• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blogs temporarily disabled

So, how's the progress with fixing the server issues involving the blogs? I'm just curious.

So is there any way to retrieve the blogs that already existed? I want to save/access/reference some of the ones I posted in the past, and it looks like the problem, whatever it is, isn't going to be resolved for a long while yet.

...will need to think of another self-proclaimed (self-proclaimed) title for myself, given their absence.

I'd like to retrieve my entries too, actually. No, before that, I'd like to know what is going on.

Any updates about the blogs? All of us miss it.

So is there any way to retrieve the blogs that already existed? I want to save/access/reference some of the ones I posted in the past, and it looks like the problem, whatever it is, isn't going to be resolved for a long while yet.

...will need to think of another self-proclaimed (self-proclaimed) title for myself, given their absence.
Oh my god @System Error's alive! I thought he died after Blogs went down.

I hate being impatient, but it's looking more and more like you're getting ready to come out and report on the permanent discontinuation of blogs.

If not, a "We're still working on it" every now and then would be appreciated by many of us!

It's not that they're not up by now, rather it's the fact that the staff has been disconnected and secretive about this, even moreso than usual, that bothers me. It's as if they have something to hide. I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case at this point.

Archaic has been the one communicating with the devs over the blog issue. Archaic is also super busy with IRL commitments. As of now, there has been no word with the XenForo devs on when the blog fix will be implemented, but believe me when I say that as soon as Archaic finds out more info, it will be relayed to the staff. We are at the mercy of third party programmers and have to abide by the schedule they keep.

Patience. We all will know where the blogs stand soon enough.

Well, it looks like the blogs are back up now! And thank goodness... for a while there, I was worried that they would all become lost or inaccessible somehow like the last time something happened with the forums. Special thanks to the staff for doing whatever they needed to do to get the blogs back up, even if it took a little while (because I'm sure that things like these aren't always easy to fix, especially when you have to rely on someone else to help you).

Back
Top Bottom