• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that WO centralized it with her actions and the way Darth followed made our options somewhat locked. We have no way to know if it was true or not because 1) no one else has pointed out anyway, even if something is true it can't be known if someone doesn't realize it and 2) you made it so even more by putting so much focus on what was just a single line! But how I put my thoughts has nothing to do with towny thought process, if I am town and I have a thought I want to share with the thread, I will do it without thinking too much about how to word it so that people won't call me out for it. I took the only topic and pointed out how it was the focus of the phase. I didn't try to lock it in, I said I thought it was locked in. And yes, if you hadn't called me out this much over a single line, the "centralizing" votes would have gone away just as much, if not more.

Case in point, if I am scum I would try to lynch with minimum meaningful discussion, not by fighting with you about this..
Fair enough.

How about I listen to what she has to say first? And yeah I'm considering it. lol towncrow

Yes, having looks at people when the phase is over is the normal thing to do. If you've reached this point and realize everyone you were pushing all phase might've been town, it's not late to go check more people.
The phase is about to end, there's no point lol.

Fair enough.

The phase is about to end, there's no point lol.
So all you have to say is "fair enough" and more stuff like that yet you still believe I'm scum?

There is a point, I summoned 3 people. Their reactions could give us clues.
For one, Cheff is preparing a post I'm looking forward to.

I don't really know whom to vote. Would not like to vote out an innocent by mistake.
Hi, thanks for you contribution!
I'd like you to answer a few questions:
1. Is voting someone purely to defend yourself suspicious? Do you think the way Darth did it is?
2. What do you think of Zexy?
3. What of me?

May I add a question there?

4. What do you think of WolfOwl?

@WolfOwl Do you have nothing else to say other than you want No Lynch?

So all you have to say is "fair enough" and more stuff like that yet you still believe I'm scum?

There is a point, I summoned 3 people. Their reactions could give us clues.
For one, Cheff is preparing a post I'm looking forward to.
Yes, because I have other stuff that makes me suspect you now, as I've noted. That's more than anyone else.

Ok, so let's see:
Pika added nothing, but let's see how he answers those questions.
Cheff is preparing a post, will he finish it in time or have anything to add?
Yours Truly is not around at all.

Helpful, isn't it?

What Darth was doing was just joke voting, I don't see a reason as to why it wouldn't be, besides he's not really that comfortable playing mafia yet so mistakes tend to happen.
"It was just joke voting" > "I don't see why it wouldn't be" > "He could have made a mistake?" Was it just a joke vote, something that has no reason not to be a joke vote, or a serious vote that could be a mistake? Make up your mind, please.
What I was saying is that I feel like it was a joke vote and that his "mistake" is that others interpret it as not so.

Zexy, was doing what I would've done as well. Questioning the vote. But I didn't since I know Darth and believe there was no hard reason behind it. However WolfOwl & Hellcrow went all in by Zexy's questioning, making me think something is up with either or both of them.
"He did what I'd do, except I knew better than to do it?" Can you clarify what about that makes you think "Something is up"? And what you mean by that, for that matter, do you think I and WO (who you're voting) look suspicious?

Yes I do as a matter of fact, Zexy was just trying to get a reaction out of Darthwolf and it seemed like the two of you were going up against Zexy making him look like the bad guy while in my eyes he was just trying to get the most out of this D1.

Yes, because I have other stuff that makes me suspect you now, as I've noted. That's more than anyone else.
Care to share why then? If you have a good case against Zexy why not explain your thoughts and convince us to vote him D1?

Ok, so let's see:
Pika added nothing, but let's see how he answers those questions.
Cheff is preparing a post, will he finish it in time or have anything to add?
Yours Truly is not around at all.

Helpful, isn't it?
What stuff? You've noted them across several posts and I replied to them but unless you list them again in a concrete fashion I can't defend to them well.

Pika might reply and we can get clues for that.
I'm waiting on Cheff.
Yours Truly is around and ignored it, which is not a good sign.

Yes, helpful. Better than nothing or focusing on a single person who is town.

No, I'm around, I'm just preparing a post that I'm probably not going to make before the end of the phase. Probably should've mentioned that earlier. *Goes back to doing exactly that*

Just a tip: No need to take too long with preparing posts:

>Takes you too much time and you might not post in time (before phase is over).
>Can look slightly scummy if you take too long.
>Better post few stuff a time, we see more of your thought process that way which is a towny thing to do. No need to reply to all the posts you missed at once.

What I was saying is that I feel like it was a joke vote and that his "mistake" is that others interpret it as not so.

Yes I do as a matter of fact, Zexy was just trying to get a reaction out of Darthwolf and it seemed like the two of you were going up against Zexy making him look like the bad guy while in my eyes he was just trying to get the most out of this D1.

Care to share why then? If you have a good case against Zexy why not explain your thoughts and convince us to vote him D1?

I see, okay.

Honestly, if I concede on the "centralizing" issue, all that's left is that he seems to be shading WO without commiting or being willing to vote her, with the excuse of wanting to hear more from her with little time left in the phase.

Pika might reply and we can get clues for that.
I'm waiting on Cheff.
Yours Truly is around and ignored it, which is not a good sign.

Yes, helpful. Better than nothing or focusing on a single person who is town.
There's about 20 minutes left. What do you expect in that time?

I see, okay.

Honestly, if I concede on the "centralizing" issue, all that's left is that he seems to be shading WO without commiting or being willing to vote her, with the excuse of wanting to hear more from her with little time left in the phase.
So if you concede the centralizing issue, all that's left is something I first brought up after you voted for me.
As for why I'm actually shading WO; she is hard to read, she hasn't done anything very towny (except the NL which is why I'm reconsidering it a bit), I'm always paranoid of her because of how good scum she is. I said that I'm not convinced she's town, not that I'm convinced she's scum; which is why I'm not voting for her. I'm also waiting for more content from her which I haven't got yet, that's why I mentioned her.

WHO CARES IF THERE IS LITTLE TIME LEFT IN THE PHASE?
Having played in other sites (cough, MU, cough) you should know that little time left in the phase isn't a bad thing and that if people are around, reads can change at this point.

First of all, I'd advise against fake name claiming or even joke name claiming.
It was something that I wanted to do before the game even started but I forgot to do it because of the Darth/WO discussion.

Most importantly, is that the only thing you really have to say to everything that happened? About Darth in particular, what do you think of his actions in-thread so far? Scummy or not?
Hellcrow hit the nail on the head with saying what I think about Darth, he's just not scummy enough just because of the joke vote that he removed soon after. Therefore I Unvote: DarthWolf13.
As I said in the post where I unvoted Darth I explained what I thought about Darth being scummy. I should also add that Darth likes to play on the edge and is often considered scum even though he isn't because of this. (For example in the PJ mafia that I hosted)
At the moment I don't see WO as scum either because I know this is what WO usually does D1.
I also don't think that HC or Elementar is scum because they seem like they don't want a D1 mislynch.

My current suspicion is that one (or more) of the inactive players is laughing because of the chaos and suspicion we are creating.

Right now I believe that the most active players are Town (or good at hiding their scummyness) and I have no reason to believe otherwise.
Because of this I will Vote: No Lynch.

Sorry for the delay.

There's about 20 minutes left. What do you expect in that time?
Let me restate it:
Having played in other sites (cough, MU, cough) you should know that little time left in the phase isn't a bad thing and that if people are around, reads can change at this point.

It was something that I wanted to do before the game even started but I forgot to do it because of the Darth/WO discussion.

As I said in the post where I unvoted Darth I explained what I thought about Darth being scummy. I should also add that Darth likes to play on the edge and is often considered scum even though he isn't because of this. (For example in the PJ mafia that I hosted)
At the moment I don't see WO as scum either because I know this is what WO usually does D1.
I also don't think that HC or Elementar is scum because they seem like they don't want a D1 mislynch.

My current suspicion is that one (or more) of the inactive players is laughing because of the chaos and suspicion we are creating.

Right now I believe that the most active players are Town (or good at hiding their scummyness) and I have no reason to believe otherwise.
Because of this I will Vote: No Lynch.

Sorry for the delay.
Actually I realized name claiming is allowed so it wasn't bad, sorry.

Figured... what you may not know about WO is that this could easily be what scum!WO does D1 too.
While I agree on Hellcrow (for different reasoning), and am not sure on Elementar, "they seem like they don't want a D1 mislynch." generally isn't a strong reason to trust someone.

... unfortunately this post hasn't helped me read you better enough. NL in this case can be towny but also scum being afraid to start a new push.

So if you concede the centralizing issue, all that's left is something I first brought up after you voted for me.
As for why I'm actually shading WO; she is hard to read, she hasn't done anything very towny (except the NL which is why I'm reconsidering it a bit), I'm always paranoid of her because of how good scum she is. I said that I'm not convinced she's town, not that I'm convinced she's scum; which is why I'm not voting for her. I'm also waiting for more content from her which I haven't got yet, that's why I mentioned her.

Ok, so?
So you don't like NL's, but you won't vote someone you don't think is town?

I'm also waiting for more content from her which I haven't got yet, that's why I mentioned her.

I'm also waiting for more content from her which I haven't got yet, that's why I mentioned her.

You should?

Also, are you really encouraging last-minute reevaluations/CFDs?

No, I'm around, I'm just preparing a post that I'm probably not going to make before the end of the phase. Probably should've mentioned that earlier. *Goes back to doing exactly that*
I hopw you will make it. Right now, I'm most suspicious of thhe inactive players @Yours Truly and @Pika_pika42. YT is making post and I think Pika is too new to know what to do right now.

Ok, so?
So you don't like NL's, but you won't vote someone you don't think is town?

You should?
I won't vote someone who I'm not convinced enough is scum.

I do care because I am starting to push more people just because we don't have much time left.
How do you care about it? By not doing anything different than what you did all phase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom