• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, so I'm thinking of making a private chat for Super Mario Maker players to swap IDs and stuff, so I'm not always bringing that here. Would @Yours Truly, @Lone_Garurumon, or anyone else be interested?
Well, I guess it depends on how many other people you can get in on it... as long as you can find around four other people, then I guess I'll bite. Or something.

Hey, so I'm thinking of making a private chat for Super Mario Maker players to swap IDs and stuff, so I'm not always bringing that here. Would @Yours Truly, @Lone_Garurumon, or anyone else be interested?
I would, but it feels kinda exclusive. Who knows how many Lurkers are around that'd still appreciate it. Plus my ability to Mario Make will be dropping drastically after a couple weeks or so.

I just thought of a question.. if you have a prankster Pokemon use Z-Nature power will it work on dark types?

I just thought of a question.. if you have a prankster Pokemon use Z-Nature power will it work on dark types?
No, since there is no such thing as Z-Nature Power, for some wierd reason. Probably because it changes into other moves or something.

...Oh, and based on that comment, I can tell that you too are thinking what I may or may not have been thinking for ages when it comes to Pokémon teams... and if so, then great minds think alike or something. :p

No, since there is no such thing as Z-Nature Power, for some wierd reason. Probably because it changes into other moves or something.

...Oh, and based on that comment, I can tell that you too are thinking what I may or may not have been thinking for ages when it comes to Pokémon teams... and if so, then great minds think alike or something. :p
It transforms into the move that fits the terrain then turns it into its respective Z move. Nope it didn't hit.. I half expected it to work since it does work against protect..
What's that? :p

Last edited:
It transforms into the move that fits the terrain then turns it into its respective Z move. Nope it didn't hit.. I half expected it to work since it does work against protect..
Z-Moves: Unpredictable.

Did you try this *kicks the clock*
Don't just kick clocks for a random reason like that!
*Fixed the clock*

Z-Moves: Unpredictable.

Don't just kick clocks for a random reason like that!
*Fixed the clock*
Not if you plan them to be used in terrain :p
But bloom doom failed on Grimer and Ratata so it won't work :c though I did try nature power Whimsicott back in G6 before Prankster turned into a joke.. priority tri attack was too good :p

And it works most of the time when stuff aren't working lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom