• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party - The Bride of Bulbastein

Do you celebrate Halloween?

• Yup!

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that "inflammable" actually means that something is more flammable, rather than not being flammable?

Keep that image away from me, cranky old lady!
How rude! Youngsters these days, no respect for the elderly. All you young'uns are like that nowadays, running your mouths like there was no tomorrow saying this that and the other thing. Well when I was young let me tell you we knew a thing or two about respecting your elders. Back then we did and it's a crying shame that you youths today just say what you please about poor old ladies... Graaaaaaawr!
latest
*rat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat*
Bp3PjWF.gif

PICHUUU PI PI CHU PICHUUU

(HOI TEMMIE AM BIG FANNN)

hOII pichu u can hab tem flake!!

How rude! Youngsters these days, no respect for the elderly. All you young'uns are like that nowadays, running your mouths like there was no tomorrow saying this that and the other thing. Well when I was young let me tell you we knew a thing or two about respecting your elders. Back then we did and it's a crying shame that you youths today just say what you please about poor old ladies... Graaaaaaawr!
P! u can hab tem flake too!

Hey there, howdy, hello! Is everyone here? Good! Then let's get things rolling!

I'm Monokuma and I'm this school's headmaster!

I do not need school, since I am a robot.

Hey there, howdy, hello! Is everyone here? Good! Then let's get things rolling!

I'm Monokuma and I'm this school's headmaster!
Dearie, I think you misunderstand. This is a party, not a school. And since when did schools have bears for headmasters? They're all like that these days, with their "hip" and "modern" teaching. Let me tell you, when I was younger we had proper schools with proper teachers and discipline, none of this namby-pamby wishy-washy excuse for teaching you young'uns get nowadays.

Since none of you seem to understand (damn kids), I'll put it into simplier terms!

I. AM NOT. A. BEAR. I am Monokuma and this "party" you are attending is none other than Hope's Peak Academy! And you can't leave!

tem got a degree in TEM STUDIES! tem can tell you all about tem's DEEP HISTORY!!!

Since none of you seem to understand (damn kids), I'll put it into simplier terms!

I. AM NOT. A. BEAR. I am Monokuma and this "party" you are attending is none other than Hope's Peak Academy! And you can't leave!
Who are you calling a kid? Do you have any idea who you're talking to, whippersnapper?! I don't go to school!

Who are you calling a kid? Do you have any idea who you're talking to, whippersnapper?! I don't go to school!
Silence, Ultimate Forgetful Old Lady! Respect the headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy or face punishment for defying him! After all, the Ultimate Fashionista got impaled by several spears for defying him.

Greetings! It is I, the Count! I'll bet you all thought that my number was up, but that is not the case.
I merely needed to make a quick trip to Transylanvia to visit my Uncle Uno, who was feeling a little down for the count.

It would seem as though we have gotten quite a few interesting guests since the last time I posted here. I look forward to counting with you all!

AH AH AH AH AH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom