• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

The shinies of starters and Zygarde-Complete

1sjrjt.png
I like litten <3 they got the common cats' colors, orange and white, along with the black regular one. Happy for rowlet too.. But not much difference for popplio is sad.. Just seem to be darker blue and pinkish frills..
4 New moves

New Moves

Psychic Terrain
Pokemon on the ground won't be hit by priority moves for five turns. It boosts the power of Psychic-type moves.

Throat Chop
The Pokemon can't use any move that produces sound for two turns.
(I think this will be Jangmo-o's line unique move)

Aurora Veil

Halves the power of special and physical attacks for 5 turns.

Laser Focus
The move on the turn after the Pokemon uses Laser Focus always results in critical hit
(like how Lock on move worked and after that the next move always hit)
There we have if, the terrain for psychic guardian.. Looks like we'll have one for fire and ghost, then? Or the fire may get the misty terrain and grassy terrain for ghost, to make use of them..? I wonder why this move is in the demo too when the others are scrubbed except those only available in the demo.. Maybe we'll meet the psychic guardian in the demo?

Throat chop can be dragon type for jangmo line, aurora veil seems like ice for alolan vulpix line to improve their defenses, and laser focus sounds like it can be for silvally line.

CvByL-_WgAE0YSr.png
Shiny Alolan Ninetails.
Source:
View: https://twitter.com/pokemon_PhD/status/788255514480275456

Also looks like we're only getting about 70-80 new mons again. Oh well.

So pretty <3 perfectly made.

View: https://twitter.com/TKOWL/status/788259326603431936

Not 100% confirmed, but it looks like we have the models for the final starters.

I believe this one. Similar style to the shiny sprites that were revealed.
Okay about the final evos. They're not shiny sprites. The GF people left shiny sprites in. I'm not believing it until we see them in video.

Well to be fair.. Not all of them are scrubbed. Somehow they managed to get the regular sprites of the others too.. Look at this one.

Welp, that settles it. Team rowlett it is. Poor litten, I really wanted to pick you but then you had to go and turn into that ugly lucha tiger. Oh well.
WAIT HEEL WRESTLING LITTEN IS FOR REALS?

I.. I'm so happy... Come, my precious child. TOGETHER WE WILL BURN DOWN THE NON-BELIEVERS.

What the heck with Ash favouritism this game has? -____-

The Toucan looks pretty cool, and the most important one is Rowlet's evolution. I want those shiny!

pretty impartial on the toucan, decent tho

crabrawler's evo is the snowman? Who saw that coming. It aint bad, but I can't say I love it, might grow on me tho

that virus-looking spider thing...is that an ultra beast or a pokemon? If it's a mon, I dunno how to feel about it

the thing we got from the tcg box evolves into that ugly thing? Shame, I thought it looked cool...I mean, maybe it'll look better close up, but I'm not counting on it. Please don't be related to pyu

SOLGALEO AND LUNALA PRE-EVOLUTIONS

Also I seriously love that there's an Ash-Pikachu with each hat

Notes: - There are 103 new creatures, including Ash Greninja, forms with different types, Alola forms, and Ultra Beasts (and Ash's Pikachu as a single new Form).

There's only 2 new mythical Pokemon. And Magearna has already been distributed in Japan. This is going to be a very, very short generation.

Box Legends have Pre Evos? (wowie)
Marshadow (It's cute)
8 Ultrabeasts
Every Hat for Ash-Pikachu (Ash is canon)
Alolan Golem line (They look great)
Toucan is final Pikipek
Wimpod (Awesome), Morelull (Meh), Salandit (I like it), Crabrawler (Snowcrab?) Evos
I like the Water Spider and Sea Urchin lines
Alolan Persian is Garfield?
Weird Wood Pokemon thing I can't tell what this is.

Back
Top Bottom