• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sockpuppet Mafia 2016 - Endgame (TOWN WIN) - 10/16/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always a ringleader. Fist. Harkin. Saleon. There's always someone who will do everything in their power to seem perfectly innocent while bleeding the innocents dry.

They make me sick.

Yellow Guy is either scum or a civilian. I wouldn't bet on him not having a vote. Not getting to vote doesn't seem like a fair game. But maybe this just isn't going to be fair.
I do have a vote. But that's all I can do.

yeah and it better sure the hell not be me Damn that'd be one good doctor if they prevented it, and I don't exactly know too many trustworthy docs. We'll lose a townie, but by this point they sure aren't going to go for the Yellow puppet talking guy and I just can't see him lying about being vanilla. Also you, uh, you care to share some of that candy because I am damn hungry. You don't wanna hear my stomach rumble. Sounds like a monster in there.

@Mr. Saturn ??? I feel like I'm tripping here.

Even with so few of us, there's still probably a godfather right, like a ringleader?
You sound positive there's even a cop.

nah, definitely not looking at the mole creature with the crazy pick-axe

Ya got somethin' to say, buddy? This pick-axe is for digging only!

Then Alucard jumped on the wagon which is really suspicious and brings a bit of alarm.

But y' ain't gonna vote him? Eh... the guy's bloodthirsty in general so I guess it's not got much to do with you.

@Mareep! Hey, you there! Got any thoughts?

*Vulpix offers candy to Adam then turns to confront those that would do her harm.*

The logic behind your vote is quite lacking and is clearly grasping at straws.
However, BlazingVulpix jumped on the bandwagon and then backed off when called on it.

Couple of things are wrong about these statements. There was no logic behind my vote, and I didn't jump on any bandwagon. *Vulpix paws the dirt* My vote was a joke vote, nothing more. However, there does appear to be a bandwagon forming... and it's quite suspicious in and of itself...

*Vulpix ponders this for a moment*

Vote: Alucard.

Alucard is basing a serious argument off of a joke vote, and is pressing a case that makes no sense at all.

@Mr. Saturn ??? I feel like I'm tripping here.

Even with so few of us, there's still probably a godfather right, like a ringleader?

talK Of CUlt iS nOt talK of Mafia. ROY iS WaStinG of tiME. zOOm!

whO is GODfathER? Can saY whY GODfathER? i saY tOO SOOn fOR GODfathER tO BE BEinG. BOinG.

*Vulpix offers candy to Adam then turns to confront those that would do her harm.*

Couple of things are wrong about these statements. There was no logic behind my vote, and I didn't jump on any bandwagon. *Vulpix paws the dirt* My vote was a joke vote, nothing more. However, there does appear to be a bandwagon forming... and it's quite suspicious in and of itself...

Alucard is basing a serious argument off of a joke vote, and is pressing a case that makes no sense at all.
Funny because I seem to be the only one even attempting any kind of case. If not you or me then who do you suggest or are you going to suggest yellow guy again? How about those that have no logic in voting you or is it just because you're afraid due to clear fact that unlike the others I pose a threat.

Roy is my dad's name!
Oh. Well, with a name like that, he must be a pretty cool guy.
Sounds like something the father of a puppet would say.
Unless you want to be lit up along with your cigarette...
*Vulpix furrows her brow* Well, the fact of the matter is, the Mafia have a night kill... and it's going to hit one of us tonight. Unless the doctor can successfully stop it, we WILL lose a townie... I'd just rather lose a vanilla, a voteless, or someone with a non-critical role over the cop, the doc, etc. *Vulpix walks off and returns with a bucket of candy and settles down on the ground to munch on it*
We will most likely lose a townie at night, but it's not required that we lose anyone in the day. If most of us think Yellow Guy is truly able to be trusted, then it's not worth lynching him just because he's claimed simply vanilla. Every life counts, we can't just throw any away carelessly because they would be less useful ability-wise than others. Especially when only 10 of us are here.

Why did you only vote Alucard after being prompted by Mr. Resetti if you had said you suspected him before that?
talK Of CUlt iS nOt talK of Mafia. ROY iS WaStinG of tiME. zOOm!
A cult is still dangerous and opposition to our forces. If there's a cult, we take them out the same as we would mafia. It's really no different. Cults are generally considered bastard by their very nature of changing alignments/win conditions, so the inclusion of bastard mechanics does make a cult a possibility. The government under Bradley may do a lot of fearmongering, but that's not my game. I prefer to look at all the possibilities and simply put them out there to maybe get more information in return. And maybe find some people to trust along the way.

Funny because I seem to be the only one even attempting any kind of case. If not you or me then who do you suggest or are you going to suggest yellow guy again? How about those that have no logic in voting you or is it just because you're afraid due to clear fact that unlike the others I pose a threat.
*Vulpix narrows her eyes* I'm not afraid of anything. I would rather not leave the stage so soon, but eliminating me isn't going to do much to sway the course of the game, regardless!

I think there is at least 4 votes against me... *Vulpix pauses to count on her paws then continues* and not a single one of them has a logical case against me.

With that kind of bandwagon, at least one or more of the voters has to be scum... *Vulpix paws the ground gently* And I think you have to be one of them.

*Vulpix narrows her eyes* I'm not afraid of anything. I would rather not leave the stage so soon, but eliminating me isn't going to do much to sway the course of the game, regardless!

I think there is at least 4 votes against me... *Vulpix pauses to count on her paws then continues* and not a single one of them has a logical case against me.

With that kind of bandwagon, at least one or more of the voters has to be scum... *Vulpix paws the ground gently* And I think you have to be one of them.
Yet you give us no reason to believe you are not our enemy. Saying a case has no logic and yet not providing proper counter to anything makes your accusations moot. And I'm still anxious to here a response to my question. What makes me your choice when I actually provided reasoning. What about those that did not?

Greetings! It is I, everybody's favorite vote tallier, the Count, and it is time for another exciting vote total update!

Let us all count the votes together.

BlazingVulpix: Four! Four Votes! (Lord of the Trolls, Adam Stanheight, Alucard., Garrus Vakarian)
Roy Mustang: One! One Vote! (Mr. Saturn)
Alucard.: One! One Vote! (BlazingVulpix)

The phase will end in approximately 12 hours!

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!
*thunderclaps*

Yet you give us no reason to believe you are not our enemy
This is the thing that makes the mafia team so powerful. I can't defend something that doesn't exist. The most I can tell you is that I am not scum.

Assuming you were town, do you have any reason to believe my word? Probably not. But my word is all I have. However...
What makes me your choice when I actually provided reasoning. What about those that did not?
You were the one that stood out the most. Your reasoning reaks of scumminess. *Vulpix looks thoughtful for a moment then shrugs* I'm probably not going to last until the night, so I hope those that remain take heed of this occurrence.

Good question, I guess there doesn't have to be a cop. Guess it's more or less wishful thinking, I don't know. It just seems like it'd be likely, but don't ask for any facts or anything to back it up, I'm fresh out.

Mr. Resetti said:
Ya got somethin' to say, buddy? This pick-axe is for digging only!
Nah dude, we're cool. We are so cool, you just take your crazy pick-axe and put it to the side there, see, the side really far away and never pick it back up. Thanks, you're a pal.

BlazingVulpix said:
It may have been intended as a joke vote, but I think the big issue here is that the Yellow talking puppet already had a vote placed on him so you could've chosen someone else without it posing a threat to their immediate safety, yada yada. So I can see where the serious argument is coming from based off of a supposed joke vote. Oh, and thanks for the candy, god I was so hungry. Now I need a drink.

Alucard. said:
How about those that have no logic in voting you or is it just because you're afraid due to clear fact that unlike the others I pose a threat.
Them's fightin' words buddy.

Roy Mustang said:
Unless you want to be lit up along with your cigarette...
Mmm, nah, I think I like... not... being turned into gray dust... yeah...

It may have been intended as a joke vote, but I think the big issue here is that the Yellow talking puppet already had a vote placed on him so you could've chosen someone else without it posing a threat to their immediate safety, yada yada. So I can see where the serious argument is coming from based off of a supposed joke vote.
I only voted for the fox

This is the thing that makes the mafia team so powerful. I can't defend something that doesn't exist. The most I can tell you is that I am not scum.

Assuming you were town, do you have any reason to believe my word? Probably not. But my word is all I have. However...

You were the one that stood out the most. Your reasoning reaks of scumminess. *Vulpix looks thoughtful for a moment then shrugs* I'm probably not going to last until the night, so I hope those that remain take heed of this occurrence.
So giving reason behind a vote is scummy while voting for no reason is not. My my my we have all been playing wrong then. I guess we should lynch for no reason.

@Alucard. Hold on a second you voted Yellow guy after seeing the votes on him initially, so, what's up with that. Are you okay with majority votes no matter who it's on or was that just a "look the fire is burning hotter underneath you now what'll you do about it" type-a thing.

So giving reason behind a vote is scummy while voting for no reason is not. My my my we have all been playing wrong then. I guess we should lynch for no reason.
Talk about twisting my words and not addressing a single thing that was in my post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom