• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VII confirmed!

I'm almost at a full bingo!
tumblr_ohdny3kJPg1u8kh99o1_500.png

Well, Kelsey got to the league last night and found that three of the Elite Four were women and commented on it.
Oh yeah, you're right. I didn't even realize that at all.

Kind of wish the golf girl (her name escapes me) had appeared a lot earlier in the game.

Doesnt matter about gender. What matters is the quality of the characters. Only Lusamine made an impression for me.
Yeah.....Lusamine....gave a impression alright. As in scaring me somehow! I actually had trouble falling asleep that night when I was done playing!

I'm hoping second version of Sun and Moon either its Eclipse Version or Solar Eclipse and Lunner Ecplise they will show a new island fro the sea that rises to the surface to show Pokémon that are in this island based on Africa Animals like Pryroars, Rhyorn, Alola Arbork and Alola Ekans with other Pokémon based on Africa with new Pokémon in this island that was hidden

It's a hidden Island that rises every 100yrs something like that

I'm hoping second version of Sun and Moon either its Eclipse Version or Solar Eclipse and Lunner Ecplise they will show a new island fro the sea that rises to the surface to show Pokémon that are in this island based on Africa Animals like Pryroars, Rhyorn, Alola Arbork and Alola Ekans with other Pokémon based on Africa with new Pokémon in this island that was hidden

1. Alola is based on Hawaii, not Africa.
2. Life cannot sprout on an island in 1 year or something.
3. It makes no sense to find African animals in something based on Hawaii.

It's a Pokémon world

Why was their lions in France like Pryroars and Fekken in France of XY version they not real based on native animals lol?

It's a Pokémon world

Why was their lions in France like Pryroars and Fekken in France of XY version they not real based on native animals lol?

But Pyroar line are two Pokemon only (three if you count the gender difference), but you're asking for most Pokemon on this island to be based on Africa.

The African animals you're asking are mostly found in deserts, while Alola has a tropical climate.
That's the whole point of Alolan Forms, how did the specific Pokemon respond to Alola? That is, how did the Pokemon respond to Alola's TROPICAL climate?

But, I'd like to see a water/dragon Alola Arbok, which would be a tropical change.

Will be cool for Africa Region will major sense for Pryroars and Zebra Pokémon as well

Alola Arbork as Posion/Dragon will be best in my opion Or Posion/Ground will be greater will have adavatge over Steel or rock

Sorry about Africa Island I will love to see Island pops up from the sea to the surface though contains new Pokémon and new Alola forms

I'd rather Arbok becomes Poison/Psychic, we still don't have that typing yet and the first thing that comes to mind with that typing is a snake that uses hypnosis. Arbok would fit that concept pretty well.

I was also hoping for a Fire/Fairy or Fire/Flying Rapidash... but, maybe they could use the Pegasus-Unicorn concept for a fire type starter in the future (I hope Gen VIII has that starter, I want my Fire/Fairy horse Pokemon!).

I was also hoping for a Fire/Fairy or Fire/Flying Rapidash... but, maybe they could use the Pegasus-Unicorn concept for a fire type starter in the future (I hope Gen VIII has that starter, I want my Fire/Fairy horse Pokemon!).
OMG
I hoping for new staters as well but Ash will restart all over again well

My three Staters
Fire/Dragon-Crockadile
Grass/Fairy-Armadillo
Water/Steel-Snake

Will make perfect sense

I don't understand Gen 7
Grass/Gosht weak against Fire/Dark make sense but why is their water/Fairy it's difficult for type of advantage here it's starnge don't you think

I definitely want to see some kind of alicorn Pokemon, but I don't think we need a new Pokemon for that, Rapidash should work fine for that. Hell, I don't think they even need to keep Fire, they could get away with making it Fairy/Flying.

OMG

I hoping for new staters as well but Ash will restart all over again well

My three Staters
Fire/Dragon-Crockadile
Grass/Fairy-Armadillo
Water/Steel-Snake

I planned out my Starters too:
Fire Type Horse-Pegasus-Unicorn
Type: Male- Fire/Flying
Female- Fire/Fairy

Grass Type Mouse
Type: Grass/Steel

Water Type Flamingo
Type: Water/Fighting

I definitely want to see some kind of alicorn Pokemon, but I don't think we need a new Pokemon for that, Rapidash should work fine for that. Hell, I don't think they even need to keep Fire, they could get away with making it Fairy/Flying.
Rapidash should be Alola form as Fire/Fairy with wings

I planned out my Starters too:
Fire Type Horse-Pegasus-Unicorn
Type: Male- Fire/Flying
Female- Fire/Fairy

Grass Type Mouse
Type: Grass/Steel

Water Type Flamingo
Type: Water/Fighting
What u think of mine idea I like your idea it's really thought out

Last edited by a moderator:

If it rises from the ocean every 100 years, how can all those Pokemon live on it? Especially Fire and Ground type Pokemon. How could they get to that island overtime it came back up from the ocean?

If it rises from the ocean every 100 years, how can all those Pokemon live on it? Especially Fire and Ground type Pokemon. How could they get to that island overtime it came back up from the ocean?

In ORAS, after you finish the main story, Pokémon from other regions just sort of "appear" around the Hoenn region, with very little explanation for how they actually travelled there, so it's not that farfetched for the Pokémon world, truth be told...

Pokémon world is made up world and their no reality in their world their possibilities compare to our world

Pokémon island that I said has Pokémon in the island that lives in it

In ORAS, after you finish the main story, Pokémon from other regions just sort of "appear" around the Hoenn region, with very little explanation for how they actually travelled there, so it's not that farfetched for the Pokémon world, truth be told...

There are plenty of Pokemon that can migrate to other places, that makes sense, however, Pokemon such as Ryhorn migrating to an Island that continuously sinks and resurfaces? I know it is a fictional game, however, I'd appreciate it if Gamefreak atleast kept some logic in the games. Now if the Island stayed resurfaced for a long enough period (or even forever), then yes, more Pokemon could migrate to it over time, or water Pokemon can even migrate there everytime the Island resurfaced. Things like that would make sense.

Pokémon world is made up world and their no reality in their world their possibilities compare to our world

Pokémon island that I said has Pokémon in the island that lives in it

According to your logic, why do we need Pokemon to fly us around? Why didn't Gamefreak let our characters fly ourselves? We need SOME logic to the games. I'm not saying your idea can't work at all (see above), however, Pokemon like Ryhorn migrating to an island that sinks and resurfaces? That just wouldn't make sense at all.

Back
Top Bottom