• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Oh okay, thanks! I just wanted to make sure so that way I can start the fight either going all-out or gradually reducing his health.

you actually do not need to rematch the E4 for him to respawn, simply just go back to his ruins and he will spawn again at the idol. this worked in my Sun version.

What's the current status of Pokémon Bank? Is it still usable with Gen 6? Do we know how PokéTransfer is going to work now? As in, if we PokéTransfer from Gen 5 will it completely bypass Gen 6 and go straight to Sun and Moon?

I have a question about Dexio in the battle tree:

At the end of the battle he says "I hope you'll put victory and defeat on the line against the Kalos champion"

Diantha isn't in this game though is she? At least I haven't seen her in any videos....

That seems like a really weird thing to throw in when she isn't even in the game.

When ever I use my Alolain Ninetailes for battle, she always seems to get wet whenever she used ice beam. Even when she wasn't hit by a water type attack, not in the rain, and is nowhere near places where she can get wet, she still gets wet when using icebeam. Have any ideas why she always gets wet when using ice beam?

When ever I use my Alolain Ninetailes for battle, she always seems to get wet whenever she used ice beam. Even when she wasn't hit by a water type attack, not in the rain, and is nowhere near places where she can get wet, she still gets wet when using icebeam. Have any ideas why she always gets wet when using ice beam?
Are you sure it's from her using Ice Beam? Does she have Snow Warning?

What if there are 4 Oricorios in a double battle and they all use a dance move?
Do 16 dances/attacks happen within one turn?

I don't think that's a simple question, Prosecutor Gavin. But I think it wouldn't happen, I didn't find anything saying that after a little research on Bulbapedia, Serebii, and some other things.

Is there any specific locations in Melemele do I have to go to get special pokemon like Chikorita and others or can you just choose an area to search them? Is Horsea only on Water?

In the ORAS demo, can the nugget mission be obtained anytime after 15 days? Or does it have to be exactly on the 15-day mark?

As for the special Magma/Aqua mission, do we get anything if we complete it?

Is there any specific locations in Melemele do I have to go to get special pokemon like Chikorita and others or can you just choose an area to search them? Is Horsea only on Water?

After you scan the 10 codes you have for the day, the game will tell you the location of the Pokémon, and you have to go to that specific location. So if you are on Melemele on a friday, the game will tell you that there's a trace of a "special Pokémon" (which in this case Chikorita) in a certain location (which in this case is Route 2) and you have to go to that specific location to get it.

As for Horsea being found only on water, I don't actually know, but I know for a fact that Spheal is so I'd assume all aquatic Pokémon are.

Well, at least I know where to look for them. I imagine they're a rare hold then.

Yeah it's like 5% on Jangmo-o and Hakamo-o. With Compound Eyes it should be around 20%. Probably the best way to get a Razor Claw is led with a fainted Butterfree and SOS chain these guys with something that knows Thief. At some point you'll probably start having Kommo-o show up which is great because of their 50% chance to hold the Razor Claw.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom