• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Maybe Kalos is just an exception. Well, this is complete speculation but I think "Pokemon Z" suffered from a bad timing. It's Pokemon 20th anniversary so they couldn't celebrate it with just a third/sequel version, they needed a completely new generation. They still can release "Pokemon Z" after Sun and Moon, or even develop a third version common to X, Y, Sun and Moon, but Zygarde being in Sun and Moon, I think they have given up on "Pokemon Z" and just put a "Z episode" in Sun and Moon as a consolation prize.

Maybe Kalos is just an exception. Well, this is complete speculation but I think "Pokemon Z" suffered from a bad timing. It's Pokemon 20th anniversary so they couldn't celebrate it with just a third/sequel version, they needed a completely new generation. They still can release "Pokemon Z" after Sun and Moon, or even develop a third version common to X, Y, Sun and Moon, but Zygarde being in Sun and Moon, I think they have given up on "Pokemon Z" and just put a "Z episode" in Sun and Moon as a consolation prize.
I seriously doubt pokemon z will be a thing now that they changed gens. Personally I would have preferred it, but that's just because I actually really do not like zygarde. It's odd looking to me. I do not get the point of it and I just really don't like it. It bothers me. I have several pokemon I do not care for in terms of appearance more because I cannot like everything, but zygarde is the only pokemon I really dislike. It's concept irritates me and I'm over it. I'm ready for it to move on and I truly hope it's a very small part of this game, and if it is not they should have done Z because I do not think it belongs in the new gen.

Black 2 and White 2 are kind of the third version of Black and White, just in another format. So the real first time a game hasn't a third version is XY. Not enough to conclude third versions are dead.

Black 2 and White 2 are kind of the third version of Black and White, just in another format. So the real first time a game hasn't a third version is XY. Not enough to conclude third versions are dead.

Nobody's saying that the space that was traditionally occupied by third versions is gone. I think sequels like B2W2 are perfectly viable (well, I personally don't expect that SM will get sequels, but they could, is what I mean). Sequels (or hypothetical prequels) are far more substantial than third versions, which are little more than an excuse to overcharge for hardcopy DLC.

Nobody's saying that the space that was traditionally occupied by third versions is gone. I think sequels like B2W2 are perfectly viable (well, I personally don't expect that SM will get sequels, but they could, is what I mean). Sequels (or hypothetical prequels) are far more substantial than third versions, which are little more than an excuse to overcharge for hardcopy DLC.
They were still kind of a secondary installment to gen5/unova, kyurem also still got his box art/ game(s), unlike zygarde

They were still kind of a secondary installment to gen5/unova, kyurem also still got his box art/ game(s), unlike zygarde

Again, I'm not debating the obvious fact that the Unova games got a second treatment. What I'm saying is about the nature of that treatment.

Last edited:
me too I'm quite convinced as well but it is quite strange how the names , moves are all gone but those images are still there either this was intentional and Gamefreak is trying to Surprise us or it was just a stupid mistake

Since we're on the topic of the datamine anybody want to do some type speculation wimpod's evo I'm thinking either bug/water, poison/water,dark/water or maybe even bug/dragon that's spider Pokemon looks like it's based off a diving Bell spider and a bacteriophage so thinking bug/poison,poison/water or bug/water the anchor Pokemon I can see water/ghost or ghost/steel

i thought this was an interesting idea i heard from someone on youtube, wimpod's evolution being water/fighting or bug/fighting.
Personally i think he may be bug/water.

I like your idea for poison/water for the bubble spider and water/ghost for the anchor.

We now know what's in Lillie's bag.

How have we still not gotten over third versions after both Gray and Z failed to materialize? At any rate, they're obsolete, and frankly, kind of a racket.
I understand that third versions don't sell well.
But I personally dislike the fact that we only have 2 games for a new region.
I personally liked how we had B2W2.
Too bad that other people didn't like it.

Last edited:
In that SweetyHigh review I saw Pokemon Cinema and was like: "PokeStar Studios confirmed!"

But no, it was just that the games are more cinematic this time. Which is cool as well! :)

I've seen like three threads on VP about Alolan Caterpie. Obviously its fake, but I thought I point it out.

Everything Riddle confirmed:

1. You can ride Machamp (instead of HM Strength), one pair hand will carry the trainer when the other push the rock. Let your imagination running wild :v

2. Pokemon in Lille's bag is called Nebby (nickname) which was revealed in data mined, the
"purple pre-evolve of Solgaleo or Lunala"

3. Talk about story how Tapu Koko save you, why you on the bridge, etc. Not translated it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind being carried by a Machamp jk
That sounds really cool, I can't wait to figure out how "Nebby" is involved in the story and how it relates to Lunala and Solgaleo; It looks really interesting. Ugh, these three more weeks we have to wait for the games are going to be painful :(

One thing's for sure: The hype train is going out of control here
latest

Yeah. If there are any so called leaks with new Alola forms then they are fake. We already know all of them for SM.

Apparently the thumbnails for the Sun and Moon Games are on the E-Shop.
Someone on Twitter found them.

Back
Top Bottom