• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
XY140: The Endless Zero! Until the Day We Meet Again!
Airs: October 27

kVnmikp.png

What do we know so far? I have no clue what's in store for us here and can't read Japanese.

Probably get more info on it later. However, I am not going to be interesting in the rest of the Kalos episodes if Greninja is gone.

What do we know so far? I have no clue what's in store for us here and can't read Japanese.

The blurb mentions them going to the airport and Dedenne running away.

Greninja is in the picture for XY 140. Greninja is going to Oak's
That's from XY139.
The blurb mentions them going to the airport and Dedenne running away.
Thanks for the information. Also, unless this an episode that focuses on Ash and co. in different locations, then maybe this is where Ash says goodbye to Clemont, Bonnie and Serena and maybe Ash has just become separated from them in the previous episode.

DrLazyEyes at Serebiiforums has given us a summary.

In order to start a new adventure, Ash and the gang arrive at the airport. However, because Dendenne does not want to farewell with the group, he runs away.

Piplup episode all over again... with a Pokemon that's not Piplup and thus don't care about. Welp, lets see what this brings I guess

I kind of figured that Dedenne would be taking the goodbye pretty hard since both he and Pikachu are very good buddies.

I just hope the Dedenne thing lasts as long as the Chespin missing thing at the league. *sigh* I was hoping one more awesome fight with Ash-Greninja. Welp, I better start preparing emotionally for this...*sobs uncontrollably*

Alain maintains his streak....
I think there will be a mega evolution act 5 in which we will see Alain destroying the Elite four with his op charizard and then he becomes the champion. I have hated Alain since the day he won the league but now I want him so bad to defeat Diantha, she is the worst champion IMO. It will also go well since Grenjnja pushed her ace to the edge and charizard is stronger the Grenjnja so it should not be a problem for him. Alain was the actual protagonist of XY, if not XY at least of the specials and they treated him like they should treat Ash and they let him win the league. They showed that they what their protagonist to win but not Ash who is the main protagonist but they just don't want to do it. I hope we get Z-move special acts in SM if they will exist, then they would be a lot better than the main series. I'm done with Ash.

Well that's that for Kalos, and its looking like we will get a couple of Kanto episodes to set up Alola. Au revoir Kalos, and thanls for the memories

Dedenne honestly never got much development as Togepi, Axew, or Piplup. Squishy might've been the reason.

At last, the final episode, or not if they want to have a Pallet Town ep. It's at least goodbye to Kalos and everyone else. I suppose the other eps are just to wrap up the character arcs for the respective characters, and this is where we really say goodbye to them.

Well that's that for Kalos, and its looking like we will get a couple of Kanto episodes to set up Alola. Au revoir Kalos, and thanls for the memories
They might want to give Clemont/Bonnie and Serena specials instead, but I hope not.

Hmm we have 2 more episodes left. I hope Alain is visiting Oak and then the 2 battle. Oh wait greninja might be gone by then...
I hope we get to see Gary atleast only for Ash to lose again.

Yeah, we definitely still need to see what brings Ash to Alola, unless SM itself is going to do that. It seems unlikely since it already has a LOT to establish right away. They don't need two eps for that, though.

Well I'm glad that Dedenne is finally getting the spotlight it so richly deserves after forfeiting Eureka's attentions for the whole of the Puni-chan arc! Otherwise, thank God the gang are getting a proper farewell episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom