• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Just sounds like your typical wishlist to me. I'm not sure why they keep making Z-Forms a "if it faints you lose" thing, that would just be really dumb.

Even then, Ash perfected the form and as a result he didn't pass out anymore.

Both to this. Its to note though that Ash-Greninja isn't a Z-Form, seeing as Ash lacks a Z-Ring, and the transformation itself isn't caused by a Z-Move, which has been the common guess/speculation for said Z-Forms. Instead, Ash-Greninja has been referred as a Bond Phenomenon, not a Z-Form. In addition, recent revealed anime titles hint to Greninja losing its special power for some reason. If it were a Z-Form power, you'd think it would keep that power to promote Alola more, seeing as the Pokémon Anime is nothing more than 20 minute length marketing episodes at their very core.

Lastly, we already have Mega Evolution. Like really....do we really need yet another transformation variation, this time with the risk if said PKMN loses/faints, the user faints too? I find that unlikely to happen, because it would change the metagame hugely and likely not in a good way. I mean, what fun is it to beat one of your opponent's Z-Form Pokémon and then winning afterwards? I don't see the fun in that, and to me, it makes team building all the more useless, because ultimately you only need to beat one of your opponent's Pokémon to win. On the other hand, Z-Moves themselves are fine and unique, and look fun to use.

Also, hasn't it be noted that the Z-RIng has a Mega Stone slot somewhere? Why add that if you can supposedly use these Z-Forms instead? Again, I can't see the use of having both variations in the said game.

Last edited:
That's so totally fake. Z-Forms working like that would eliminate almost all strategy and make megas redundant.

I'm awfully sure that if a pokemon went into a, 'perfect' form, that it's design would become smoother and would be as simplified as possible. Ash-Greninja only gains a more complex design. But thats a very interesting theory.

Also, why are you using spoiler tags in a thread about leaks?

Zygarde Perfect/Complete form dosen't have the most simple design on the block.. Infact, it is one of the most complex designs there is.

And Groudon and Kyogre, in their Perfect/Primal Forms, are more complex than their origins Forms.

Also, I highly doubt that you'll be unable to box their starter. Not everyone wants to use them (especially if they're gonna turn into those abominations) and that would generate lots of complaints.

"Then add about 10 Jorgen von Strangles"
Oh my LORD I'm dying

This leak seems fake, what if you happen to have more than 1 starter, how does the other one evolve?

God if we were unable to box our starters, I'd probably be able to hear my girlfriend cussing Gamefreak out from all these states away. xD

Seriously though girl don't like her staters too much. As do others, I'm sure. SO I could never see them keeping you from being able to box them.

These final starter images are now officially fake. Litten's evo does not look like it would evolve into that wrestler cat.
index.php

Back
Top Bottom