• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check requested.

One line of text and 6 images
400x137, so you're well within the limits.

tumblr_mkhow9thry1rxv3zbo1_500.gif
This gif is 500 x 150, the inspect function says this image's width 304px and the height 91px. Doesn't say anything about the byte size. Also unsure if I can put text in it after I put it in.

Edit: Okay, I somehow found out how to resize my own gifs now, but double checking to make sure I didn't mess anything up. The new gif which I put in my signature is 350 x 105. and 450.3 KB. Hoping this alright, I double check the byte size.
546x125 is the total size of your signature with the line of text included. I got 450.41 as the KB, but both measures both you at a good place to be!

Could you check mine, please? ^^
187x160, so you have some more room length-wise but are all out of space for text and such.

Pretty sure I got everything right, but just in case, requesting a signature check to verify that I did indeed get everything right.
400x120, so you did indeed get everything right. :)

Let me know if anyone of you have any questions. (~:

I would like to request a check.
550x176, so you're a little over the height limit unfortunately. I've made a re-sized image of your banner though, so if you put it in your signature you'll be good to go. :)
yECxoKm.gif

@Max1996 Still 5 pixels over, but it's pretty small and doesn't really matter aha, so you're good to go!

Oh. Is there any way to keep the little sprites in while not going over the limits?
If you remove 7 pixels of blank space from the left and right sides of your menu sprite image, you'll get 14 pixels back. Would put you at 43 over on width, leaving you to have to reduce the width of your banner by the remaining 43 pixels. If you want to keep the current image placements.

If you don't mind changing things up a little... Another option would be to reduce the font size of the text under your banner, then put the menu sprites beside the text (all in a row, rather than in the current bunch format you're currently using).

Those are about the only options I can think of that would let you keep everything you have in your current signature. You'd otherwise have to remove something.

Could you please check my signature and these future ones? I resized and edited them but I just want to be sure. Thanks in advance!

VgoBU8q.gif
v2PBPKB.gif
U3Xoe6C.gif

Checking to see if my signature has extended past where it should be with my new claim list. It may be subject to change regardless.

If someone would be so kind as to double check this banner for me I'd be quite appreciative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom