• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sockpuppet Mafia 2016 - Endgame (TOWN WIN) - 10/16/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't go over to Omega for some quick merc target practice without the whole town fighting each other.

You're right though. Lord of the Trolls did seem to sneak in there at the end and try to get in a quick additional vote. Their overall lack of activity has not done anything to convince me either.

*firing a high impact shot*

But for now it might be best to wait for him to say something more. Otherwise, I say we take him down clean.

What are your opinions on others?
If I had to choose another likely suspect in addition to Lord of Trolls (who reminds me a bit too much of a homonculus I've run into for my tastes), I'd go with Mr. Saturn. While he did actually vote during the phase, I don't feel that his posts contained much useful information. I suppose the creature's reason for not defending Vulpix makes sense, but in that case it would be better to have pushed another lynch harder. Why not push for mine harder, given that he had voted me? Maybe he didn't truly want to lynch such a dashing man as myself and it was a joke, but I'm guessing not since he claimed I was "fearmongering" by thinking about possibilities for the inclusion of bastard mechanics (which I believe is a reasonable thing to bring up as a precaution, since you never know what horrors are hiding in plain sight) rather than talking about scum exclusively. And even then, after his vote, he didn't really say anything further about me. So then why stand by idly and let a supposed gut townread be lynched rather than advocate a different one?

As for those I would lean toward trusting, those would be you (Alucard) and Garrus. The latter's posts have felt genuine and seem to have an intent at actually figuring out what is best to do. And for the former, I feel that all the vote switching was done in an effort to get information and reactions in a way that would benefit town. Plus, it would be unnecessary attention for scum so early. Or that could be WIFOM-invoking. But my gut tells me it's not.

You're right though. Lord of the Trolls did seem to sneak in there at the end and try to get in a quick additional vote. Their overall lack of activity has not done anything to convince me either

I don't remember him adding any votes last minute. Instead it seemed more like he was jumping off of a sinking ship.

It does seem clear it was a joke vote and there was five hours between his unvote and the update. However it also is a fact he was quiet. So the true question is: @Lord of the Trolls why did you unvote the firefox? And why did you not post more either?
As I said earlier, I didn't see any concrete evidence that they were mafia, thus I unvoted them. In retrospect, I should've voted someone else to try and get a tie or something like that, but what's done is done.

As for my lack of activity, I blame it on Pitty-Pat. That's all, folks!

As I said earlier, I didn't see any concrete evidence that they were mafia, thus I unvoted them. In retrospect, I should've voted someone else to try and get a tie or something like that, but what's done is done.

As for my lack of activity, I blame it on Pitty-Pat. That's all, folks!
Have you no other thoughts?

@Mareep! I don't believe we've seen any sheep in this game outside of the voting process. And I don't remember any of those being of the shocking kind.

Have you no other thoughts?
Nope. If my moniker here was any indication, I'm just here to watch the carnage unfold and maybe add in a few witty comments every now and then. I really should be saying more witty comments, now that I think about it...

Hello!
Time to explain why Alucard is my top scum read.

Well then let's get this party started. How about we start by making some lamb.

VOTE:mareep
Ok so here he's the post that starts off the game. The first vote of the game as well. I figured this was just a joke vote so I didn't pay much to it.
UNVOTE: Mareep
VOTE: Yellow Guy

What fun to have a prey that fights back~
At this point I already have 2 votes (My dad's and Vulpix's) on me excluding his, then he jumps on the joke wagon with a joke vote. However it's possible he saw that I already had two votes on me and figured I'd be a easy joke lynch. Now keep in mind that while this was after I claimed, this was before I went in depth with explaining my claim.
Also, VOTE: BlazingVulpix.

Shooting fire at the someone seems like a rather suspicious thing to do when greeting them, does it not?
Now the Vulpix wagon has 2 votes which put my wagon in danger of not being an easy lynch.
I don't necessarily think you're scum. However, it doesn't make you look well jumping on a joke wagon. And the only reason I'm keeping my vote is because someone has voted you since I voted you. So now only one other person needs to vote you for a no lynch and to save me.

In my mind, it makes more sense to claim vanilla right out of the gate (which I actually am) so that protects me a bit more than not claiming would. Although, I do admit, I might have made a mistake that affects the town overall since Mafia probably won't go after me so maybe claiming wasn't the best thing to do. Also, what does a
"Vanillish" look like?
EDIT: Let me clarify myself because I noticed I said something that can easily be taken out of context. I don't think Mafia will go after me because they know what role I am and I don't have a PR or any real role at that.
And this is where I explained my claim.
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIRAAAAJDQ0MjY3ODAzLThjYmYtNDg3Ny1hZTAxLTRmMDM3M2JlNzgyYw.png
Confirming yup yup
Boy I sure love being stuck in these sorts of life and death games, I love em. And with a bunch of... ahem, if you'll pardon me, pretty suspicious group of people here-- nah, definitely not looking at the mole creature with the crazy pick-axe-- but getting to this voting business.

If we gotta vote and whatnot, and I'd sure as hell it rather not be my ass on the line, but I also don't think there's anything really uhhh... weird with the talking Yellow puppet guy? Yellow Guy seems pretty genuine in my book, but hell I barely know you, you barely know me. Either way

VOTE: BlazingVulpix.
Now this is where my wagon and Vulpix's were tied. Both at 3 votes.
UNVOTE: yellow guy
VOTE: Blazingvulpix

I've been provided enough fun by the puppet. However the fire breathing fox seems quite bloodthirsty. Can't have anyone else like that here.

And considering my own abilities being so low grade a few useless ones in the bunch doesn't seem strange. A simple conclusion anyone can come to.
Now this is where Vulpix's wagon pulls ahead. Maybe Alucard thought since after I explained my claim, he thought I was vanilla, and some the votes were tied, he figured he'd jump wagons in hopes of lynching a better role.
It's quite clear foxes don't know logic very well. If he is truly a vanilla then true the mafia wouldn't waste the effort unless his voice itself is a threat. However a mafia goon is vanilla as well, and only a complete moron would admit to being a mafia goon. This logic dictates that there is no reason that cop should not check a vanilla. Also such a simple claim is so simple for mafia to fake. The logic behind your vote is quite lacking and is clearly grasping at straws.
Referring to the bit in the bold, so are you saying that Vulpix's logic is that a cop should check a vanilla? Or was that an accidental double negative? Also, looking back, it's quite clear Vulpix's vote on me was a joke vote just like yours was. I didn't like it, but don't make it seem like something it wasn't.
Funny because I seem to be the only one even attempting any kind of case. If not you or me then who do you suggest or are you going to suggest yellow guy again? How about those that have no logic in voting you or is it just because you're afraid due to clear fact that unlike the others I pose a threat.
Their initial vote on me was a joke vote just like yours, and the things Vulpix said after that, I don't think saying those things really deserved the amount of votes they got.
So giving reason behind a vote is scummy while voting for no reason is not. My my my we have all been playing wrong then. I guess we should lynch for no reason.
Your reasoning wasn't that strong in my opinion. Now it was day 1 so I didn't expect to see excellent reasoning but I think your reasoning wasn't really reasoning at all. Just Vulpix joke voted me (once again, like you did) then said things about my role.
One vote=no pressure
Two votes inRVS=no pressure due to being easy to tie
Three votes or more =pressure.
Pressure=reactions.

That puppet gave a nice reaction so I decided I believe him for now. I didn't like the fox's reasoning so now I'm voting him and I don't like his reactions at all.

I'm not twisting anything. You're not answering me properly nor even giving a proper defense or reason to believe you're town. Notice how no one jumps to your aid. You have yet to convince anyone apparently.
I'm gonna be honest, I didn't jump to their aid because I was afraid some of that wagon would go back on me. I didn't want to be in danger of getting lynched again.
If I had to choose another likely suspect in addition to Lord of Trolls (who reminds me a bit too much of a homonculus I've run into for my tastes), I'd go with Mr. Saturn. While he did actually vote during the phase, I don't feel that his posts contained much useful information. I suppose the creature's reason for not defending Vulpix makes sense, but in that case it would be better to have pushed another lynch harder. Why not push for mine harder, given that he had voted me? Maybe he didn't truly want to lynch such a dashing man as myself and it was a joke, but I'm guessing not since he claimed I was "fearmongering" by thinking about possibilities for the inclusion of bastard mechanics (which I believe is a reasonable thing to bring up as a precaution, since you never know what horrors are hiding in plain sight) rather than talking about scum exclusively. And even then, after his vote, he didn't really say anything further about me. So then why stand by idly and let a supposed gut townread be lynched rather than advocate a different one?

As for those I would lean toward trusting, those would be you (Alucard) and Garrus. The latter's posts have felt genuine and seem to have an intent at actually figuring out what is best to do. And for the former, I feel that all the vote switching was done in an effort to get information and reactions in a way that would benefit town. Plus, it would be unnecessary attention for scum so early. Or that could be WIFOM-invoking. But my gut tells me it's not.
His vote switching could've very well been done to get reactions and info. Doesn't mean he's not Maf. And if he is, doesn't mean he vote switched to get info and reactions either.

I think I'm going to vote for Alucard next day phase.
Posting this now to generate discussion and also I put too much time into this post to wait to post it.

*Vulpix bounces back into the room and looks up at @Yellow Guy endearingly with her cute face* You don't think I'm scum, do you? *Vulpix looks at the ground then back up again* Well... claiming Vanilla right out of the gate is more than a little suspicious in itself. *Vulpix frowns* You don't look like a Vanillish.

I am of two minds here. First is that you early claimed to stop the cop (if we have one) from checking you Night 1 *Vulpix ponders this* This does seem like a likely scenario.

BUT

If you are telling us the truth *Vulpix pauses to study Yellow Guy before continuing* And the mafia believe you, they'll have no reason to NK you... and we'd rather lose a Vanilla than a cop.
I bolded some stuff for you to note.

At this point I already have 2 votes (My dad's and Vulpix's) on me excluding his, then he jumps on the joke wagon with a joke vote. However it's possible he saw that I already had two votes on me and figured I'd be a easy joke lynch. Now keep in mind that while this was after I claimed, this was before I went in depth with explaining my claim.
I already explained this before. Honestly you should listen to others.
1 vote=no pressure.
2 votes in rvs=no pressure since they are easy to tie.
3 or more votes at any point=pressure=reactions=how you catch mafia. You must get reactions out of others so that you can see if they'll slip up. That's also why the reasoning did not appear to be serious. I merely was testing your reaction, which I ended up being satisfied with, as well as the others. I admittedly was surprised no one bothered to question it that much.
Now the Vulpix wagon has 2 votes which put my wagon in danger of not being an easy lynch.
I think we need to define easy lynch.
Easy Lynch-a townie so scummy that one basically has to do nothing to lynch them.
In other words a simple vanilla claim is not an easy lynch, especially with so few around. You act as though this a game full of amazing roles that would make yours out of place.
Now this is where Vulpix's wagon pulls ahead. Maybe Alucard thought since after I explained my claim, he thought I was vanilla, and some the votes were tied, he figured he'd jump wagons in hopes of lynching a better role.
I repeat since it's already become clear that you don't listen after the first time-I was merely satisfied with the entertainment you provided. I even said that when I changed my decision. The little fox on the other hand was unsatisfying. I did not agree with what he was saying at all.
Referring to the bit in the bold, so are you saying that Vulpix's logic is that a cop should check a vanilla? Or was that an accidental double negative? Also, looking back, it's quite clear Vulpix's vote on me was a joke vote just like yours was. I didn't like it, but don't make it seem like something it wasn't.
I think you misunderstood me. I was pointing out why claiming vanilla does not prevent the cop checking them. Look above at the foxes second quote at the bold. He talked about using a vanilla claim to avoid a cop check. A miller would fit that role not vanilla.
Their initial vote on me was a joke vote just like yours, and the things Vulpix said after that, I don't think saying those things really deserved the amount of votes they got.
I did not realize I apparently control everyone else's votes. There were three other votes on him, I however seemed to be the only one even using any kind of solid reasoning. Yet what makes those without that kept their votes any different? What makes them better than me? Please share because I am just waiting with curiosity. Oh and note what you said here.
Your reasoning wasn't that strong in my opinion. Now it was day 1 so I didn't expect to see excellent reasoning but I think your reasoning wasn't really reasoning at all. Just Vulpix joke voted me (once again, like you did) then said things about my role.
Remember what you said above. It was D1. There wasn't much to go off of. And it wasn't the strongest reasoning. However it was better than nothing or actually lynching for no reason at all. And you act as though the fox proved he was an ally, when he didn't try other than saying exactly what you said. That there was no reasoning. However he could have given a calm response like you, or refuted my reasoning, or even claimed. Yet he did nothing but throw at the same ridiculous lackluster response that gave no reason to trust him.
I'm gonna be honest, I didn't jump to their aid because I was afraid some of that wagon would go back on me. I didn't want to be in danger of getting lynched again.
......That is the scummiest thing I've heard this whole game. Someone who is not willing to risk their life does not belong on the battlefield!
His vote switching could've very well been done to get reactions and info. Doesn't mean he's not Maf. And if he is, doesn't mean he vote switched to get info and reactions either.
Oh then if not for that, why did I do it? An easy lynch? I didn't have to do anything for that. I unvoted you, and another unvoted you still leaving the little fox with three votes. And if that troll still unvoted him, then still with two votes. I don't remember anyone else with as many votes. I could have sat and watched it all like you and most of the other did, but instead I actually face up against the dangers and tried something.
I think I'm going to vote for Alucard next day phase.
Oh I just can't wait for that.
Posting this now to generate discussion and also I put too much time into this post to wait to post it.
Hahhahahahahaha you're doing that now? Why didn't you bother with that during the day? Oh wait because you were concerned only for yourself correct, and not for the whole town. Such selfishness is nothing but harmful.

This all requires some more smoking. And I'm almost all outta cigarettes.

Alucard. said:
What is your opinion on everything?
Well, hmm, obviously the Vulpix lynch was a big mistake. Well-intended on most our parts, presumably, but a mistake. Of course with that we've now got some more stuff to look at at least, such as Troll's sudden taking off the vote (still pretty captial-s shady imo) and now we've got some of the Yellow puppet talking guy's thoughts on you which are pretty intriguing to say the least. Yeah at this point in time the person I feel like I'll probably be inclined to vote this upcoming day phase is Troll lord.

Although honestly I feel like if I had a gun to my head-- no one actually put a gun to my head, please-- and had to choose two players that I feel like I trust the most at this point then I'd pick Alucard and Garrus. Alucard did do the vote thing with the Yellow puppet that can be seemingly a teensy bit weird but I can also understand what he's saying what with his explanations and he overall at least seems like he's trying to do what's best for the greater good. Garrus well, I don't exactly have a big reason at all for this one I just feel like this guy needs a good drink and also seems trustworthy. To an extent. And remember no guns to my head.

Roy Mustang said:
Going solely off of the thread; all we had said in private was your basic "hi, looking forward to working with you" greetings.
You allowed to copy & paste that or... did I miss that in the rules... in which case... forget the idea. Bit weird though, that you two were intertwined with your roles and Vulpix didn't try to reach out to you when they were getting pelted with votes.

And oh yeah @Mr. Saturn what do you think of resident self proclaimed pretty boy Roy after accusing him of fear-mongering?

I bolded some stuff for you to note.

I already explained this before. Honestly you should listen to others.
1 vote=no pressure.
2 votes in rvs=no pressure since they are easy to tie.
3 or more votes at any point=pressure=reactions=how you catch mafia. You must get reactions out of others so that you can see if they'll slip up. That's also why the reasoning did not appear to be serious. I merely was testing your reaction, which I ended up being satisfied with, as well as the others. I admittedly was surprised no one bothered to question it that much.

I think we need to define easy lynch.
Easy Lynch-a townie so scummy that one basically has to do nothing to lynch them.
In other words a simple vanilla claim is not an easy lynch, especially with so few around. You act as though this a game full of amazing roles that would make yours out of place.

I repeat since it's already become clear that you don't listen after the first time-I was merely satisfied with the entertainment you provided. I even said that when I changed my decision. The little fox on the other hand was unsatisfying. I did not agree with what he was saying at all.

I think you misunderstood me. I was pointing out why claiming vanilla does not prevent the cop checking them. Look above at the foxes second quote at the bold. He talked about using a vanilla claim to avoid a cop check. A miller would fit that role not vanilla.

I did not realize I apparently control everyone else's votes. There were three other votes on him, I however seemed to be the only one even using any kind of solid reasoning. Yet what makes those without that kept their votes any different? What makes them better than me? Please share because I am just waiting with curiosity. Oh and note what you said here.

Remember what you said above. It was D1. There wasn't much to go off of. And it wasn't the strongest reasoning. However it was better than nothing or actually lynching for no reason at all. And you act as though the fox proved he was an ally, when he didn't try other than saying exactly what you said. That there was no reasoning. However he could have given a calm response like you, or refuted my reasoning, or even claimed. Yet he did nothing but throw at the same ridiculous lackluster response that gave no reason to trust him.

......That is the scummiest thing I've heard this whole game. Someone who is not willing to risk their life does not belong on the battlefield!

Oh then if not for that, why did I do it? An easy lynch? I didn't have to do anything for that. I unvoted you, and another unvoted you still leaving the little fox with three votes. And if that troll still unvoted him, then still with two votes. I don't remember anyone else with as many votes. I could have sat and watched it all like you and most of the other did, but instead I actually face up against the dangers and tried something.

Oh I just can't wait for that.

Hahhahahahahaha you're doing that now? Why didn't you bother with that during the day? Oh wait because you were concerned only for yourself correct, and not for the whole town. Such selfishness is nothing but harmful.
I just don't like how you kept jumping on wagons and voting people. Just didn't sit well with me.

By easy lynch, I meant easy as in there were already three votes on Vulpix by the time you voted for them.

And hold on there about the selfishness talk. Let me be clear, that while my main concern was not getting lynched (which I see as playing smart) and also, I don't think I ever said I thought Vulpix was town. I would risk my life in the game if I were absolutely sure the person I was defending was town. However, it was Day 1 so there wasn't really any time to tell if anyone was town.

Lol also that last quote... Dude come on, I explained why I posted it at night. And are you saying I'm trying to generate discussion during the night phase because I'm only concerned for myself? That doesn't really make sense.

Also one more thing, you kept on saying how atleast you tried to have reasoning and logic behind your vote. And atleast you had reasoning while others had little to no logic, well I'm trying to provide reasoning and logic for a vote I'm planning since we still don't know a lot about the players in this game yet, but I basically get made fun of for it.

I just don't like how you kept jumping on wagons and voting people. Just didn't sit well with me.
And what did you expect me to do? Just vote mareep and leave my vote on them the whole time. Leave my vote on you? Or unvote you and not do anything with my vote. And I wouldn't call two wagons a lot of wagons. And it wasn't really jumping considering I didn't say "vote yellow guy oh look now blazingvulpix has three votes so let's vote them instead" I waited for responses. If he would have given a suitable response then i would have unvoted him. But he didn't try.
By easy lynch, I meant easy as in there were already three votes on Vulpix by the time you voted for them.
And they were all jokes. Though I repeat: three or more votes causes pressure. Especially if there's even a bit of reasoning behind it. Thus I opted to pressure someone and to push for a reaction.
And hold on there about the selfishness talk. Let me be clear, that while my main concern was not getting lynched (which I see as playing smart) and also, I don't think I ever said I thought Vulpix was town. I would risk my life in the game if I were absolutely sure the person I was defending was town. However, it was Day 1 so there wasn't really any time to tell if anyone was town.
And there is the hypocrisy of your case on me. It's easy to prosecute someone after the fact. There's a mislynch-anyone part of it can easily be portrayed as scummy. If you didn't believe he's town, then how can you prosecute me for going after someone I wasn't seeing as town. While there are never any solid reads D1, one starts to get inklings. And its still prudent to try to prevent mislynches. However typical behavior D1 is truly just-someone finds reasoning that starts off weak, leads a lynch because it's D1 and there really is no better reasoning. And of course who is most likely to get prosecuted the next day-those that were part of the lynch.
Lol also that last quote... Dude come on, I explained why I posted it at night. And are you saying I'm trying to generate discussion during the night phase because I'm only concerned for myself? That doesn't really make sense.
Why didn't you try during the day then? Mafia are less likely to target a vanilla than they are others in hopes of hitting doc or cop. So please answer why only now. After defending yourself you disappeared.
Also one more thing, you kept on saying how atleast you tried to have reasoning and logic behind your vote. And atleast you had reasoning while others had little to no logic, well I'm trying to provide reasoning and logic for a vote I'm planning since we still don't know a lot about the players in this game yet, but I basically get made fun of for it.
Not making fun of you. That's just me trying to sound like my character, so apologies if it came off that way. I am however pointing out the flaws in your argument against me, which is of course a proper defense. Calmly responding and pointing out what doesn't make sense. Though I'm curious what your thoughts are on the other players. So far you've only concentrated on me and Lord of the Trolls. What about Roy Mustang who let his neighbor be lynched? What about the other two votes on vulpix? If anyone is looking for an easy lynch, it's you. I posted more than most, and actually took risks. Was my case weak? Yes. I was aware of that, however no one went against it, nor tried, and it was the best at the time. It also leaves us with others to look at.

Doesn't matter after the fact, but I had planned on asking Roy why he did not defend his neighbor, which he answered before anyone had to ask. Though what about the others on vulpix? Why did they not unvote him? Yet your only concentration is on me because I was the last vote on vulpix. However despite my number, no matter how weak it was, I gave reasoning, while others were jokes that never left. People watched him lynched, and that becomes just as important as lynching him.

I voted Vulpix at first because the Yellow puppet guy's lynch didn't set well with me. Also due to the fact that Vulpix added a vote on Yellow puppet's slow-growing bandwagon at the time-- while it was supposed to be a joke vote, they could've chosen someone else to put that vote on so it was just difficult to convince me that it was a true joke vote rather than trying to subtly hop on a wagon.

And what did you expect me to do? Just vote mareep and leave my vote on them the whole time. Leave my vote on you? Or unvote you and not do anything with my vote. And I wouldn't call two wagons a lot of wagons. And it wasn't really jumping considering I didn't say "vote yellow guy oh look now blazingvulpix has three votes so let's vote them instead" I waited for responses. If he would have given a suitable response then i would have unvoted him. But he didn't try.

And they were all jokes. Though I repeat: three or more votes causes pressure. Especially if there's even a bit of reasoning behind it. Thus I opted to pressure someone and to push for a reaction.
And there is the hypocrisy of your case on me. It's easy to prosecute someone after the fact. There's a mislynch-anyone part of it can easily be portrayed as scummy. If you didn't believe he's town, then how can you prosecute me for going after someone I wasn't seeing as town. While there are never any solid reads D1, one starts to get inklings. And its still prudent to try to prevent mislynches. However typical behavior D1 is truly just-someone finds reasoning that starts off weak, leads a lynch because it's D1 and there really is no better reasoning. And of course who is most likely to get prosecuted the next day-those that were part of the lynch.
Okay that's fair.
Why didn't you try during the day then? Mafia are less likely to target a vanilla than they are others in hopes of hitting doc or cop. So please answer why only now. After defending yourself you disappeared.
Honestly, I didn't really think I would need to reappear after I defended myself. I didn't really have anything to add. I figured I'd post my reasoning for being suspicious of you after I knew for sure that Vulpix was town.
Not making fun of you. That's just me trying to sound like my character, so apologies if it came off that way. I am however pointing out the flaws in your argument against me, which is of course a proper defense. Calmly responding and pointing out what doesn't make sense. Though I'm curious what your thoughts are on the other players. So far you've only concentrated on me and Lord of the Trolls. What about Roy Mustang who let his neighbor be lynched? What about the other two votes on vulpix? If anyone is looking for an easy lynch, it's you. I posted more than most, and actually took risks. Was my case weak? Yes. I was aware of that, however no one went against it, nor tried, and it was the best at the time. It also leaves us with others to look at.
To be fair to Roy, he didn't know if Vulpix was town. And also from what he said, they didn't really get far into conversation. As far as Adam and Garrus goes, I actually have neutral reads on them. Mr. Resetti and Mr. Saturn I'd like to see more of. Mareep! Definitely needs to be more active.
Doesn't matter after the fact, but I had planned on asking Roy why he did not defend his neighbor, which he answered before anyone had to ask. Though what about the others on vulpix? Why did they not unvote him? Yet your only concentration is on me because I was the last vote on vulpix. However despite my number, no matter how weak it was, I gave reasoning, while others were jokes that never left. People watched him lynched, and that becomes just as important as lynching him.
Ok I changed my mind about voting you. Your defense makes a lot of sense. Sorry about this whole thing. It's just that atleast 1 person in the Vulpix wagon has to be Mafia. I'd be really surprised if that wasn't the case. I just thought I'd go for the one that made the most noise because I thought that was the one who had the most evidence on them. (Maybe evidence is the wrong word, but it was the only one I could think of.)

Last edited:
Honestly, I didn't really think I would need to reappear after I defended myself. I didn't really have anything to add. I figured I'd post my reasoning for being suspicious of you after I knew for sure that Vulpix was town.
That sounds bad. Everyone should always stick around after defending themselves. Even commenting on the tiniest things can lead us to success.
To be fair to Roy, he didn't know if Vulpix was town. And also from what he said, they didn't really get far into conversation. As far as Adam and Garrus goes, I actually have neutral reads on them. Mr. Resetti and Mr. Saturn I'd like to see more of. Mareep! Definitely needs to be more active.
I wasn't actually accusing Roy-I was just saying that there is a lot more to look at-and he would have been one, though he beat us to the punch and answered the obvious question about him. Mr. Saturn has at least posted in the night phase, but @Mr. Resetti hasn't posted since I think early D1. And I don't think Mareep has posted at all. I agree that I would like to hear more from them.
Ok I changed my mind about voting you. Your defense makes a lot of sense. Sorry about this whole thing. It's just that atleast 1 person in the Vulpix wagon has to be Mafia. I'd be really surprised if that wasn't the case. I just thought I'd go for the one that made the most noise because I thought that was the one who had the most evidence on them. (Maybe evidence is the wrong word, but it was the only one I could think of.)
Well the more posts someone has the easier it is to build a case. It's why inactives are such a pain since they have basically nothing to use against them, and the actives fight amongst each other, like currently. Hopefully D2 will yield more results. On the bandwagon, like most of the others, I'm most suspicious of Lord of Trolls. I would like to hear more from him, but the unvote is still just so strange.

@Lord of the Trolls Did you think vulpix was town when you unvoted him? And if you didn't feel confident enough that he was mafia, to leave your vote on, then why let the lynch happen? Do you not trust your own judgement?

((And now that I've fallen massively out of character. I'm going to have to work hard to get back into character.))

Baa.

Im here, there were some mishaps with me not having permissions to post here. Let me read through the thread since I have just woken up.

Day 2 start

The next morning, everyone was shocked to figure out that Mareep had become Alolan Mareep!

"Boo! I'm Alolan Mareep now :( After getting killed, I'm Electric/Ghost-type. And I no longer Baa, I Boo instead! Baa so mainstream /swag"

Dear Mareep!, you are the 1x Lightningrod. Once in the game, during the night phase, you may use your ability; this will redirect all night actions (but not factional kills) on you for that night.

You are allied with the Town and win when all factions opposing you are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive.
Mareep! was killed. They were the Town 1x Lightningrod.

It is now Day 2. It will end in 48 hours.

Ok the kill on Mareep is kind of weird but I guess maybe they thought Mareep was cop and that's why they were being so quiet? Weird. Super weird.

VOTE: Lord of the Trolls.

Feeling pretty okay about this, as okay as one can feel anyhow, but I'm also pondering some other things so yeah I'm thinking and this may be subject to change.

Huh. The sheep shows up at the last minute and takes a rocket to the face. I'm going to find those responsible and give them a true taste of an overload.

As for votes, I've got this brand new Javelin sniper rifle, some really great new tech developed by the Geth. I think I'm going to train my scope on a good target for today.

*maximum zoom*

VOTE: Lord of the Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom