• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...just somebody do me a favor and either go back in time to last night and kick me or fetch me an aspirin.
Aspirin? *grabs bottle of aspirin from shelf* I got some aspirin...

...some aspirin' to be a plunderin' pirate, that is! Yaaarrrgh! *sails away with the loot*

*returns* Oh, who am I kidding? I'm not heartless. Here, MatEy. *gives ME an aspirin, then dumps the rest into a treasure chest*

Apologies for my absence. I unintentionally trapped myself in a time paradox genjutsu for a few days. However, I have returned.

Everyone doing well?

No, you are Enzap.
duDRT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom