• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Second September title

Kairyu

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
Saw it on sppf and then checked PokeAni...
The title is up on PokeAni, dunno where the original source is from though.

DP093: The Dancing Gym Leader! Fantina Appears!!

Last edited:
Nice with Fantina.

However I think Jim should be Gym instead. Google translator fails :eek:

Wow, the Sinnoh Gym leaders get to do everything, don't they? Nice to see them get more of a role than Ash getting to battle them.

Fantina is likely going to be in the Celestic Town Contest... meaning sadly no Nando. I think he probably has been forgotten...

Sushi:

"The full title is "The Dancing Gym Leader! Fantina Appears!!" "

*changes initial post*

Wait so Hearthome before Celestic or is Fantina heading towards Celestic and Ash and co. meet her. If Fantina is appearing at the Celestic contest then she might get 4 episodes like the first three gym leaders (maybe even more?). Anyway, can't wait to see her.

Ash and co already left Hearthome. They reach Celestic in the episode before this one. I'm guessing Fantina will be involved in the contest in Celestic Town, but they may just pull a Wallace/Wake/Paris and have her judging. It wouldn't surprise me at this point.

^Wait, where'd it say that they reach Celestic in DP92?

EDIT: BTW, Naix, do you know the airdate for this?

Last edited:
On Bulbapedia, it says they take Piplup to the Pokémon Center but it could have been an error. The thread with the summaries doesn't mention a Pokémon Center, now that I've had a look...

If they really are in Celestic Town at this point, then I guess the Australian Magazine can go fuck themselves now, huh. =P

If they really are in Celestic Town at this point, then I guess the Australian Magazine can go fuck themselves now, huh. =P

Maxey and his Lava Badge say hi.

Fantina was revealed to be on a trip, so maybe this is it.

Does this mean Aaron's appearance will be soon?

EDIT: BTW, Naix, do you know the airdate for this?

I'm not Naix, but it's airing the 11th.

Pokeani also lists DP94 for the 18th, but there's no title yet.

On Bulbapedia, it says they take Piplup to the Pokémon Center but it could have been an error. The thread with the summaries doesn't mention a Pokémon Center, now that I've had a look...

The Pokemon Center is in the Pokeani summery, but I don't think they're at the next town yet.

Maxey and his Lava Badge say hi.

Yeah, well in one scan, they said Ash would lose to Wake and spend three days training for some shit like that, so...*blurts a raspberry at you*

Anyway, yay for Fantina! Though it has to be in Celestic because I have a hard time seeing Fantina in some "generic forest of woe," as some like to call it.

I know Gardenia is the above case, but she's a more adept girl, whereas Fantina is pretty much not one to get her clothes dirty. =P

Though I shouldn't say impossible to what I just said. They could be in another town. xD

I'll bet money that Fantina's going to be participating in this contest. After all, she competes in the D/P Contests with "Loony" (her Drifblim).

Can't wait to see how they do that broad face of hers.

PokeAni seems to be revealing a Zoey appearance in this episode.

RIP Nando

Fantina better have a French accent when the dub comes around.

Since this is happening after Hearthome City, then this could be the introduction of the gym leader/coordinator. No gym battle here.

Finally, Fantina! =D

She's my favorite gym leader in Sinnoh, so I can't wait to see how this'll turn out. Why does Zoey have to appear though? :/

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom