory is just a theory, mind you. What I really want to see is Alain's breakdown as he realizes that everything he had fought for was a lie. And regardless of what you think, I can tell you that Alain will most certainly blame himself for the entire disaster as it was he who helped Flare capture Z2 and secure the Megalith, which allowed Lysandre to even launch this attack. After all, he blamed himself for Chespie's coma despite the fact that Chespie only stumbled upon Squishy and decides to rescue it without anyone really knowing.

Just watched the preview. Sweet shit on a sundae, seeing Ash and his whole Kalos team trapped like that is seriously giving me chills.

It's clear now, Lysandre doesn't just want Ash-Greninja. He's after all of them. What a complete maniac.

ASH IS CAPTIVE??? UMM THATS A LITTLE MUCH FOR THIS SHOW???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom