• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs a certain character with a Yellow coat and pink hair :3*
enhanced-buzz-1735-1381161125-11.jpg

Or at least the only one that doesn't involve OCs.

I hate this week. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.
This week was also bad for me, college, work, illness, and well many other things.

Bernie! Bernie! We miss you! (Not really my opinion but I always wanted to say that)

Bread is toast, toast is bread

Yar, it be 81 degrees inside me computer!
Well if you go a bit further you might get it right.

Speak for yourself. I'm looking 89 degrees from an invisible line straight downwards.

Do they not have kosher-friendly subs?
Even with the proper ingredients, the sub can easily be rendered not kosher.
Yesterday, I was at the Subway next to 2 of my classes for lunch, and I observed them making a chicken bacon ranch sub, then with the same gloves on, they continued making other subs after handling the bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom