• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

World of Final Fantasy (PS4) - Beat the final final boss and was watching the ending cinematic when all the power in the house went out. :mad: So after raging a bit and a few cups of coffee I went back and re fought all the ending bosses and finally got the true ending! Now I can take Reynn and Lann out of my stacks and go finish up all the extra stuff that comes post game like the 4 new dungeons!

In Monster Hunter Generations, I am now 2 to 0 in Prowlers vs. Elder Dragons.

First, we took out a Kirin in the Jurassic Frontier. Had to make a few retreats back to camp to restock acorns, but we finished it off.

Then we took on Shagaru Magala, and the battle that followed was even more epic than it was in MH4U.

Mario Party: Star Rush. My Brother and I are having a good time playing it together.

All right, Chapter 18 of Conquest is all updated and complete! (Click the link on my signature for the latest update.) Now onto the Marvel crossover episode of Chapter 19!

Pokemon Moon - I can go to the first Island trial now. But I'm just running around doing other nonsense first. Cant decide if I'm happier about my Rowlett or my silly Rattata!

Pokémon Sun:
Finished the Trainer's School, and about to tour the city. Chose Litten as starter. Team currently consists of Litten, Pikipek, Ledyba, Pichu, Magnemite, and Munchlax.

Pokemon Moon
On the 2nd island. I really want to evolve Rowlet but I keep holding back because it's so cute >.<

The Last of Us - Currently in Winter. I'M COMING FOR YOU, ELLIE!

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse - Currently getting lost in Tsukiji Konganji. Sigh... good game, though. I'M COMING FOR YOU, FLYNN!

Virtue's Last Reward - The first decision I made in the game was to Ally with Alice, who Betrayed me and I've hated her ever since. Now I'm exploring other routes and Phi Betrayed me! You Allied with me in the other timeline, I thought we were friends, you bitch! Also, I've solved every puzzle in this game so far on Hard mode, in one sitting, getting the secret passwords every time, so I feel pretty smart when I play this game.

Persona 3 FES: The Answer - Finally decided to get into The Answer because I missed these characters so much. The story is good from what I can tell, but it's spread painfully thin in the middle of SO - MUCH - GRINDING. UGH. Folks really aren't kidding when they say this about The Answer. I like Persona 3's combat, but not this bad of a ratio between grinding and story development!

Nier - I haven't played this in like a month - whoops - but the last thing I remember doing is going to the junkyard place and beating up a bunch of robots, and now I'm gonna look for somebody's mother.

Metal Gear Solid - Also have not played this in like a month - whoops. Last thing I remember doing is switching to Disc 2, now I think I'm just en route to the hangar where the Metal Gear is being held.

Juggling between Pokemon Sun & Dino Crisis but mostly Dino Crisis. Also playing Splatoon on the side.

It's back to minecraft for me. My inbetween games game.

I think I'll try play a wii game next. Get some exercise

Pokemon Moon - on the second island. Hopefully the second island trial is more impressive then the first. Right now my team is Rockruff, Yungoos, Cutiefly, Trumbeak, Crabrawler, and Dartrix.

Pokémon Sun:
Cleared Melemele Island and I'm currently doing that Lana sidequest thing. Team is Torracat, Steenee, Drowzee, Ledian, Rockruff, and Makuhita.

I'm still debating whether to pick Pokemon Sun or Moon up now or later when the Black Friday sales happen.

In the meantime, short snippets of Monster Hunter Generations here and there. The other day we beat the hunt-a-thon of Gammoth, Astalos, Mizutsune, and Glavenus. The ironic part is that Gammoth (first up) tossed us around the worst, we did progressively better with each successive one.

Sun and Moon just arrived in the mail, so I'm playing them side-by-side like a crazy person (really, right now I just want to trade over each of the starters so Sun has them. I'll play Moon for reals after I finish Sun). Literally just opened the box a few hours ago so I'm at the Trainer's School. I guess I can trade now? But both batteries need charging so I guess I have to wait a bit to find out. :p

@dragon_nataku If you need a Rowlet or a few, let me know xD

Pokemon Moon: Finished Sophocles' trial and now I'm trying to catch a Minior. Current team is Decidueye, Mudsdale, Rockruff, Oricorio (Pa'u), Oricorio (Pom-Pom) and Toucannon.

Back
Top Bottom