• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Horror... Terror...Scary... Another Rumor Misty´s Return ?

Maggi

Lila, la " Tia" de Dawn..
Reaction score
In This Web Site In Spanish See This...http://www.pokemon-age.net/iron/index.php

Misty de regreso en la serie¿?

Publicado el 28 Jul 2008 por Davis
Bueno un usuario nos ha comentado que en la pagina japonesa de pokemon Diamante y Perla sale que en el episodio 94 de la saga va a reaparecer la querida por muchos: Misty la trama va asi:

DP#94 Reencuentros especiales

Ash y co. estan saliendo de la escuela de verano y de repente chocan con misty quien les dice que tiene que dejarle un encargo a la abuela de cintya (si el amuleto) entonces ellos deciden acompañarla y en un momento de descuido Misty le confiesa sus sentimientos a Ash y le dice que el gimnacio cerro por un accidente causado con el gyarados de su hermana, esto podra cambiar el rumbo de la historia de pokemon esperen y descubranlo........

Bueno tendremos que esperar para ver si es verdadera la inforamacion yo desearia que si no se preocupen los mantendremos informados.

POR CIERTO ESTA CONFIRMADO MISTY APARECERA EN EL EPISODIO 94 LA DUDA ES SI LE CONFESARA SUS SENTIMIENTOS A ASH COMO SIEMPRE DIGO LOS MANTENDREMOS INFORMADOS.
In English Thanks... Google Traductor..
Misty back in the series?

Published on July 28, 2008 by Davis
Well someone has commented that on page Japanese pokemon Diamond and Pearl comes in the episode 94, the saga will reappear the beloved by many: Misty the plot goes like this:

DP # 94 Special Reunion

Ash and co. are coming out of summer school and suddenly collide with misty who told they must leave an assignment to the grandmother cintya (if the amulet) and then accompany them decide in a moment of carelessness Misty confesses his feelings to him and Ash he said that the gym hill caused by an accident with GYAR his sister, this could change the history of pokemon wait and discover ........

Well have to wait to see if it is true that the inforamacion desearia I do not worry if the keep you informed.

By the way this confirmation Misty will appear in the episode 94 Doubt is confessing their feelings Ash as I always say let you know.
I think That is Lie of Pokeshippers, Why See That is Fake... Not Exist Confirmation This...
Misty Return In DP 94... True or Lie.
Appearance Cynthia Think That is True, But Misty See That is Lie...
Why DP 94... For Now Not Title For DP 93..
Please, Please, Confirm That Is Fake..
I hate Very Much to Misty and The Pokeshipping....:boom:
Why any Shippers Create This ?
Sorry For My English...

it's alright...

anyway, it sounds fishy to me. I mean, yeah, Misty could return...but love confessions? Pokemon's a kid show...that equals no onscreen action. drama and tension, yes, but actually coming out and making any pairing legit is as likely as Ash Oak-ing Pikachu...aka, will not happen.

besides...i don't wanna see Misty come back yet, either...(O).(O)

"Misty confesses his feelings to him" Fake. This can't be real. "GYAR his sister" Where is this from, Ash's sister?

Fake.

Nobody's going to be professing their love on Pokémon.
This is Argument Very Strong For That is Fake..

"GYAR his sister" Where is this from, Ash's sister?

Dawn xD ... Error Of Traductor Is "Gyarados Of His Sister"

To me it sounds weird and I don't believe. First, don't the school arc start on DP 88 and ends to DP 91. And Misty has to leave something for Cynthina's grandmother an amulet?

"Misty confesses his feelings to him" Fake. This can't be real. "GYAR his sister" Where is this from, Ash's sister?

Google Translator translated wrong. It actually said that the gym closed because an accident was caused by her sister's Gyarados. (Yes Spanish is my second language)

And Misty confesses her love to Ash, okay its fake.

I so hope this were real! Though this is 100% fake! Since the arc is till episode 91 and why all of a sudden would she confess her love now? She could've do it when they were still traveling or when she appeared in Hoenn and even after the Hoenn league. This would be just too good to be true ;-) (I'm a pokeshipper XD)

Seriously, the person who did this article...what the hell was he/she on while they were writing this?!

Seriously, the person who did this article...what the hell was he/she on while they were writing this?!
This Character is Boy, That Writing This..He Is Member That Web.. See That Is Pokeshipper...

Fake.

Nobody's going to be professing their love on Pokémon. (Except Brock, who doesn't count)
Fixed.
That would be so full of LOLs though... Especially if Psyduck put a stop to her conversation and carried her off where she was never seen again. (I don't hate Misty or Pokeshipping, but that amount of Fan Service teasing would be hilarious)

Misty's professing her love to Ash because it's on her bucket list. You see, the doctors found a malignant tumor and told her she had 6 months left to live.

The part where it says "Misty confesses her love" should immediately tell you its fake.

I think Misty will cameo in DP eventually but this sounds like some kids wish that he posted on some random forum somewhere.

If Misty had a chance to confess her 'feelings' for Ash, she would have don3e it in the last episode the original trio was together.

But yeah, this is fake. Hopefully it doesn't go the route of Australian mag.

Cool - yes
Real - no

It's not true, sadly. That Spanish site obviously made this up.

Never believe random, unknown fansites. If they have information first, before any official sources, then it's fake. With the notable exception being that Aussie Mag (though, you know, it's press, not a bunch of fanwankers...). Anyway, when is the next issue of that mag coming? I'm waiting forward new, REAL spoilers.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom