• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Do you celebrate Halloween?

• Yup!

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did it take another month for the previous version to close?

It didn't. The thread closed on November 1st.
A normal year is 365 days, but we had a leap year this year, so it was 366 days.
October is a 31 day month.
366 - 31 = 335.

Math is delicious!

Do not attempt to argue with ME me when it comes to math or counting.
When it comes to counting, I am number one.

AH AH AH AH AH!

Don't forget, if you're going to the Halloween party, bring a towel.

Oh, and do any of you kids want to go smoke things?

Oh, a party! A party! Will there be juice and cookies and candy and all of those good things?

A party, you say? I don't see any party. I mean, where's the healer or the mage? Everyone knows those are requirements for any good party. And some good drinks too, I guess.

Why hello there, Nobita, little scamp. How are ya doing with that robot cat...what's his name again?

*Catches a Zubat*
...What? I needed one to take care of a little brat who seems to think he can take me down in a battle.

*Vulpix charges into the party* Did someone say candy? *bounces around* Where's the candy? Where?!

Anyone up for trick-or-treating? I can disguise myself and scare people, I promise I'll help you get lots of candy.

Candy? Who needs candy!? I just need to defeat that little scamp who has been defeating my men!

Did you know that you can issue a command to your Pokémon by pressing the "Fight" button and pressing the move you want your Pokémon to use?

Caaaaandy!

Anyone for roasted Marshmallows? Turns out Vulpixes are capable of roasting them.

Hello everybody. Steven has told me that I should try to communicate with more people, so he made me this account on this 'forum' so that I can communicate with other inhabitants of the Earth, since I'm going to be staying here for the foreseeable future. In that interest, what is of an increased elevation?

I have a one-derful idea!

When we all go out trick-or-treating, let us all count the number of candy pieces that we get.

It would be a whole lot of fun!

When we all go out trick-or-treating, let us all count the number of candy pieces that we get.

Great idea! Allow me to begin...
1...2...3...4...5...6...6 pieces of candy! A sick number, AH AH AH!

*Vulpix lays her candy out in front of her* Let's see now... We have... Uh... One... and... Uh... *Vulpix pauses to think* What comes after One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom