• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
A video can be fake. Just look it up. And yes, you do need to directly tell someone that they are fake to call them that. I did what you did first. I tell more truth than you did ever. You stop acting like a victim. I know my opinion is not the only opinion but now you are just being awful about it. Stop being a spiteful user on the forums. Your opinions are becoming more aggressive and vile by the second.

How am I acting like a victim? I never once complained that I am being bullied by anyone. That was you.

Yes, a video can be fake. If a video is fake, that means the person who did it is untrustworthy. That is the point. You think they are untrustworthy for uploading a fake video. You do not need to directly say to someone they are fake to think they are fake. Using your logic, I could theoretically say that you are fake to someone else on this forum, and then that would mean that I'm not calling you fake. Do you see how that makes no sense? You can't think that people who intentionally upload fake videos are perfectly good, and that only the video is bad, as just literally makes no sense. I'm not being aggressive at all, if you take it that way, well, there's nothing I can do about that. I'm not breaking any rules here.

How am I acting like a victim? I never once complained that I am being bullied by anyone. That was you.

Yes, a video can be fake. If a video is fake, that means the person who did it is untrustworthy. That is the point. You think they are untrustworthy for uploading a fake video. You do not need to directly say to someone they are fake to think they are fake. Using your logic, I could theoretically say that you are fake to someone else on this forum, and then that would mean that I'm not calling you fake. Do you see how that makes no sense? You can't think that people who intentionally upload fake videos are perfectly good, and that only the video is bad, as just literally makes no sense. I'm not being aggressive at all, if you take it that way, well, there's nothing I can do about that. I'm not breaking any rules here.
You are bullying me by calling me fake and acting the victim. You are really ticking me off by singling me out. Honestly, why reply to me when you know it leads nowhere? Why start an argument? I am someone who doesn't back down easy.

You are bullying me by calling me fake and acting the victim. You are really ticking me off by singling me out. Honestly, why reply to me when you know it leads nowhere? Why start an argument? I am someone who doesn't back down easy.

I can ask you the same thing. Why reply back to me when you also know it leads to nowhere? Again, provide evidence as to how I act the victim? I never accused you of bullying.

Anyway, as we both agree that this is going around in circles, we'll have to discontinue this for the sake of others on this thread, as we have pretty much taken it over at this point. I shall look forward to the next argument the next time you say something.

Going back on topic for the sake of everyone: does anyone think they didn't put new mega evolutions in SM because they are saving them for the next games? GF must have thought that they couldn't make new mega evolutions every new pair of games that comes out in a gen. Or would mega evolution remain gen 6 exclusive? After all, not all pokemon would get mega evolution.

Going back on topic for the sake of everyone: does anyone think they didn't put new mega evolutions in SM because they are saving them for the next games? GF must have thought that they couldn't make new mega evolutions every new pair of games that comes out in a gen. Or would mega evolution remain gen 6 exclusive? After all, not all pokemon would get mega evolution.

I personally think that Gamefreak chose not to add more mega evolution to SM so that they could focus on Z moves this time. I enjoy mega evolution, and I hope that they continue creating more. I especially want a mega evolution for Dragonite.

I would like to say it again. I believe the Switch version will focus on Mega's. Crystals from the Kalos game, Necrozma, the rainbow themes, and Dexio all allude to this.

Lol. Looking back pages, I also mentioned a switch version where we start in Kanto (which was brought up in a post about the new movie) and was wondering if I can have my warning points for arguing with Arceus rescinded. Perhaps I'm just ahead of the times on everything, but I'm finding it astounded to read Arceus outlandish comments and people throwing salt at him with no consequences. Even a couple F bombs I've seen. I'm rather confused.

On the bright side, I wonder traded a male Sandalit tonight and received an Adamant Littin, SHINY.

Last edited:
My opinions weren't outlandish but i leave it that. I think trial captain rematches would be a good thing to have in stars.

I hope that they include more noteworthy trainers in the Battle Tree. We have Grimsley for some strange reason, but no one from Johto! So maybe Lance or Clair or Whitney with her Miltank?

My opinions weren't outlandish but i leave it that. I think trial captain rematches would be a good thing to have in stars.

They were. In my perception, of course. My frustration is more that I received demerits then watched behavior symbiotic contine from both sides. Feels very selective. We do get trial captain rematches already, just not high leveled.

I want more mega evolutions.

I do not want any more mega evolutions for pokemon that are already good, such as Pseudo legendaries or actual legendaries.

I want more of them in the scope of Banette or Sableye's megas which gave them new dynamics to play around with and were on pokemon that were not even close to top tier previously.

Things that I want to get mega evolutions the most right now, partially due to bias and partially due to me believing that they could use a little love from the competitive side of pokemon would be:

Sunflora, Octillery, Castform, Butterfree, Cherrim, Carnivine, Regular-Rotom, Zoroark, Durant, Chimecho

For Castform I would say keep its ability or give it an upgraded version of the gimmick and probably same for Zoroark.

Junichi Masuda Cautious About Bringing The Pokémon Series To The Switch

Stars is fake, now we can bring this discussion to a close.

It dosen't deny or affirm Stars. In fact, it can also be seen as an evidence to Stars.

Interview said:
Without a doubt, the Nintendo Switch is the future, but we’ll have to wait until it comes out on the market and study how Pokémon can benefit from it. When the people have it, we’ll have to see and deeply study how it’s used in order to then think about how the next entries of Pokémon will be and how the saga will be able to benefit from this new console.”
What better way to study Switch sales patterns than to let out a low budget game like Stars out! It'll be a win-win since Stars will have a less development cost, so it wouldn't matter if it sold more or less.

I saw it as anti-Stars because it says that Masuda didn't want to make a game for the Switch until after it releases and he knows how many people will buy it and how it will affect the portable game market.

Here's what he said, in its entirety:
“Communication is very important for Pokémon. Where and how our players play is something crucial. For example, in Japan the kids go play in the park and in each others’ houses, connected by playing their portable consoles. In Japan portable consoles are far from dying, in fact they’re doing better than home consoles. For that reason it’s important that we maintain the best possible communication, the medium that the people use to unite and connect to play.

Without a doubt, the Nintendo Switch is the future, but we’ll have to wait until it comes out on the market and study how Pokémon can benefit from it. When the people have it, we’ll have to see and deeply study how it’s used in order to then think about how the next entries of Pokémon will be and how the saga will be able to benefit from this new console.”

I saw it as anti-Stars because it says that Masuda didn't want to make a game for the Switch until after it releases and he knows how many people will buy it and how it will affect the portable game market.

But (I think I'm not sure) according to the leaks, Switch would have already launched when they are ready with Stars.

Again, Masuda isn't allowed to talk about it or imply it's a thing before an official announcement.

Words have to be chosen carefully when asked about unconfirmed games, leaking = trouble.

Here's what he said, in its entirety:
“Communication is very important for Pokémon. Where and how our players play is something crucial. For example, in Japan the kids go play in the park and in each others’ houses, connected by playing their portable consoles. In Japan portable consoles are far from dying, in fact they’re doing better than home consoles. For that reason it’s important that we maintain the best possible communication, the medium that the people use to unite and connect to play.

That could easily be taken to mean that they want to use a third version of Pokémon Sun and Moon in order to test our how people will use the Switch with Pokémon. The only way Gamefreak can test out the Switch is by creating games for it. every game is different and it doesn't matter how long they sit and watch how it is used and how they think they can benefit, their biggest advantage is to use an actual game to test the Switch for future games.

This interview confirms nothing, so you should be stating Stars is fake until it is actually confirmed.

It gives off the message that there is no Switch game in development right now. The earliest one can come out is 2018.

Back
Top Bottom