• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to do what WO did the opposite way.
I agree with this, Vote: Maniacal Engineer.
JOKE
Oh, since the host vote counts as a vote for myself.
Unvote: Maniacal Engineer
Vote: DarthWolf13

My reasoning? I always target one of the two day one, and the last few times I targeted Dyl, so just switching it up.
Distancing.
At the beginning of almost every game I think that you are a jester because you just know to get votes on yourself...
Yeah, I know, it just occurred to me that almost every game of yours I see, you have multiple votes on yourself, everytime one of which being your own.
Well, that happened
No, because "One man may be deceit. Two can be conspiracy. Three is a number I can trust."
Succes Pika.
Thank you too.
FLUFF. Note how much he was posting at this point and how inactive he became when things started getting serious.
I just noticed that the same discussion is going on in both Artemis Fowl Mafia and Superhero Bonanza.
Bringing up ongoing games :( But also a way to discredit the quality of the discussion (if it's happening everywhere it's not important for reading this game).
Hellcrow hit the nail on the head with saying what I think about Darth, he's just not scummy enough just because of the joke vote that he removed soon after. Therefore I Unvote: DarthWolf13.
Unvoting the scumbuddy.
It's a bit late but since we are allowed to name claim:

My name is Barry Allen.
And I am the fastest man alive.
When I was a child I saw my mother killed by something impossible.
My father went to prison for her murder.
Then an accident made me the impossible.
To the outside world I am an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me.
And one day, I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father.
I am the Flash.

This is just a joke, I am not really the Flash, I just wanted the opportunity to claim the Flash through his opening.
JOKE
There are still 2 votes on him? If I'm not mistaken he only has WO's vote on him right now, since I unvoted.
Felt the need to correct the mistake on the amount of votes his buddy had, out of fear.
I'm busy on a post.
Buying time.
It was something that I wanted to do before the game even started but I forgot to do it because of the Darth/WO discussion.

As I said in the post where I unvoted Darth I explained what I thought about Darth being scummy. I should also add that Darth likes to play on the edge and is often considered scum even though he isn't because of this. (For example in the PJ mafia that I hosted)
At the moment I don't see WO as scum either because I know this is what WO usually does D1.
I also don't think that HC or Elementar is scum because they seem like they don't want a D1 mislynch.

My current suspicion is that one (or more) of the inactive players is laughing because of the chaos and suspicion we are creating.

Right now I believe that the most active players are Town (or good at hiding their scummyness) and I have no reason to believe otherwise.
Because of this I will Vote: No Lynch.

Sorry for the delay.
Easy reads, not thinking that anybody is scum, as well as defending Darth. Increasing the No Lynch votes to make sure Darth won't get lynched.
Why'd you have to do that?
Grasped the chance to call me out.

I won't even look at WolfOwl's own posts, only point out that Cheff WAS active around the time Darth's wagon was getting votes but he didn't vote. Then he subbed out.

The evidence against Cheff is way too damning, and while WolfOwl is good at defending herself, she can't really stop me from suspecting her. Her case against me amount s to calling me out for my mistakes. I admit it, I made mistakes with both original!WolfOwl and Darth. But the case on Cheff/new WolfOwl is not a misake.

WolfOwl's reasons for pushing me are the classic town-looking but super-scummy reasons. Reminds me a lot of what I tried to do on Lone_Garurumon in Percy Jackson.

Looking for this?
Not this one, but thanks. That was too obvious and just a note that I won't be posting.

My second softclaim was something about posting about something before I have to leave for a bit. Anyway, shouldn't matter much.

No, I don't try those tricks as scum. No matter how I see it, scum!me wouldn't single-handedly put attention on the scumbuddy just to mislynch the other town.
Oh look meta!
I changed my mind later on as you wouldn't do anything more than No Lynch.
Lol what? I did more than anyone in that phase. It was toward the end when I had to get ready and get to work and that darth softclaimed a PR that I decided there was not enough time to find another lynch target, that it would be dumb to let mafia know two PRs were fighting, and that it would just be bad to randomly lynch. A no lynch is always better than a mislynch.
I don't agree with the method of applying too much pressure. It can make townies say contradictory things as much as it can make scum.
Yet not enough never does anything. And I know you know that.
But you were not busy that last hour, I was checking your activity.
I was busy. I leave stuff up on my phone and sometimes I'll read while doing stuff. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I CAN TYPE.
Meta tells me that your actions were normal regardless of alignment, not town.
But you never said that explicitly. You kept saying not scum not scum until later. That translates to not worth lynching.
And why is advice bad? Besides if Darth was my partner why not advise in the QT?
It looks better to do it in thread. To shade and distance yourself.
It was Hellcrow's fault that our talk amounted to nothing imo.
Wow blaming him and making him look bad again.
Not an 180 I never said I was sure you were town. You are always hard to read because of how good you are scum.
You didn't at all imply that you thought I could be scum until that point. So yes a 180.
I had no clue you were the Doctor so don't use that as something I should've known and am scummy for not taking into account. How could I know that when you were active all over the place? "I can't reply to every little thing" doesn't mean you couldn't reply to my accusations of you being scum. Also, can you reply to every little thing now? Because this is what this post was doing.
Today is my day off. That's why I have time right now. Replying to some things is easier than replying to others which I have stated so many times before in mafias.
It wasn't sudden. And voting No Lynch was originally a legit idea, later I decided to change the vote at the last minute.
Yeah like the scum you are.
Why would I be desprate there? NLs are good for scum.
They're also good for town when they save town from a really bad mislynch.
And I wasn't wrong in shading him. You are Cheff now.
Because he unlike me is an easy mislynch.
I didn't avoid any responsibility. I shaded you then was the one that single-handedly lynched you and took responsibility the next day.
Lol what? You took no responsibility. You did the typical-oh I was wrong sorry. And then you sat saying Darth is town until Elementar came out with the cop check.
Your actions are normal =/= You can't be scum.
Again you never said that during most of the phase.
Then you stopped giving content at the most important part of the phase, going for No Lynch when things looked bad for you.
I WAS BUSY. You should try paying attention to the fact that I can walk away from my Pc right now and leave this thread up and it'll say I'm viewing it.
For your active self, 30 minutes is more than enough time.
I wasn't active. That was clear by the fact that I hadn't been posting super often at all.
Nope. I didn't want anybody to question it at the time. If it was scum, no one would question it. If it was town, people would, and I would reply to them Day 2. Which I did.
No one did because everyone was too busy voting darth.
Not suddenly at all, I thought Darth is town way before you voted No Lynch and all the way until Elementar claimed.
You spent the whole phase saying he was acting strange and shading him as scum.
Which was accurately scum darth and scum cheff, nothing wrong with that.
scum and town actually. Sorry to burst your bubble
Not wasting. For one I didn't know if cop/vig both existed. Also if you were to get checked or die we would get the correct result anyway; dead you. My case on Cheff is basically Cheff being conveniently inactive and Dylan agreed to it.
I think you did know they both existed because elementar revealed having a cop check, and well darth as your partner 1xBP. Also what does Dylan matter? Clearly his choices are poor.
Because it indeed seemed that way. I couldn't have known that, all I saw was you looking active but avoiding the thread.
AGAIN I WAS BUSY. Stop making assumptions. I'm always the most spotty from 10-11 on Fridays because of work.
Which tends to happen when you take risks that are wrong and a claim confirms you read as wrong.
I think my reads are right.
@WolfOwl claim please. There's no reason for you NOT to claim if you're convinced I'm the last scum. And I have a feeling your claim will be much scummier than mine... because you are scum.
Vanilla. Which is part of how I know you're lying. Town is too OP with a commuter.

Easy reads, not thinking that anybody is scum, as well as defending Darth. Increasing the No Lynch votes to make sure Darth won't get lynched.
Seriously? Half the thread was inactive. No one could form easy reads. And maybe he realized I was town and like everyone else believed Darths fake claim and realized that in that situation I suggested the best option. Mindblowing isn't it.
Grasped the chance to call me out.
So its scummy to call someone out for something scummy? Well I've been playing wrong all this time.
The evidence against Cheff is way too damning, and while WolfOwl is good at defending herself, she can't really stop me from suspecting her. Her case against me amount s to calling me out for my mistakes. I admit it, I made mistakes with both original!WolfOwl and Darth. But the case on Cheff/new WolfOwl is not a misake.
Mistakes? I'm calling you out for scummy behavior.
WolfOwl's reasons for pushing me are the classic town-looking but super-scummy reasons. Reminds me a lot of what I tried to do on Lone_Garurumon in Percy Jackson.
What? LG looked scummy in PJ. That's why he lost.

Oh look meta!
Oh look acting as if meta is scummy!
Lol what? I did more than anyone in that phase. It was toward the end when I had to get ready and get to work and that darth softclaimed a PR that I decided there was not enough time to find another lynch target, that it would be dumb to let mafia know two PRs were fighting, and that it would just be bad to randomly lynch. A no lynch is always better than a mislynch.
OK, that I couldn't know without you saying it. It was stuff like this I was expecting you to say to change my mind upon mentioning you and saying you're scum.
I was busy. I leave stuff up on my phone and sometimes I'll read while doing stuff. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I CAN TYPE.
Couldn't have known what exactly you were doing.
But you never said that explicitly. You kept saying not scum not scum until later. That translates to not worth lynching.
Eh, when I am pretty sure someone's not worth lynching I tend to say it more clearly.
It looks better to do it in thread. To shade and distance yourself.
Why shade?
Wow blaming him and making him look bad again.
How is that scummy?
You didn't at all imply that you thought I could be scum until that point. So yes a 180.
I said that I'm not convinced you're town. How is that an 180?
Today is my day off. That's why I have time right now. Replying to some things is easier than replying to others which I have stated so many times before in mafias.
Yeah but only replying to some things and not at others is something scum can do, so it still means trouble reading you.
Yeah like the scum you are.
... this kind of exchange is pointless. For both of us.
They're also good for town when they save town from a really bad mislynch.
Disagree, but that's just No Lynch philosophy.
Lol what? You took no responsibility. You did the typical-oh I was wrong sorry. And then you sat saying Darth is town until Elementar came out with the cop check.
Well, what kind of responsibility did you want me to take? I was wrong, that was the truth. And yes, I beleived that too. But as I said several times this game, about both Hellcrow and I, wrong =/= scummy.
Again you never said that during most of the phase.
It's not like we knew when you were busy either.
I WAS BUSY. You should try paying attention to the fact that I can walk away from my Pc right now and leave this thread up and it'll say I'm viewing it.
Yeah I just wasn't expecting you to leave right before phase end without stating it, and you viewing it made it even more unlikely for me to think.
I wasn't active. That was clear by the fact that I hadn't been posting super often at all.
Doesn't matter if you are around for the end of the phase, most people post more then.
You spent the whole phase saying he was acting strange and shading him as scum.
And then decided against that. Damned for changing my read once, damned for changing my read twice?
I think you did know they both existed because elementar revealed having a cop check, and well darth as your partner 1xBP. Also what does Dylan matter? Clearly his choices are poor.
No, Dylan said it. And why are his choices poor? He was right about Darth, he is right about Cheff, he claimed well and made himself look town.
AGAIN I WAS BUSY. Stop making assumptions. I'm always the most spotty from 10-11 on Fridays because of work.
COULDN'T HAVE KNOWN THAT. So stop using the same argument to show how wrong I was to vote you, because I'll be bringing the same counter-argument.
You made lots of assumptions while accusing me too.
I think my reads are right.
And so do I, now. Not earlier, obviously.
Vanilla. Which is part of how I know you're lying. Town is too OP with a commuter.
GODFATHER DETECTED.
Seriously though, the game might not be well balanced. Eevee and ME have both shown pro-town setups several times.

Restating because most people won't even read our wallpost brawl:

WolfOwl claimed Vanilla.
GODFATHER DETECTED.

Seriously? Half the thread was inactive. No one could form easy reads. And maybe he realized I was town and like everyone else believed Darths fake claim and realized that in that situation I suggested the best option. Mindblowing isn't it.

So its scummy to call someone out for something scummy? Well I've been playing wrong all this time.

Mistakes? I'm calling you out for scummy behavior.

What? LG looked scummy in PJ. That's why he lost.
The thread actually looked unusually active for a TWR game a bit before the end of Day 1. So I tried to take advantage of it by pulling off MU EOD strategies to read people.

And yeah, calling out for something scummy when they end up not being scum can look scummy.

But all the behaviour you think is scummy is because of the mistakes I made. Letting Darth off the hook easily, voting you off Day 1, being wrong early D2.

That's not the point. The point is that the arguments I used there remind me a lot of the arguments you use at me here.

Ah, I knew my fake claim was terrible. Tracker would've been a little better. Who uses a 1 x cop in a JOAT N1? Oh well.

Thanks to @AussieEevee for hosting! I love the theme, and I really enjoyed the game. And if you need a sub, let me know.

Also, a Vanilla seems unlikely in this game as it basically would just mean a superhero without superpowers. Duh.
I agree with this, therefor I shall Vote Wolfowl I already had a suspicion from CoG and you are failing to change it.

@WolfOwl @Zexy Your arguments never end, do they?

Since you both have apparently claimed your roles and name-claiming is permitted in this game, I would like if u both name-claim.

Also, a Vanilla seems unlikely in this game as it basically would just mean a superhero without superpowers. Duh.
Never :p

I am Fili-Second from My Little Pony. The superpower is speed, which is what lets me escape at nights, hence Commuter.

Agreed lol

Violet Parr from the invincibles.
Incredibles.

Her powers include creating forcefields and turning invisible. I can see the latter fitting Godfather.
But I can't see it all being Vanilla, nope.

Unvote: Zexy
Vote: WolfOwl

HammerTime.gif

Endgame: A Marvel-ous Ending

Endgame: A Marvel-ous Ending
Maniacal Engineer stood before the remaining heroes, the results of the latest poll in his hands, and the Eevee at his side.
As ME read off the results, a puzzled look crossed his face.
"Violet Parr sealed her own fate," he said, "she was indeed the last of the informed minority. The uninformed majority has won!"

The heroes cheered as Violet was taken to the madman and brought to justice for her crimes.
Dear CheffOfGames, you are
image_bc9e857a.jpeg

Violet Parr.

The daughter of Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl, you fight crime alongside your family, the Incredibles.
Though you started out incredibly shy and with little control over your powers, your confidence, and ability to control your powers increased as time went on.

You have the ability to generate protective force fields around yourself, however, your ability to do so is somewhat unstable. If you are shot during the night, you will survive. Once.
Additionally, you can turn yourself completely invisible. This allows you to sneak up on your enemies and eliminate them, regardless of any protection they might have for the evening, making you the Strongman...err woman Once.

You are part of the Informed Minority and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by Zexy.

Although they had lost some teammates, the uninformed majority had managed to Avenge them, and had successfully Defended their status as the stronger force.

The remaining town members included, Fili-Second, the fastest pony alive.
Dear Zexy, you are

503082__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_image+macro_power+ponies_spoiler-colon-s04e06_spongebob+squarepants_fili-dash-second_mermaid+man+and+barnacle+boy+v_the+quickster.png

Fili-Second.

A member of the Power Ponies, you and your pals aren't horsing around.
With your super speed, you are certain to give your enemies nightmares.

Due to your blazing fast speeds, you can escape the thread during the evenings and make yourself completely untargetable. Twice.

You are part of the uninformed majority and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by Yours Truly.
When it comes to speed, she isn't horsing around.

AbrareKiller, the antagonist turned protagonist of the Abarangers.
Dear Pika_pika42 you are,

aba-rg-mikoto.jpg

Mikoto Nakadai, also know by his alias as AbareKiller.

Mikoto is an American trained doctor that became AbareKiller because he gets a thrill out of the conflict. His suit is an unstable prototype of the AbaRanger suits, which doesn't seem to phase him at all.

Mikoto spent most of the show fighting against the AbaRangers, and joined them in the last handful of episodes... before heroicly flying away from the Earth when his Dino Minder (his transformation device) is about to explode.

Because of this, you are the Miller. You appear bad in information checks.

You are part of the uninformed majority and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by Hellcrow

The red hot Fire Emblem, who burned brighter than a blazing sun.
Dear Yours truly you are,

latest

Fire Emblem. No, not the video game series by that name. You are Fire Emblem from Tiger & Bunny

Fire Emblem is a flamboyant hero with flame abilities, and is equipped with a highly maneuverable race car. They are also the owner of their own sponsor company, "Helios Energy" and their costume contains advertising for FMV of Fujitsu.

Because of his ability to control fire, you are the two shot vigilante. On two separate nights during the game, you may choose a player to attack.

This character was submitted by WolfOwl

And, lastly, the fire bending rule of the Fire Nation, Zuko.
Dear Soaringdylan, you are

latest

Zuko.

Having been banished from the Fire Nation by your own father, you eventually teamed up with Aang and became his firebending mentor.
Together, you helped defeat the Fire Nation and assumed the position of Fire Lord, ending the Hundred Year War.

You have an ability called lightning redirection, which you learned from your uncle, Iroh. As a result, you may redirect all of the actions on a given night towards yourself. Once.

This character was submitted by DarthWolf13.

These four Fantastic heroes had beaten ME's test and proven themselves worthy champions who would carry on the torch of heroism for many years to come.

Satisfied with the job he had performed, Maniacal Engineer made preparations to depart the hero's universe. As he was carrying some of his boxes back to his dimensional transporter, however, he accidentally tripped over the Eevee, who had been playing by his feet.

Maniacal Engineer took a tumble over a railing and fell into a vat of toxic chemicals.

Speedily, Fili-Second hit the controls to drain the vat, but, alas, the damage had been done.

ME has transformed into a creature so hideous that words could barely describe him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SOTZiyGTIM

The self-described wacky man then proceeded to Creep around the city, laughing insanely the whole while.

The heroes looked at each other sadly; they knew what must be done.
Together, they managed to capture the warped engineer, and hauled him into a nice padded cell in the Arkham Asylum, where he just sat and giggled.

The End.

First I'd like to thank @Maniacal Engineer for being awesome, as always... and @Doctor Floptopus for the inspiration behind this game (Chaos mafia).

I'll give my thoughts on this later, but for now

Did you enjoy the game?
Was it balanced?
Would you play another game like this in the future?
What would you have done differently?
Any other thoughts or comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom