• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

The last set of Gen 6 is called Generations and has a shit ton of reprints from the first base set of the TCG ever, so the nostalgia cards were already played.
Wait, isn't it Evolutions, not Generations? I know Generations is the one they released with the special promo cards for each month's new mon...

So what's everyone expecting from the trailer? Seeing as August and September's CoroCoro and trailer only had some overlaps, I'm personally expecting Type:Null with the other CoroCoro details saved for later.

Tbh I've given up on seeing Cutiefly's evo officialy revealed, its probably this Gen's Espurr.

So what's everyone expecting from the trailer? Seeing as August and September's CoroCoro and trailer only had some overlaps, I'm personally expecting Type:Null with the other CoroCoro details saved for later.

Tbh I've given up on seeing Cutiefly's evo officialy revealed, its probably this Gen's Espurr.

Well, more so Trevenant than Espurr,

As for the trailer, I'm expecting something other than Type: Null from CoroCoro, and that's it, so just like how September was.

I'd be happy to be wrong, though. :p

I honestly have no idea what to expect from Friday's trailer. It could be anything really.

-I'll guess that it'll be some evolutions for Pokemon we already know like Bounsweet, Salandit, or Cutiefly (officially). And maybe one or two new Alolan forms. For some reason I don't see them revealing a completely new Pokemon outside of an evo or Alola form, and to be honest, I wouldn't mind them keeping the rest a secret until release.
-I could also see some new characters, like Trial Captains being revealed.
-Maybe something related to Z-Moves.

But as usual, any news is good news for me:)

I honestly want to see more Alolan forms. Even if it's just one or two I'd be content. They've been silent on them for over a month now (since Raticate) so I think it's about time we saw another :p

I honestly want to see more Alolan forms. Even if it's just one or two I'd be content. They've been silent on them for over a month now (since Raticate) so I think it's about time we saw another :p

Yeah the Alolan forms are some of the most interesting things about Sun and Moon for sure. I'd like them to show off some other type combos for Pokemon too. I'd like to use an Alolan form on my team, but I also need a water type. I'd like to see a water type Alolan form lol

On one hand I'd be a little wary, since middle of the month reveals have tended to be smaller. The trailers for UB-02, Salandit and Turtonator were all revealed around the middle of the month I think.

On the other hand they could decide to ramp things up a bit now that we're almost a month away from release. It could go either way really...

On one hand I'd be a little wary, since middle of the month reveals have tended to be smaller. The trailers for UB-02, Salandit and Turtonator were all revealed around the middle of the month I think.

On the other hand they could decide to ramp things up a bit now that we're almost a month away from release. It could go either way really...

Salandit and Turtonator weren't the regular, scheduled middle of the month reveals, though. They were one Pokémon reveals for specific gaming events.

Pokémon sun and moon

Eclipse Pokémon I wonder if it's a Whale since their Whale native in Hawhi
Water/Dragon

New images:
Pokemon%20Center%20Alola.jpg

Caffeine! I need coffee!

Pokemon%20Boutique%20Alola.jpg

Surfboard! Hang ten, dudes and dudettes!

The Pokemon Center looks exactly like the concept art we saw back in February! I wonder if the Poke-ambulances and fire trucks we saw will also be in the game.

Last edited:
Gotta wonder what the point of the cafe is.

Seems kind of pointless to me. :|

Maybe you can buy cheap stat-boosting "Hawaiian" drinks from them, like how you can give your boxed Pokemon drinks in Poke Palego. Or maybe it's where you can get "food" things like Lava Cookies and Moomoo Milks. I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

On a similar note, it looks like the PokeMart and Pokemon Center have merged again, as you can see a PokeMart on the right side of the screen. Wonder if that means that there will be a Department Store or not?

Pokémon sun and moon crocro

So far we know of Grimer will be Posion/Dark
Then their will be muk

I have feeling their might be Rapidiash possible as ice with blue collaring that icy like or as fairy with pink flames

Back
Top Bottom