• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Welcome to another AussieEevee production, Featuring @Maniacal Engineer as MoD.

First, I would like to apologise to everyone that signed up #Pokemon20. However, @TheCapsFan and myself are still interested in running that game style, so please look forward to it again in the future.

Eevee's Superhero Bonanza

Superheeeeerrro time. Starts now

Once upon a time in a far away, magical land, there lived the Super Heroes. They were the good guys, the heroes, of comic books, video games, movies and TV shows. Infused with special powers, or using unique technology, the superheroes devoted themselves to protecting the city, the galaxy, humanity, or other heroic pursuits.

But as the superheroes gathered one day for their weekly superhero briefing, they realised that they had no idea who was the strongest hero... and decided to have a contest. They chose a crazy Engineer as their neutral third party, and this Engineer was tasked with dividing them into two teams, that would compete against eachother.​

Welcome to Eevee's Superhero Bonanza! In this game, when you sign up, you submit a superhero to me via PM.. and once I think I have all the submissions I am going to get, those superheroes will be randomized and assigned to players and teams.

Other than that, it is a standard mafia game with the basic mechanics. Hunt the scum before they eliminate you.

RULES:
1. Have fun
2. No outside communication
3. Do not reveal to anyone what superheroes you have submitted.
4. You may however, nameclaim, as superhero roles and powers will not reflect their faction
5. Do not game the system - If you are unsure about it, please check with myself or ME first. Do not do something that will annoy me.
6. As a tribute to ME, and to prove you have read these rules, please include a superhero pun in your signup post.
7. You may not reveal your role PM, or quote any PM sent to you by myself or anyone acting in an official capacity.
8. Activity outside this game may not influence this game.
9. You MAY post after death, but you may not comment on the game, provide information, or influence the game. However, a graveyard thread will be provided for you to discuss the game.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

What is a SuperHero?
A superhero is a guy or girl that fights in the name of justice, or performs heroic acts, usually with super natural abilities. These abilities can be technological, magical or provided by natural or science.

What do I consider a superhero for this game?

Other than the obvious ones like Superman, here are a few guidelines:

*A hero that uses a technological item to assume their superhero form. Example would be the Power Rangers.
*A hero that has implants, such as Adam Jensen from Deus Ex, that provide super human abilities.
*Villains that become good, or have a change of heart. They must end up on the side of good, and not just do something heroic temporarily.
*Characters that do not join the good guys, but are using their powers to further their own goals... but while doing so, more often than not perform heroic acts unintentionally (Example would be Eric Myers, Power Rangers Time Force)
*Characters that use a mystical energy field to perform their heroic acts.

Characters like Inspector Gadget, James Bond, Doom Guy, mages, wizards, Pokemon, etcetcetc do not count as superheroes.

If in doubt, please feel free to PM myself and ask me. It'd also help if you tell me abit about that character, and why you are unsure.

There is no maximum player limit, so the game will be balanced depending on how many characters are in the game.

PLAYERS
1: @Elementar Eliminated night 2. Town cop
2: @Zexy
3: @Yours Truly
4: @CheffOfGames
5: @DarthWolf13 eliminated day 2. scum rolecop
6: @WolfOwl - Eliminated Day 1. Town doctor
7: @Pika_pika42
8: @Soaringdylan
9: @Hellcrow Eliminated Night 1, town friendly neighbourizer

SUBS:

Spectators:

Last edited:
/super-in for Chaos Mafia - Superhero Version
Did you know that supreme is an anagram of super ME? :p

Oh hey, I guess this'll be a half-decent replacement for that Pokémon one, I shall be in.

Though I do have one thing I'd like to mention: it says in the rules that a superhero needs to be a 'guy or girl that fights in the name of justice', and I have a couple questions about that: firstly, I assume this doesn't exclude non-gendered superheroes (or ones whose gender is unknown), but I though I should ask if it does because I like taking rules literally sometimes, so does or does not that include genderless characters. Secondly, on a similar note, if the superhero in question happens to be a super-powered version of a non-human creature, I assume that would also qualify, correct? Because 'guy' and 'girl' are typically terms used to refer to humans, so... yeah.

...Anyway, I shall get one of those PMs sent to you when I find a superhero I would like to use in this game... probably a silly one just to see what kind of role you'll give me. :D See you then.

• Staff
I assume this doesn't exclude non-gendered superheroes (or ones whose gender is unknown),
It does not exclude non-gendered superheroes.

if the superhero in question happens to be a super-powered version of a non-human creature, I assume that would also qualify, correct?

Uh... I'm actually not sure what you are asking?

The guidelines are just that... guidelines. If you want to PM a specific superhero to myself and ME, I can give you a better answer on if it qualifies.

EDIT: Oh! I think I might get you now...

You are referring to heroes... such as the Shadow Ranger from Power Rangers SPD? Heroes that are non-human but either have super powers, or can transform into a super hero?

It does not exclude non-gendered superheroes.
Yeah, I thought as much, I just felt like I should bring it up for clarification or something along those lines even though it's probably obvious anyway.

Uh... I'm actually not sure what you are asking?

The guidelines are just that... guidelines. If you want to PM a specific superhero to myself and ME, I can give you a better answer on if it qualifies.

EDIT: Oh! I think I might get you now...

You are referring to heroes... such as the Shadow Ranger from Power Rangers SPD? Heroes that are non-human but either have super powers, or can transform into a super hero?
...Eh, close enough. I shall PM you a superhero shortly, and then you can tell me if it works or not. *Goes to find a Wiki page on some random superhero...*

Oh, and good luck to the rest of you by the way.

So far, everyone gets an F, but not just any F. My favorite kind of F.
super_f_6926.png

Well, I'm a fan of Super Heroes and that's why this game will be INCREDIBLE!
20160425-32232-f5pe51.jpg

Superhero will come in a few minutes, gotta find a good one. Would Disney characters with superpowers count?

So far, everyone gets an F, but not just any F. My favorite kind of F.
super_f_6926.png
XD

Well, I'm a fan of Super Heroes and that's why this game will be INCREDIBLE!
Don't you mean INcredible?

I will fight the INjustice.
I have a question though, will the mafia role be related to the hero in any way or do the heroes not matter for the role?

I have a question though, will the mafia rolee related to the hero in any way or do the heroes not matter for the role?
Welcome to Eevee's Superhero Bonanza! In this game, when you sign up, you submit a superhero to me via PM.. and once I think I have all the submissions I am going to get, those superheroes will be randomized and assigned to players and teams
@DarthWolf13 as Aussie said here (if I understand it good enough) is that you submit a superhero and those superheroes will be assigned to the players.

@DarthWolf13 as Aussie said here (if I understand it good enough) is that you submit a superhero and those superheroes will be assigned to the players.
I think he actually meant the role.

Superheroes will get a role that is appropriate to them, but that will depend on balance.

Superheroes however, will be randomized as to their faction (This will be done before the roles are assigned, for balance reasons)

Hi. How should I PM you? And the superhero should be existing or imaginary?

~ Pika Pika

In the top right corner of the screen, there should be an envelope icon. After clicking on that, you should see a hyperlink saying "Start New Conversation." Click on that, and the PM screen will come up. In the participants section, include the names AussieEevee and Maniacal Engineer. You can then type in the name of your superhero in the message section. I believe the hero has to exist in our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom