• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Need some help completing my dex [Finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonN

Reaction score
Hi there my fellow Bulbagardians

I almosted completed my National Dex on Pokémon OR(gotta get that Shiny Charm), but I still need some Pokémon

I have yet to obtain Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Porygon2, Hitmontop and Sunflora
It would be really nice if someone is willing to trade with me. I don't really have special Pokémon to offer, but I'm fine with trade-backs too.

My time zone is UTC+1:00 (West-Europe). I don't mind big time differences, but it could complicate the trade
My friend code: 5043-5675-1750 by the name of Nora

Thanks for your time!

Hey! I'd be willing to do tradebacks on all of these. If you'd prefer, I can trade you a Porygon2 for keeps if you trade me back a Porygon (wanna keep my LiveDex and I'm too lazy to breed).
Also, 3 of the 5 Pokemon you're missing are stone evolutions, so if you're not aware of this, you can get unlimited Sun and Moon Stones by doing the Super Training "Drag Down Hydreigon".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom