• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Again.
Requesting for a check, please.

Can someone check how big mine is? I edited my sig by taking out a link to one of my blogs, hope it's not too tall now.

The new gif is 245 in width and 129 in height. Don't know the measurement for wide.
I wish I knew how to edited their sizes.

I apologize for nobody getting back to you. Your signature is okay in terms of height & width, however the image is far too massive in byte size. Your gif is 1,475.78KB, nearly three times the 500KB limit.

Hi Again.
Requesting for a check, please.

400 x 267. You're fine with width, but 107 pixels too tall. The image itself is 160px tall, so all the text is putting you over.

Can someone check how big mine is? I edited my sig by taking out a link to one of my blogs, hope it's not too tall now.

754 x 265. 154 pixels too wide, and 105 pixels too tall. The width overage is coming from having the text left-aligned and the images centre-aligned, while the Trainer Card all on its own is over the height limit, at 171px tall.

754 x 265. 154 pixels too wide, and 105 pixels too tall. The width overage is coming from having the text left-aligned and the images centre-aligned, while the Trainer Card all on its own is over the height limit, at 171px tall.
I changed my trainer card banner to a shorter one, hope that it's okay now.

I shrunk the trainer card by 22 pixels, it should be okay now. :)

You're still slightly over, but not by enough to worry about.

The new Princess Tutu gif is 86 px by Width, and 155px by Height. Do not know it's byte size, but I'm sure it is correct in Byte size.

The gif is fine in bytes. If you move the text over to the right of the image, you'll be good for height.

@SpatiallyRendering It's definitely over the height limit. It's 250px, and the limit is 160px. The width is also 250px, but it's fine. It will need to be shrunk down to 160 pixels or smaller.

Can anyone check my sig? Also, is there a way to check our sigs ourselves?
550 x 156px, 140.25 KB. All within the limits.

If you want to self-check your signature, you'll need to use the preview button on the signature editor. After that, simply highlight the contents of the preview, take a screenshot, paste it into an image editor like Paint, then select the entirety of the highlighted content. Your image editor will be able to tell you the size of the selected section of the screenshot.

550 x 156px, 140.25 KB. All within the limits.

If you want to self-check your signature, you'll need to use the preview button on the signature editor. After that, simply highlight the contents of the preview, take a screenshot, paste it into an image editor like Paint, then select the entirety of the highlighted content. Your image editor will be able to tell you the size of the selected section of the screenshot.
Thanks.

tumblr_mkhow9thry1rxv3zbo1_500.gif
This gif is 500 x 150, the inspect function says this image's width 304px and the height 91px. Doesn't say anything about the byte size. Also unsure if I can put text in it after I put it in.

Edit: Okay, I somehow found out how to resize my own gifs now, but double checking to make sure I didn't mess anything up. The new gif which I put in my signature is 350 x 105. and 450.3 KB. Hoping this alright, I double check the byte size.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I got everything right, but just in case, requesting a signature check to verify that I did indeed get everything right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom