• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Do you think that Stars is real or Fake

• Real

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • Fake

Votes: 41 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just don't see them as real. Not convinced by them.

You are the fake one. Don't speak for everyone. It doesn't make you look good. Those videos are fake.

Funny, saying I'm the one that isn't making myself look good when you're the one saying that you are right and literally every person in this thread as well as video footage evidence is fake.

Again, I'm not speaking for everyone. Please learn what that term means. Everyone here has already spoken their opinion, and I am referring to those people, not the people that haven't spoken their opinion. Please bother to read what I say.

Lastly, prove that the videos are fake. Claiming they are fake because you think they are fake doesn't mean they are fake. You're the only person making themselves look bad. You have no credibility here, and it is no wonder why you are alone in your arguments. Nobody is going to trust you over all the videos and all the users here that contradict you.

He started it. No one calls me fake and gets away with it. I am just not convinced by those videos.

So you have a right to call others fake and videos fake but nobody has the right to call you fake? Hypocrisy at it's finest.

He started it. No one calls me fake and gets away with it. I am just not convinced by those videos.
At one point you will have to be honest with yourself and admit you are wrong.

SM have performance issues and everybody even New 3DS owners have noticed several hiccups.
There wouldn't be so many videos about it online if it wasn't true. People don't always make stuff up for the laughs if that's what you're thinking

Funny, saying I'm the one that isn't making myself look good when you're the one saying that you are right and literally every person in this thread as well as video footage evidence is fake.

again, I'm not speaking for everyone. Please learn what that term means. Everyone here has already spoken their opinion, and I am referring to those people, not the people that haven't spoken their opinion. Please mother to read what I say.

Lastly, prove that the videos are fake. Claiming they are fake because you think they are fake doesn't mean they are fake. You're the only person making themselves look bad. You have no credibility here, and it is no wonder why you are alone in your arguments. Nobody is going to trust you over all the videos and all the users here that contradict you.
No actually that is you. You have no credibility. And no it is you that is making yourself look bad. You have been speaking for everyone.

No actually that is you. You have no credibility. And no it is you that is making yourself look bad. You have been speaking for everyone.

Prove that I have been speaking for everyone. Since you continue to make that accusation with no evidence, show me how I'm speaking for everyone.

I'm speaking for myself when I say that I've experienced major lag during certain battles. In my opinion, Stars will probably fix it since the Switch will most likely be powerful enough to handle it better.

At one point you will have to be honest with yourself and admit you are wrong.

SM have performance issues and everybody even New 3DS owners have noticed several hiccups.
There wouldn't be so many videos about it online if it wasn't true. People don't always make stuff up for the laughs if that's what you're thinking

No. I am right and always honest. Take your own advice.

Prove that I have been speaking for everyone. Since you continue to make that accusation with no evidence, show me how I'm speaking for everyone.
Your posts are the evidence. I can clearly see it in this thread. Just admit it.

How about this? You take a video of a SuMo double battle, Battle Royale, or Totem Battle on your 3DS and upload it to Youtube or something, and we'll try to find a point in the video where the system is definitely, unmistakably lagging.

Doesn't even have to be direct screen capture (since that requires some specific equipment), just hold an iPhone or something in front of the 3DS screen.

If we can't find anything, we'll shut up. Fair?

How about this? You take a video of a SuMo double battle, Battle Royale, or Totem Battle on your 3DS and upload it to Youtube or something, and we'll try to find a point in the video where the system is definitely, unmistakably lagging.

Doesn't even have to be direct screen capture (since that requires some specific equipment), just hold an iPhone or something in front of the 3DS screen.

If we can't find anything, we'll shut up. Fair?
I don't have to do anything. I made my opinion and that is it.

n
No. I am right and always honest. Take your own advice.

Your posts are the evidence. I can clearly see it in this thread. Just admit it.

You can't even see lag in a game, so I don't trust you when you say 'you can see it clearly.'

And if you are always honest, please provide evidence of having no lag in your SM game. I'm still waiting for that evidence of yours. Stop saying you are right without proving it.

You can't even see lag in a game, so I don't trust you when you say 'you can see it clearly.'

And if you are always honest, please provide evidence of having no lag in your SM game. I'm still waiting for that evidence of yours. Stop saying you are right without proving it.
I would have seen it. I have not seen a single lag.

I don't have to do anything. I made my opinion and that is it.
If you think all those videos are fake and all those people are lying, why don't you provide some evidence from your own 3DS to prove it? NintendoLife's video shows lag. Show us that your 3DS isn't lagging, in Doubles, Battle Royale, and/or Totems, where the system undergoes the most stress.

It would certainly move the conversation out of this circle.

Then for the last time, PROVE IT. I am not going to believe you until you physically show me that your game has no lag.
I said that i didnt see any lagging. Also i don't have to prove anything to someone who has done nothing but tear my opinions down.

Look i don't see it okay. If people see it then that is their problem.
If you're the only one who doesn't see it, then you're the only one who doesn't see it. If everyone else sees it, there's a reason for Stars to go on the Switch. Do you get what I'm trying to convey?

I said that i didnt see any lagging. Also i don't have to prove anything to someone who has done nothing but tear my opinions down.
We want to see with our own eyes how your system is playing the game, particularly under the stress of Doubles/Battle Royale/Totems, if it really is as perfectly fine.

Right now, video footage evidence points to lag. Provide video footage evidence against it.

This isn't a very complicated request. We're simply asking you to provide evidence beyond "I didn't see it," because it may have slipped under your radar and you simply didn't notice. We want to check and make sure with footage YOU know isn't "fake."

Back
Top Bottom