• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

plenty of people had issues with Alolan Persian. I dislike Alolan Persian as well, as I'm not a fan of it's design.
Yeah well I am allowed to like what form of pokemon I want and the same goes to others. If I like Alolan Diglett and Alolan Dugtrio then that is my call.

Yeah well I am allowed to like what form of pokemon I want and the same goes to others. If I like Alolan Diglett and Alolan Dugtrio then that is my call.

When did I state otherwise? You're getting defensive for no reason.

Actually, technically, YOU were the one to state otherwise. When a poster above listed the Pokémon they preferred to see instead of Diglett and Dugtrio, you literally said 'no.'

So, instead of getting defensive at me despite the fact i never said you, or anyone else, cannot like whichever Pokémon they want, you should revise your own comments first.

Actually, technically, YOU were the one to state otherwise. When a poster above listed the Pokémon they preferred to see instead of Diglett and Dugtrio, you literally said 'no.'

So, instead of getting defensive at me despite the fact i never said you, or anyone else, cannot like whichever Pokémon they want, you should revise your own comments first.
No I didn't. I was getting defensive. Alola Diglett/Dugtrio not appealing to someone is not fact but an opinion.

No I didn't. I was getting defensive. Alola Diglett/Dugtrio not appealing to someone is not fact but an opinion.

Yes you did. Look how you worded your last reply to me. If you didn't mean that in a defensive matter, it surely came across that way.

And yes, it is an opinion, not a fact. I agree with you on that and I certainly never claimed my opinions as facts. I'm glad you of all people can see that, considering you always write your opinions to make them sound like facts, when they aren't. I was legitimately worried you were unable to tell the difference between opinion and fact.

Yes you did. Look how you worded your last reply to me. If you didn't mean that in a defensive matter, it surely came across that way.

And yes, it is an opinion, not a fact. I agree with you on that and I certainly never claimed my opinions as facts. I'm glad you of all people can see that, considering you always write your opinions to make them sound like facts, when they aren't. I was legitimately worried you were unable to tell the difference between opinion and fact.
No I didn't and I am not going to argue this. No, I don't write my opinions as facts. I can tell the difference thank you very much.

No I didn't and I am not going to argue this. No, I don't write my opinions as facts. I can tell the difference thank you very much.

You really need to re-read what you write on these forums. You always present your opinions as facts. Whether you intend to or not, you do. I'm not the only one who sees it.

For example, you always say something WILL happen or WILL NOT happen, despite never being confirmed, instead of saying 'you don't think it will happen.' That is presenting your opinions as facts. And believe me, you do that a lot.

You really need to re-read what you write on these forums. You always present your opinions as facts. Whether you intend to or not, you do. I'm not the only one who sees it.

For example, you always say something WILL happen or WILL NOT happen, despite never being confirmed, instead of saying 'you don't think it will happen.' That is presenting your opinions as facts. And believe me, you do that a lot.
Actually I don't. When I post, I am being realistic. Things like SM being the only gen 7 games is not realistic. Having the other half of gen 7 on the Switch is not realistic. Kanto brought back for the 5th time is not realistic. A break in 2017 is not realistic. No matter what you or others say, I don't state my opinions as fact and that is that.

Actually I don't. When I post, I am being realistic. Things like SM being the only gen 7 games is not realistic. Having the other half of gen 7 on the Switch is not realistic. Kanto brought back for the 5th time is not realistic. A break in 2017 is not realistic. No matter what you or others say, I don't state my opinions as fact and that is that.

Actually, you do. Again, the way you structure your sentences, makes them sound like they are facts, whether you think so or not.

If you think SM won't be the only games, then you would say "I highly doubt SM will be the only gen VII games." That is being realistic.

Saying "SM WILL DEFINITELY NOT be the only gen VII games" is presenting your opinion as a fact. And again, as I said before, you do that a lot.

Actually, you do. Again, the way you structure your sentences, makes them sound like they are facts, whether you think so or not.

If you think SM won't be the only games, then you would say "I highly doubt SM will be the only gen VII games." That is being realistic.

Saying "SM WILL DEFINITELY NOT be the only gen VII games" is presenting your opinion as a fact. And again, as I said before, you do that a lot.
It is pretty obvious that SM won't be the only gen 7 games. A lot of people would know this. Why give us a gen with only one pair of games? That makes no sense and completely overestimating SM in terms of greatness.

And no I don't. Stop arguing with me. I know what I post and I don't have to explain myself.

It is pretty obvious that SM won't be the only gen 7 games. A lot of people would know this. Why give us a gen with only one pair of games? That makes no sense and completely overestimating SM in terms of greatness.

And no I don't. Stop arguing with me. I know what I post and I don't have to explain myself.

I agree that I doubt they will be only games, however, i don't say it like a fact like you do.

I thought you understood the difference in structural sentences, about how to make a sentence sound like an opinion and how to make it sound like a fact, but i was wrong.

I have all the evidence in the world right here on these forums, countless posts of you making your posts sound like facts. It is pointless denying it, because it is all right there, for everyone to see.

I agree that I doubt they will be only games, however, i don't say it like a fact like you do.

I thought you understood the difference in structural sentences, about how to make a sentence sound like an opinion and how to make it sound like a fact, but i was wrong.

I have all the evidence in the world right here on these forums, countless posts of you making your posts sound like facts. It is pointless denying it, because it is all right there, for everyone to see.
I do know the difference. You don't know me so don't assume that you do. And no, you have no evidence. It is pointless for you to deny it. I am not denying anything because there is nothing to deny. End of discussion.

I do know the difference. You don't know me so don't assume that you do. And no, you have no evidence. It is pointless for you to deny it. I am not denying anything because there is nothing to deny. End of discussion.

I do have evidence. I already provided one for you. You said "SM will not be the only games." That is one example.

If I said to you "Pokémon Sun and Moon will be the only games this generation", would that sound like I am giving an opinion, or would it sound like I am giving a fact?

I do have evidence. I already provided one for you. You said "SM will not be the only games." That is one example.

If I said to you "Pokémon Sun and Moon will be the only games this generation", would that sound like I am giving an opinion, or would it sound like I am giving a fact?
That is because they won't be. Where is the proof that they are the only gen 7 games? Zero. Unless there is proof that SM are the only games then it is safe to assume that there will be more gen 7 games.

That is because they won't be. Where is the proof that they are the only gen 7 games? Zero. Unless there is proof that SM are the only games then it is safe to assume that there will be more gen 7 games.

And you have just once again presented your opinion as a fact. You just said 'they WON'T be', not 'They LIKELY won't be', or 'I DOUBT they will be. More evidence.

How do you not understand this?

And you have just once again presented your opinion as a fact. You just said 'they WON'T be', not 'They LIKELY won't be', or 'I DOUBT they will be. More evidence.

How do you not understand this?
Nope no evidence. Stop making things up about me. Doesn't do you any good. It is you that needs to understand.

What's this all got to do with trailers and news?

Anyway. Guess they've gone ahead and revealed that Ultra Beasts can be battled in traditional fashion. I was honestly expecting them to keep that bit secret until release...

Movie news next month? Should be interesting as we don't even have a title for it afaik.

I actually really dig Alolan Dugtrio (lol) and Alolan Persian. In my opinion , having silly or downright ugly Pokémon makes the world actually seem like a real place. Every animal can't be cool or pretty. I've enjoyed the reveals they have given us. I've gotten more and more excited with each one.

Back
Top Bottom