• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I'm a little p'd off that Lycanroc doesn't get Earthquake. I like my rock types to have decent ground coverage too, generally :/
does it look heavy enough to make one? ;)
If all pokemon would have all moves it would'nt be so much fun.

does it look heavy enough to make one? ;)

Do Swinub or Wooper look heavy enough to make one? :p

I get the complaint, as a lot of Rock-types learn Earthquake so I had expected it too. But I don't mind that much as it also learns
Bite, Crunch and Brick Break, so it still has some variety. And I have Mudbray for Earthquake ;)

Serperior: First Impression, Baneful Bunker, Purify (also for Venusaur and maybe Meganium posibble candidates, would be better then Protect)???

Chesanaught: Draco Hammer, First Impression?

Accel Rock, Thousand Waves with Torterra?

Beak Blast with Empoleon?

Delphox Psychic Terrain, Psych fang, Speed Swap.

Meganium Pollen Puff

Last edited:
Do Swinub or Wooper look heavy enough to make one? :p

I get the complaint, as a lot of Rock-types learn Earthquake so I had expected it too. But I don't mind that much as it also learns
Bite, Crunch and Brick Break, so it still has some variety. And I have Mudbray for Earthquake ;)

No but they are Ground Type...unlike Rockruff who is pure Rock and yeah...he's pretty light as oppose to Regirock.

No but they are Ground Type...unlike Rockruff who is pure Rock and yeah...he's pretty light as oppose to Regirock.

Pokémon that are Rock and don't have Ground as second type, but still learn Earthquake:

Aerodactyl, Sudowoodo, Shuckle, Magcargo, Corsola, Aron line, Nosepass, Lunatone, Solrock, Cradily, Armaldo, Relicanth, Regirock, Cranidos, Rampardos, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Probopass, Roggenrola line, Dwebble, Crustle, Tirtouge, Caracosta, Archen, Archeops, Terrakion, Binacle, Barbaracle, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, and Aurorus.

Sudowoodo, Nosepass, Cranidos, and Rampardos are also pure Rock.

Shuckle is 5kg lighter than Lycanroc, Roggenrola 7kg lighter, Dwebble 10.5kg lighter, Archen 15.5kg lighter and Corsola is only 5kg.

Your arguments are invalid :p

when will Chesanuaght get Sucker Punch? after we got so many ghost pokemon it should also be allowed to get it.

or Emboar or Chesanaught with Slack Off?
Infernape gets it.

Why do Incineroar(dark), Emboar(fighting) and Torturnator(dragon) not got Burn Up?

More pokes with secondary would have needet this.
Only Typhlosion line , Moltres and Arcanine line got it ?

Last edited:
Accel Rock with Tyrantrum anyone?

Would it be bad if Chesnaught or Emboar would gain acces to Bullet Punch?

Last edited:
Primarina without any fighting moves? where is Arm Thrust?

Decidueye, would Hipnosis, Grass Whistle and Dream Eater be too much?

Primarina also lacks of draining moves, Leech Life, Dream Eater? or something in that kind?

Primarina without any fighting moves? where is Arm Thrust?

Decidueye, would Hipnosis, Grass Whistle and Dream Eater be too much?

Primarina also lacks of draining moves, Leech Life, Dream Eater? or something in that kind?

I don't think Primarina needs (or looks like it would learn) any draining moves. I could see Primarina with draining kiss, though.

I don't think Primarina needs (or looks like it would learn) any draining moves. I could see Primarina with draining kiss, though.
it's special maybe it didnt get it becuse of great special attack? but a physical one would be nice.

WishiWashi would need the move Torment or they could make Psychic Terrain or a new move have also the same effect but like a Room or Terrain that it works 5 turns on all oponents pokemon not only the one choosen.

(not many starters got it Serperior, Incineroar, Infernape, pokemon like Delphox,Emboar or Chesanught would need something like this)

Torterra : Ancient Power , Fissure ,Anchor Shot , Baneful Bunker, Stomping Tantrum, Strenght Sap.

Tank=Moving Bunker.

Anchor Shot (Steel) looks like Klefki, Empoleon, Samurott (Smart Strike and Iron Tail??? Anchor is more sea based) should have it too.

Slakoth should get Comatose. (only He from his evolution line, would make more sense then Truant)

Slakoth Total BST: 280

Komala: Total BST: 480

Komala would need Draco Hammer and Slack Off.

Last edited:
Conkeldurr likes Guts too much, especially now that burns do less damage.
only a sugestion to make it more departed/individual then the Machamp line.

-What older pokemon should get the terrain cast abilities?

Beheem with that Psychic terrain?

Back
Top Bottom