• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

Also, lets not forget that entire team flare arc, the kalos league finals took place on the same day, and the entire team flare arc only lasted for hours, considering how the time flew in the anime
There's very likely to have been more battling against Lysandre when the focus was on Serena/Clemont/Bonnie. People don't go into suspended animation once the screen shifts to someone else...

At least Lysandre proved to be no pushover in the battle. That is the kind of foe that Ash should be battling.

I've got so many screenshots of Steven Stone from the last few episodes. This is pure heaven. And double champion in action! So amazing!

Edit: also, I can't remember if this was part of 135 or 136, but I swear I saw Manon blush when she heard Alain promise that he'd bring back Chespie. I don't know if it's from all the emotional overload from suddenly losing Chespie to the Megalithe, but she's really moved from his determination. And she also forgave him for his actions later on.

I really love their chemistry. Forget the romance, they have an interesting relationship going on. Marissionshipping is real.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom