• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Do you think that Stars is real or Fake

• Real

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • Fake

Votes: 41 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My wishes for Pokemon Stars on the Switch-
1. More Alolan Forms/Megas
2. A new Artificial Island
3. Revamped Sequel-Level Story
4. A Postgame Region
5. Please Please PLEASE, give us the shortest time you can to SR for a Starter Pokemon. I want a Shiny Litten as my first ever starter Pokemon, and people are saying that the cutscenes are immensely long. I've seen YouTube videos, and I don't want to SR through that long mess to get my fave starter...

It is a little larger than an XL without the joy cons. Including Joycons, it is again a little larger, but still able to carry around easily in a small bag. Anyone that owns an XL knows they can't carry it in ordinary sized pockets, and even a normal original 3DS couldn't fit in my pants pockets without eventually sustaining damage to the L and R buttons. Most 3DS consoles are better off carried in a bag than a pocket, and the Nintendo Switch will be the same.
I own a 3DS XL and it fits snugly into my pocket. No damage whatsoever to any buttons.

I own an old 3DS XL, and the only pockets I have that it fits in are on a heavy winter coat.
Then again, pockets on women's clothing are smaller for some weird reason I have yet to actually figure out.

I own an old 3DS XL, and the only pockets I have that it fits in are on a heavy winter coat.
Then again, pockets on women's clothing are smaller for some weird reason I have yet to actually figure out.

As a wearer of men's clothing, I can tell you that 3DS XLs do not fit into the average jeans/chinos pockets.

I own a 3DS XL and it fits snugly into my pocket. No damage whatsoever to any buttons.

Regular jeans. My wallet fits with it as well. But I am doubting that a Switch will fit, even without the Joy-Con controllers.

If someone can fit a 3DS XL in their pocket, they can fit a Switch without its Joy-Cons. Here's a size comparison pic in spoilers.
fca.jpg

Regular jeans. My wallet fits with it as well. But I am doubting that a Switch will fit, even without the Joy-Con controllers.

....Then the jeans you own are vastly different to the pants I own. I can only just fit a regular sized original 3DS in my pants pocket, and that wore out the L and R buttons.

Still, if you can fit a 3DS XL in your pocket with a wallet, you'll likely be able to fit a Switch in your pocket.

Adding onto my Previous points,
I really hope they offer multiple save files...

You'd sort of get that whenever Pokemon moves to Switch. The Switch cartridges save like a Wii or Wii U disc would, which means if you play the game on another Switch, your file won't be there.

The only negative to it is when the system gets busted.

You'd sort of get that whenever Pokemon moves to Switch. The Switch cartridges save like a Wii or Wii U disc would, which means if you play the game on another Switch, your file won't be there.

The only negative to it is when the system gets busted.

Just for clarification, do you mean to say that...
For ex. I have a Switch console. I can save multiple save files on on my console. And they remain whenever I start up the game on that particular console.
But, if I'm playing on a friend's Switch, so, none of the files will be there, right?

Just for clarification, do you mean to say that...
For ex. I have a Switch console. I can save multiple save files on on my console. And they remain whenever I start up the game on that particular console.
But, if I'm playing on a friend's Switch, so, none of the files will be there, right?

That's correct.

Since people are willing to pay $299 for the Switch, how much would they pay for Stars, if it's real? $40, $50 or $60?

Back
Top Bottom