• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
No need. Being on the tv is proof enough.

No. You are making stuff up. It would look bad on tv.
This started off funny then it got annoying and now it's just sad

You can make better arguments then this. GF isn't going to deliver an ugly product. That would be bad for business all around

This started off funny then it got annoying and now it's just sad

You can make better arguments then this. GF isn't going to deliver an ugly product. That would be bad for business all around
Sorry but that is not me you are talking about. I don't like the tv idea and that is it.

Unrelated, but the new Pokèmon Movie is a remake of the first Episode. Could Stars be a Kanto Remake with an Alola Postgame?
Kanto and Alola are really far away though. Plus the name Stars doesn't match Kanto's theme. Stars is said to be third version of SM.

Arceus the Dragon we are well aware that you hate the idea of Pokemon Stars being available on the Nintendo Switch.

you are entitled to your own opinions, just don't accuse people of making things up because it happens to contradict with your opinions, its the dumbest thing to ever do in a discussion of any form.

also why would someone lie about a rumour existing on the internet about something unconfirmed? they hold no benefit from lying about that because it isn't confirmed, its just a rumour.

also do you REALLY believe the nintendo switch won't have a built in screen of 720p or better? you realize the next best thing is 480p right?
480p is really outdated and nintendo actually has a brain believe it or not and knows more about business and marketing than random people on the internet (all of us) so they probably won't sell people literal crap so maybe actually think before calling people a liar.

TL;DR you have stated your opinion, please stop repeating yourself, it is adding nothing new to the conversation and calling people liars because it doesn't fit in with your opinions is obnoxious and rude.

Arceus the Dragon we are well aware that you hate the idea of Pokemon Stars being available on the Nintendo Switch.

you are entitled to your own opinions, just don't accuse people of making things up because it happens to contradict with your opinions, its the dumbest thing to ever do in a discussion of any form.

also why would someone lie about a rumour existing on the internet about something unconfirmed? they hold no benefit from lying about that because it isn't confirmed, its just a rumour.

also do you REALLY believe the nintendo switch won't have a built in screen of 720p or better? you realize the next best thing is 480p right?
480p is really outdated and nintendo actually has a brain believe it or not and knows more about business and marketing than random people on the internet (all of us) so they probably won't sell people literal crap so maybe actually think before calling people a liar.

TL;DR you have stated your opinion, please stop repeating yourself, it is adding nothing new to the conversation and calling people liars because it doesn't fit in with your opinions is obnoxious and rude.
People accuse me of making things up when I didn't. I am not calling people liars but I think they are wrong. I am not repeating myself. And no, your opinion is rude and obnoxious like the others. Right now, Stars is starting to become the worst games in history in my opinion.

People accuse me of making things up when I didn't. I am not calling people liars but I think they are wrong. I am not repeating myself. And no, your opinion is rude and obnoxious like the others. Right now, Stars is starting to become the worst games in history in my opinion.

And you also accuse everyone else of making things up when they didn't either. Why are you allowed to accuse others of being fake, but nobody can accuse you? Again, that is hypocrisy.

And you also accuse everyone else of making things up when they didn't either. Why are you allowed to accuse others of being fake, but nobody can accuse you? Again, that is hypocrisy.
No it isn't. If they can accuse me then I could do the same to them. This wouldn't have happen if people left me and my opinions alone instead of jumping on me every second.

Right now, Stars is starting to become the worst games in history in my opinion.
How can you say this about something that you (or any of us) know nothing about? That's rather unfounded.
No it isn't. If they can accuse me then I could do the same to them. This wouldn't have happen if people left me and my opinions alone instead of jumping on me every second.
We were simply asking you to explain/back up your arguments, not attacking your opinions.

How can you say this about something that you (or any of us) know nothing about? That's rather unfounded.

We were simply asking you to explain/back up your arguments, not attacking your opinions.
I am getting more put off by Stars because people keep throwing it down my throat. Look, I don't know why but I can't see the problems with SM on 3DS. I don't have to share the same view as everyone here.

I am getting more put off by Stars because people keep throwing it down my throat. Look, I don't know why but I can't see the problems with SM on 3DS. I don't have to share the same view as everyone here.

You have every right to an opinion, however, you have no reason to call others fake without evidence just because it goes against you. If you don't like people saying you are fake, then don't say it about others. You were the one who started calling everyone else fake first, and if you think others are fake, we have a right to think you're fake.

You have every right to an opinion, however, you have no reason to call others fake without evidence just because it goes against you. If you don't like people saying you are fake, then don't say it about others. You were the one who started calling everyone else fake first, and if you think others are fake, we have a right to think you're fake.
No I didn't. You said I was fake and I responded. I did not call anyone fake prior to the argument.

No I didn't. You said I was fake and I responded. I did not call anyone fake prior to the argument.

You have first of all called all the rumours fake. There is the first example. You have called all of the videos that show lag as fake. That is the second example. So yes, you have called others fake at least on two seperate occasions. Do you not bother to remember what you say?

You have first of all called all the rumours fake. There is the first example. You have called all of the videos that show lag as fake. That is the second example. So yes, you have called others fake at least on two seperate occasions. Do you not bother to remember what you say?
Those are rumors and videos. Not people. So I haven't called anyone fake. You however directly called me fake on the spot and that is when I retaliated.

Those are rumors and videos. Not people. So I haven't called anyone fake. You however directly called me fake on the spot and that is when I retaliated.

Calling someone's personal videos fake is calling them fake. Calling someone's personal leaks and rumours fake is calling them fake It is the exact same thing. You think people are fake when they say they see lag, and I think you are fake for saying you don't see it. Simple as that. If you don't like that, too bad, I am just as much entitled to 'my opinion' as you are to yours.

Also, you personally told me yourself several pages ago that you didn't believe me when I personally said I saw lag. I am allowed to not believe you just as how you don't believe me.

Calling someone's personal videos fake is calling them fake. Calling someone's personal leaks and rumours fake is calling them fake It is the exact same thing. You think people are fake when they say they see lag, and I think you are fake for saying you don't see it. Simple as that. If you don't like that, too bad, I am just as much entitled to 'my opinion' as you are to yours.
No it isn't. To call someone fake, you have to directly say it to them. You are fake for calling me fake. Why don't you back off and leave me alone? You have done nothing but bullying me. I never said anyone was fake apart from responding to you and that is fact.

No it isn't. To call someone fake, you have to directly say it to them. You are fake for calling me fake. Why don't you back off and leave me alone? You have done nothing but bullying me. I never said anyone was fake apart from responding to you and that is fact.

Incorrect. A video doesn't upload itself. A human created that video. if you think the video is fake, then you think they created a fake video. I'm not even sure how you can justify that in any other way. And no, I am not bullying you, I just simply have as much right to an opinion as you. If I were bullying you, I would receive an infraction.

You do NOT have to directly tell someone they are fake to call someone fake, that is just pathetic reasoning right there. All I did was the same thing you did. You said you did not believe that people were telling the truth when they uploaded the videos. I also do not think you are telling the truth. You do not have more rights than I do. If you're allowed to accuse someone of lying/being fake/not telling the truth, then I can as well. Stop acting like you're a victim of bullying simply because your opinion isn't the only opinion.

Incorrect. A video doesn't upload itself. A human created that video. if you think the video is fake, then you think they created a fake video. I'm not even sure how you can justify that in any other way. And no, I am not bullying you, I just simply have as much right to an opinion as you. If I were bullying you, I would receive an infraction.

You do NOT have to directly tell someone they are fake to call someone fake, that is just pathetic reasoning right there. All I did was the same thing you did. You said you did not believe that people were telling the truth when they uploaded the videos. I also do not think you are telling the truth. You do not have more rights than I do. If you're allowed to accuse someone of lying/being fake/not telling the truth, then I can as well. Stop acting like you're a victim of bullying simply because your opinion isn't the only opinion.
A video can be fake. Just look it up. And yes, you do need to directly tell someone that they are fake to call them that. I did what you did first. I tell more truth than you did ever. You stop acting like a victim. I know my opinion is not the only opinion but now you are just being awful about it. Stop being a spiteful user on the forums. Your opinions are becoming more aggressive and vile by the second.

Back
Top Bottom