• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sockpuppet Mafia 2016 - Endgame (TOWN WIN) - 10/16/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alucard. Hold on a second you voted Yellow guy after seeing the votes on him initially, so, what's up with that. Are you okay with majority votes no matter who it's on or was that just a "look the fire is burning hotter underneath you now what'll you do about it" type-a thing.
One vote=no pressure
Two votes inRVS=no pressure due to being easy to tie
Three votes or more =pressure.
Pressure=reactions.

That puppet gave a nice reaction so I decided I believe him for now. I didn't like the fox's reasoning so now I'm voting him and I don't like his reactions at all.
Talk about twisting my words and not addressing a single thing that was in my post...

I'm not twisting anything. You're not answering me properly nor even giving a proper defense or reason to believe you're town. Notice how no one jumps to your aid. You have yet to convince anyone apparently.

You're not answering me properly nor even giving a proper defense or reason to believe you're town.
I have nothing to defend. I've done nothing to warrant four votes against me, other than a joke vote against Yellow Guy. A joke vote that was withdrawn when I got tired of it.
Notice how no one jumps to your aid.

That in and of itself should clue people in as to how silly this bandwagon is.

I have nothing to defend. I've done nothing to warrant four votes against me, other than a joke vote against Yellow Guy. A joke vote that was withdrawn when I got tired of it.

That in and of itself should clue people in as to how silly this bandwagon is.
And I repeat that you have given no reason for us to not vote you. What makes you less deserving of a vote than anyone else?

Oh, and speaking of joke votes, I should probably withdraw mine. UNVOTE: BlazingVulpix since, while shooting fire at someone isn't exactly a nice way to greet them, I don't really have any reason they're plotting to kill someone tonight. Not that I have any evidence that they're not plotting to kill someone tonight, but innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Night 1 start

"BlazingVulpix must have done it! Look at that mischievous face of his!"
"lol it's just a Vulpix, being a fox, of course it'd have a mischievous face!"
"lolnope Vulpix is just scummy scum, lynch it!"

Dear BlazingVulpix, you are the Neighbor. You share a Neighbor QT with Roy Mustang (thanks to your mutual affinity for fire), in which you are allowed to talk outside the game thread. Neither of you knows the alignment of the other, though.

You are allied with the Town and win when all factions opposing you are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive.
BlazingVulpix was lynched. They were the Town Neighbor.

It is now Night 1. It will last 24 hours unless all night actions are sent in earlier.

*Vulpix gets down on her knees and pleads for mercy right up until the bitter end*

Thanks for letting me play, Count, Zexilina and Pichu. Good luck town.

*Vulpix leaves the stage, head hung low*

Well damn. Now Cerberus knows that we know that Roy Mustang is Town. Which means Roy Mustang will probably be the kill tonight. Which in turn means the Mafia would want to target someone else because Roy is too obvious of a target.

Except then that means they may think we'd assume that so we'd try to protect someone other than Roy.

And then that assumes that there even is a doctor.

And now I think I need a drink.

EDIT: Er, wait. So there's actually no guarantee that Roy even was Town. But it's a safe bet, right? Or is it?

Now my head is hurting even more.

mR. SatuRn will MiSS fOx fRiEnD. zOOm?!

Which means Roy Mustang will probably be the kill tonight. Which in turn means the Mafia would want to target someone else because Roy is too obvious of a target.

aRE YOu DumB oR JuSt nO sMARt?

... outside the game thread. Neither of you knows the alignment of the other, though...

Listen you waddling little wart, I made an edit to my post. It's early and I was up late last night practicing my reach against her flexibility.

Yes, I'm just a neighbor and not a mason. I am town, but given the definition of "neighbors," I am definitely not expecting to be treated as confirmed town on role alone.

Just to be clear, I did not defend BlazingVulpix because their answers and posts didn't make me confident in them being a town neighbor. Because of that, I didn't see any reason to interfere with them being lynched. I'm sorry, Vulpix, I should've trusted you.

In regards to the votes, however... Lord of Trolls unvoted Blazing Vulpix fairly late in the phase after having not contributed much. It makes me wonder if Lord of Trolls wanted to avoid dirtying his hands by being on a town mislynch wagon, especially since his unvote made no difference to Vulpix having the majority...

Oh fuck sorry Vulpix... damn. Pretty interesting, the whole 'neighbors' deal, though. I guess. So basically you could both be town, you could be of your own faction (maybe? seems unlikely with so few of us), or you are bad news. Basically we can't trust you fully either way is what I'm getting at.

Mr. Saturn said:
mR. SatuRn will MiSS fOx fRiEnD.
Saturn my man did you even try to defend our fox friend too much that was like a total landslide.

Roy Mustang said:
I did not defend BlazingVulpix because their answers and posts didn't make me confident in them being a town neighbor.
Did you two speak to each other in your little private QT? Or is that information classified? Like was anything said in there that made you more iffy on Vulpix's alignment or were you going solely off of the thread.

Also nice point about our Troll buddy, I was kinda thinking the same thing myself after rereading everything a few moments ago. Does seem like a... mmm shady move. Got my eye on you Troll lord.

Garrus Vakarian said:
And now I think I need a drink.
Amen to that.

Oh hello there, sorry I'm late, I kinda forgot I was supposed to participate in this thing, what with invading the Overworld and all. But hey, I'm here now, so it's time to have some fun.

And I suppose I have to post what the kids these days are calling a 'me-me' now that I'm here, so here you go:
butler-penelope-farage.jpg

Also, VOTE: BlazingVulpix.

Shooting fire at the someone seems like a rather suspicious thing to do when greeting them, does it not?

It does seem clear it was a joke vote and there was five hours between his unvote and the update. However it also is a fact he was quiet. So the true question is: @Lord of the Trolls why did you unvote the firefox? And why did you not post more either?

Saturn my man did you even try to defend our fox friend too much that was like a total landslide.

mR. vulPix nO sCaRy. DiD nO fEEl sCaRy fOr mR. SatuRn. COulD still BEEn sCaRy, yES? nO? BOOOOOOOOOOinG!

It does seem clear it was a joke vote and there was five hours between his unvote and the update. However it also is a fact he was quiet. So the true question is: @Lord of the Trolls why did you unvote the firefox? And why did you not post more either?

mR. SatuRn thiNK lORd Of tROllS iS BaD liKE BaD lORd Of BElch. yOU lEt gO mR. SatuRn, mR. SatuRn, mR. SatuRn anD mR. SatuRn.

mR. vulPix nO sCaRy. DiD nO fEEl sCaRy fOr mR. SatuRn. COulD still BEEn sCaRy, yES? nO? BOOOOOOOOOOinG!

mR. SatuRn thiNK lORd Of tROllS iS BaD liKE BaD lORd Of BElch. yOU lEt gO mR. SatuRn, mR. SatuRn, mR. SatuRn anD mR. SatuRn.
I did not understand a word of this. Mind speaking English like the rest of us?

@Yellow Guy Do you still think Alucard is suspicious for putting that vote on you before (albeit he took it off but that's besides the point right now) or was it justified?

I did not understand a word of this. Mind speaking English like the rest of us?

BlazingVulpix was not acting scummy, therefore I didn't vote for them. I had no reason to defend them, as I had nothing in my head making my think they were very likely to be town. I'm not going to defend someone that I only have gut town-feels on.

Lord of Trolls did scummy stuff by unvoting for no reason, like you said *which is why I quoted your post and underlined...to show the correlation*. It looked like he didn't want to be tied to the lynch. As you asked already, Why would he do this? There's no townie reason to randomly unvote a person without justification, especially when you don't place it back on someone else, several hours before the phase comes to an end.

Please, read my posts and think. I'm not posting within my PR so people can skim and be lazy.

Ahem...

diNg diNg! zOOm! yOu rEaD gOOD, BOinG? yOu nO thiNk?

i SPEaK SatuRn. yOu rEaD SatuRn OR yOu nO tRy rEaD.

@Yellow Guy Do you still think Alucard is suspicious for putting that vote on you before (albeit he took it off but that's besides the point right now) or was it justified?
Not so much by him voting me anymore but that being said, he is my top scum read. And I will explain why when I have more time. Most likely tomorrow.

And regarding Lord of trolls, his unvote is a bit suspicious but as of now, Alucard is my top scum read.

BlazingVulpix was not acting scummy, therefore I didn't vote for them. I had no reason to defend them, as I had nothing in my head making my think they were very likely to be town. I'm not going to defend someone that I only have gut town-feels on.

Lord of Trolls did scummy stuff by unvoting for no reason, like you said *which is why I quoted your post and underlined...to show the correlation*. It looked like he didn't want to be tied to the lynch. As you asked already, Why would he do this? There's no townie reason to randomly unvote a person without justification, especially when you don't place it back on someone else, several hours before the phase comes to an end.

Please, read my posts and think. I'm not posting within my PR so people can skim and be lazy.

Ahem...

diNg diNg! zOOm! yOu rEaD gOOD, BOinG? yOu nO thiNk?

i SPEaK SatuRn. yOu rEaD SatuRn OR yOu nO tRy rEaD.
I did try. But your speech is definitely the most difficult. The text style is also hard on my eyes and stranger text styles I just have trouble reading.

@Adam Stanheight What is your opinion on everything?

Did you two speak to each other in your little private QT? Or is that information classified? Like was anything said in there that made you more iffy on Vulpix's alignment or were you going solely off of the thread.
Going solely off of the thread; all we had said in private was your basic "hi, looking forward to working with you" greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom