• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

wheres blaine? it says he hangs out at cinnabar island all day tuesday but he's not there yet
also had same trouble last night with falkner who was not at the department store

wheres blaine? it says he hangs out at cinnabar island all day tuesday but he's not there yet
also had same trouble last night with falkner who was not at the department store

Do you have all 16 badges? Also, it is set to Tuesday on your (3)DS(i/XL)'s internal clock? Also, are you looking for a rematch or for his number? If you want his number you'll have to go to the Gym, if you already have it, just call him and meet him in the fighting dojo to get your fight on.

I use regular DS at the moment but I know the time is set right as i rechallenge trainers and it works always. at the moment, im on 13 badges, but i just thought any leader could be rematched once i beat the elite four first time and long as ive beaten the leader of the gymn of course. It's also been the same with Brock and Misty who haven't appeared when theyre meant to (rock tunnel and cerulean cape) but sounds like you mean for some gym leaders i can only get a rematch once ive got every badge

I use regular DS at the moment but I know the time is set right as i rechallenge trainers and it works always. at the moment, im on 13 badges, but i just thought any leader could be rematched once i beat the elite four first time and long as ive beaten the leader of the gymn of course. It's also been the same with Brock and Misty who haven't appeared when theyre meant to (rock tunnel and cerulean cape) but sounds like you mean for some gym leaders i can only get a rematch once ive got every badge

Reading Rematch - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia you'll see that all of the Kanto gym leaders require you to have 16 badges except for Janine and Sabrina.

is there a set amount of time (steps) for eggs to hatch or does it vary with the pokemon? im doing my evees now just started
also is it possible to trade with someone who has other versions of the game to get leafeon and glaceon (not quite sure on the boundaries of trading with other games beside the counterparts of course)

is there a set amount of time (steps) for eggs to hatch or does it vary with the pokemon? im doing my evees now just started
also is it possible to trade with someone who has other versions of the game to get leafeon and glaceon (not quite sure on the boundaries of trading with other games beside the counterparts of course)
I assume you're talking about Gen IV? If you have a friend with a Copy of Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum you can trade with them to get Leafeon and Glaceon. In terms of egg steps, they remain consistent within a species - that is to say all of your Eevee eggs will take the same number of steps to hatch.

ok cool good to know about the trading
so if i do it with other pokemon say to get smoochum and munchlax for instance, their eggs will take more or less time then other pokemon as all of them are different.. I think i get you:)

ok cool good to know about the trading
so if i do it with other pokemon say to get smoochum and munchlax for instance, their eggs will take more or less time then other pokemon as all of them are different.. I think i get you:)

Also, if you want to know how many steps hatching an Egg will take, you can look up the Pokémon on Bulbapedia and you'll find the "Hatch time" under the Pokémon's picture.

Smoochum.png

also, do i actually need 2 pikachu (both genders) to make pichu or is the pikachu/ditto thing the same? just with it being that rare i finally found 1 but do i need another?

also, do i actually need 2 pikachu (both genders) to make pichu or is the pikachu/ditto thing the same? just with it being that rare i finally found 1 but do i need another?

You can have a male and fem Pikachu, a male and fem Raichu, M/F Pikachu with opposite gender Raichu, or a Pikachu of any gender with a Ditto to make Pichu.

Or a Female Pikachu and any other Male in the Field or Fairy breeding groups. I'm a huge fan of an Ampharos with Thunder Punch if you are doing a physical set or a Skitty with Fake Out and Disarming Voice for a Special one.

Don't forget the Light Orb if you want Volt Tackle.

So on the way to mt moon, theres an item on top of a wall, which i can't find a way to get up. anyone know how to do it?

its route 3 or 4 one of them anyway from pewter city before mt moon
theres a hiker there and can see an item on a wall which i dont know what way i need to get around it to get the item thats out of reach

its route 3 or 4 one of them anyway from pewter city before mt moon
theres a hiker there and can see an item on a wall which i dont know what way i need to get around it to get the item thats out of reach

Looks like there is a stairs west of the woods in the middle of the route. You should be able to get up there from them.

qMku2xQ.png

The third line is actually 30% right?

No I think it's correct. As I read it, there's a 35% chance of getting a Trevenant horde and there's a 5% chance that that horde will have a Sudowoodo included. So there's a 35% chance of getting Trevenant hordes with and without Sudowoodo.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom