• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last Manga you put your hands on?

Currently One Piece

Try looking at your local bookstores, the Barnes & Noble I go to has a lot of Pokemon comics in the manga section, if they don't have it in the store you can try their website and see if it's available on there. Or you can look at Amazon, they usually have box sets of the various Pokemon manga series.

The Barnes & Noble I go to, puts Pokémon in the children's section.

Yotsuba&! vol 6. Found volumes 6-9 for a dollar a piece, never read it before but I already got a few laughs out of it

If I recall, it was the Halloween Comic Fest manga for The Nightmare Before Christmas. I would buy the full manga, but it's far too expensive. Perhaps I will if I find it on sale or something.

Wedding Peach Volume 1. I'm renting it from the library.

It's okay. Not the best, but I'm still enjoying it.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom