• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Do you think that Stars is real or Fake

• Real

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • Fake

Votes: 41 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry but you don't speak for everyone and neither do I. It is not for us to decide who is in the majority and who isn't. We will see what GF releases on Switch when the time comes.

Definition of majority: When a certain group or criteria consists of larger numbers or components against it's opposite. So far, more people are in favour than against, therefore, you are in the minority. I never just 'decided' you are in the minority, the terms 'majority' and 'minority' decided that's what you are. Until more people are against playing Pokémon on television, you are in the minority. That is how it works.

Definition of majority: When a certain group or criteria consists of larger numbers or components against it's opposite. So far, more people are in favour than against, therefore, you are in the minority. I never just 'decided' you are in the minority, the terms 'majority' and 'minority' decided that's what you are. Until more people are against playing Pokémon on television, you are in the minority. That is how it works.
There you go again. Speaking for everyone. I am not in the minority. I believe that there are plenty of others that could not like the whole television thing. Don't assume there isn't.

There you go again. Speaking for everyone. I am not in the minority. I believe that there are plenty of others that could not like the whole television thing. Don't assume there isn't.

I never assumed you were the only one, I suggest you re read what my comments actually say before commenting yourself. What I am stating here are mere facts. More people here have expressed favourable interest in playing Pokémon on television than they have expressed against it. I haven't spoken for anyone except myself, as all those people who expressed likings for it expressed their own opinion. If you don't like that, well then, that's too bad. That is how it is whether you agree with it or not.

I never assumed you were the only one, I suggest you re read what my comments actually say before commenting yourself. What I am stating here are mere facts. More people here have expressed favourable interest in playing Pokémon on television than they have expressed against it. I haven't spoken for anyone except myself, as all those people who expressed likings for it expressed their own opinion. If you don't like that, well then, that's too bad. That is how it is whether you agree with it or not.
Sorry but your opinions are not facts. And yes, you were speaking for everyone and still doing it. Stars should not be on Switch if it is no different to SM.

Wait, wait, isn't the Switch like a hybrid? You could still easily play in handheld/tablet forme and be done with it. That said, I'd be all for a "Stars" if only for SM to break past the limits imposed on it. Maybe even means more expressive PC. But mostly potential unleashed and lost battle formats coming back to life.

People have been wanting a main Pokemon console game for years now. Now we may possibly, finally get one. Guess Game Freak does listen sometimes. :p

People have been wanting a main Pokemon console game for years now. Now we may possibly, finally get one. Guess Game Freak does listen sometimes. :p
Game Freak does seem to listen to the fans sometimes. I mean look at all the people who begged them for customization to return. Some feel there's not as many options as X and Y had, but Game Freak still brought it back. People have been asking for the return of walking Pokemon and there's evidence that they might have planned on adding it to Sun and Moon. Now we have a chance to see a main series game on a home console, granted though that this is a hybrid.

Sorry but your opinions are not facts. And yes, you were speaking for everyone and still doing it. Stars should not be on Switch if it is no different to SM.

I have already explained my comments and if you still fail to understand them then that is not my problem. There is nothing more to add to this so I shall discontinue it.

Game Freak does seem to listen to the fans sometimes. I mean look at all the people who begged them for customization to return. Some feel there's not as many options as X and Y had, but Game Freak still brought it back. People have been asking for the return of walking Pokemon and there's evidence that they might have planned on adding it to Sun and Moon. Now we have a chance to see a main series game on a home console, granted though that this is a hybrid.
Guess if we scream long, hard and often enough Game Freak will notice. :p

I have already explained my comments and if you still fail to understand them then that is not my problem. There is nothing more to add to this so I shall discontinue it.
There is nothing to understand as I disagree with your comments completely. I think you are not understanding my comments and that is not my problem. I sincerely hope Stars is fake so that this could end.

Guess if we scream long, hard and often enough Game Freak will notice. :p
I've seen so many people on the "Things you didn't like about Sun and Moon" topic note that they didn't like the abandonment of the PSS. Maybe people could scream enough about that and Game Freak will bring it back lol

There is nothing to understand as I disagree with your comments completely. I think you are not understanding my comments and that is not my problem. I sincerely hope Stars is fake so that this could end.

Actually, even if Stars is fake, it still doesn't change the fact that SM reached the limits of the 3DS and that plenty of people would love to play Pokémon on television if they still have the option to play portably. Either way, you're wrong in regards to these arguments.

Actually, even if Stars is fake, it still doesn't change the fact that SM reached the limits of the 3DS and that plenty of people would love to play Pokémon on television if they still have the option to play portably. Either way, you're wrong in regards to these arguments.
Nope it is not fact at all. You are the one that is wrong in the arguments. 3DS is still able to play more games. SM didn't reached it's limits.

Nope it is not fact at all. You are the one that is wrong in the arguments. 3DS is still able to play more games. SM didn't reached it's limits.

There is a vast difference between the 3DS being able to play games and certain games using everything the 3DS is capable of. Nintendo could keep producing games for the Nintendo 3DS forever if they really wanted to, that doesn't change the fact that Pokémon Sun and Moon reached the limits of what the 3DS can handle. Yes, the 3DS can play more games, however, that has nothing to do with what the current discussion is.

There is a vast difference between the 3DS being able to play games and certain games using everything the 3DS is capable of. Nintendo could keep producing games for the Nintendo 3DS forever if they really wanted to, that doesn't change the fact that Pokémon Sun and Moon reached the limits of what the 3DS can handle. Yes, the 3DS can play more games, however, that has nothing to do with what the current discussion is.
No, SM has everything in it without using the limits of the 3DS. Therefore it has not reached it's limits.

If I may, I would like to make a thread about whether or not Stars/Gen VIII/Pokemon in general should be on the Switch or not?

If Stars is real, I'd love to play it on Switch. It'll feel like Colosseum and XD, except with more features and likely better graphics! And it'll probably get rid of that awful slowdown.

I like to see a story on Necrozma. Anyone notice that it was level 75 just like Kyurem was in BW? Maybe in Stars, Cosmog fully evolves into Necrozma? Maybe not but who knows?

No, SM has everything in it without using the limits of the 3DS. Therefore it has not reached it's limits.
Well, do we know this? Just curiously. Has anyone at Nintendo or Game Freak specified how much of the 3DS' limits Sun & Moon pushed?

Back
Top Bottom