• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

How fast do you get Ash-Greninja in the demo? Don't give a damn about the demo other than that, and I've already got the full game so I was wondering if its even worth it.

The demo has you go through a short quest where you have to travel to the end of a cave and fight Team Skull. After that, you can just talk to Kukui in the Poke Center to transfer the extras, including Greninja. It should at most only take about 30 minutes to complete.

Hello. Is anybody playing SM on a 2DS? I want to know if there are any major performance issues. I heard that Double and Multi battles in SM are actually worse than Triple/Rotation battles in XY/ORAS!!! Is this true?

What about Battle Royal battles?

Also, how long are the black screens when starting a battle/after a battle ends/when entering a building? Are they much longer on the 2DS?

Please tell me, (a video would also be appreciated if possible...)

C´mon, there has to be at least one person around here that is playing the game on 2DS xD :p

Last edited:
Can I get a relatively simple answer with no clear details?

I got spoiled and heard Lusamine and Aether are evil and really behind everything. I (and everyone, and everyone's Grandmas) already figured that though. One of them actually said Team Skull is working with them though. Despite telling myself not to go looking for more spoilers I just want to know this.

Are Team Skull interpreted as a true evil or more like petty criminals and pests? Are they on perfectly good terms with Aether? (besides Gladion who I have a hunch on not being so into them)

Can I get a relatively simple answer with no clear details?

I got spoiled and heard Lusamine and Aether are evil and really behind everything. I (and everyone, and everyone's Grandmas) already figured that though. One of them actually said Team Skull is working with them though. Despite telling myself not to go looking for more spoilers I just want to know this.

Are Team Skull interpreted as a true evil or more like petty criminals and pests? Are they on perfectly good terms with Aether? (besides Gladion who I have a hunch on not being so into them)
morally and ethically speaking, yes they are evil but there's layers to it all that i can't get into because spoilers. it's not entirely black and white.

Anyone know if you have to reach a certain point in the story in order for SOS battles to happen? Or can they happen from the beginning?

When will the artwork + dex entries of the remaining Gen 7 Pokémon be uploaded to the S&M site?

Is there a way to stop wild Pokemon from calling for help? Because this is a giant piss off for me and makes catching Pokemon an arduous task.

Has anyone found the Amulet coin yet? I've looked a bit, but no luck yet.

Paniola Ranch (Akala Island), behind a truck.
Is there any way to reset EVs? I think I've heard of a shop being available in the Festival Plaza for that, but I don't know what it is or how I could get that. I'm only at level three with my Festival Plaza and I don't know if there are any other ways to reset EVs.

From what I've heard it can only be done at the Festival Plaza, at the same stand you can get EV-raising drinks at I think? Could indeed be that you need a higher rank for that.

Is there a way to stop wild Pokemon from calling for help? Because this is a giant piss off for me and makes catching Pokemon an arduous task.

The only way I know so far is to give them a status condition. Then they will stop calling for help.

Does anyone know ho far into the game until I'm able to get an Alolain Vulpix?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom