• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Another thing about Type: Null is that the bind around its neck looks like Arceus' yellow body plate.
Screen_20160908_011012.jpg

Another interesting thing to note. The Red Chain used to control Dialga and Palkia, was made by Cyrus from crystals extracted from Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf. The Red Chain had the same shape as Arceus' body plate and Type:Null's neck bind.
Screen_20160908_012545.jpg

Yeah I'm pretty sure that if Type:Null evolves or gets an alt forme, it won't have the helmet and it will be on par with Arceus. I doubt it'll be an evolution, it'll probably be a forme - I just mention that because it would fit in with the Type:Null = breeding cat theory that I have grown increasingly attached to xD

Looks fake in my opinion. We don't see gameplay and the style doesn't match the previous trailers.
i understand the gameplay but what about the style doesent match

Leaked by a very talented deviant artist who just so happens to also specialize in creating Mega Evos?

Not knocking him, as his art is very well done. But this is obviously a prank. :lmao He likely created his own version of Mega-T and is just having some fun with it.

Tomycase is a well-known artist it seems, he did the classic Sugimori-style drawings of the Mega Mewtwo you've probably seen so I think he was just showing off his art in a fun way and not seriously trying to fool anyone.

Tomycase is a well-known artist it seems, he did the classic Sugimori-style drawings of the Mega Mewtwo you've probably seen so I think he was just showing off his art in a fun way and not seriously trying to fool anyone.
Well im pretty stupid. Thanks, discussion on this closed

Today I realized a minor detail I never really think of when it comes to fake leaks---when height is included and they use U.S. customary, there's actually a possibility to use a height that's impossible. You see in the U.S. version if you check Bulbapedia you'll see there are set heights they re-use over and over...

For example there are 3'03 Pokemon and 3'07 Pokemon, but nothing in-between because metrically those translate to 1.0 m and 1.1 m. Unless the leak has a Pokemon that's enormous and fits into one of the unused higher length categories, that's probably a detail fake leakers might overlook. It's rare for leaks to usually include the height, and in customary too since CoroCoro leaks, which list height, use meters. That being said people attempting to mimic a leak from the official U.S. site, like the Ickle-leak from last month, might include that so it's one factor I could see people tripping up on.

Just a musing I had---I of course always make sure any fan Pokemon I create fall within a possible weight, of course.

i understand the gameplay but what about the style doesent match
Mainly just how the trailers looks visually. I went to look at the other trailers and they seem more clean, quick, and visually appealing. Not saying that this one is bad, but its not really on the standards of the other trailers.

One other thing that points at Type: Null not being the breeding cat Pokémon, in the Japanese trailer, you can see that Type: Null is genderless.

One other thing that points at Type: Null not being the breeding cat Pokémon, in the Japanese trailer, you can see that Type: Null is genderless.

I could actually see that being an argument FOR Type:Null being the breeding cat - if it can breed with any Pokemon a la Ditto, it would make it easy to breed any given type onto it even for new players who don't necessarily understand egg groups. It also makes sense in story - the people who synthesized Type:Null would want it to have the maximum possible breeding pool (assuming that they designed it for the purpose of amassing an army of Type:Nulls of various typings, as was speculated earlier)

So are Trump, Lurantis and Wishiwashi 3 of the 4 guardian thingy Pokemon? Wonder who the last is.

Back
Top Bottom