• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gdi Zexy, I just realized why you killed Pikochu, to prevent the scum lynch. :(

Gdi Zexy, I just realized why you killed Pikochu, to prevent the scum lynch. :(
Technically we could've pulled it off by 3-3'ing Piko but I went for the less risk route that would leave Caps potentially open for HYPER-MAJ.

wherefore art thou, scum! reveal thou selves...lest ye be already revealed, seemingly

@DarthWolf13 must thee side with scum? winneth be possible yet, as town. ye foul scum may giveth thee godfather, yet they shant giveth thee love. tis only a thing known to town. thou must only vote pikapika, defiler of all good! in return, I offer thee my hand in glorious harmony, to which victory shalt not be withheld!

[VOTE]: Pikapika for justice and Her Majesty's will!

@DarthWolf13 Don't listen to Mr. Shakespeare, please.

Side with scum, for the sake of winning as early as possible (you win tonight, not the following day), for your friend Dylan (he should be rightfully mad at you if you betray him ), for me because we should do what we didn't do in Percy Jackson, also I got an annoying somewhat-bastard role (Usurper; yeah this was mine, not Pikapika's) and had to deal with a town with 1x Bulletproof Cop, 2 Vote Thieves, 2 JOATs one of which is super strange plus that wrestler thing. Also this is Pikapika's first game as scum and he tried hard, so did I. Please don't steal away a win that mafia fought hard for in favour of a town that kept making mistakes for days.

/drama queen mode over

Basically it's a showdown between the Drama Queen (me) and the Queen of England (represented by Caps). You know which Queen to pick :p

Thanks for scumsiding "Master" @DarthWolf13 !
FOR WHAT WE COULD'VE DONE IN PERCY JACKSON BUT DIDN'T! because I messed it up last time but now I should do it right
FOR YOUR LATE FRIEND DYLAN'S WINCON!
FOR MASTER DARTHWOLF13! AND THE MAFIA!
You're welcome.
That would have been amazing.
Meh, don't care about him.
JOIN US OR DIE!

Now only the final vote by our master @DarthWolf13 remains. We offer to make you our new Godfather.
Good, I will gladly accept this place as your new leader.

Unvote: TheCapsFan
Vote: WolfOwl

Thanks for reloading my rolecop n2 btw :)
You notice anything last night?

@DarthWolf13 must thee side with scum? winneth be possible yet, as town. ye foul scum may giveth thee godfather, yet they shant giveth thee love. tis only a thing known to town. thou must only vote pikapika, defiler of all good! in return, I offer thee my hand in glorious harmony, to which victory shalt not be withheld!
I kmow I can still win with Town, but mafia is:
1 Easier
2 More enjoyable
3 The Dark Side is Stronger than the Light Side
4 Godfather >>>> Love

@DarthWolf13 Don't listen to Mr. Shakespeare, please.

Side with scum, for the sake of winning as early as possible (you win tonight, not the following day), for your friend Dylan (he should be rightfully mad at you if you betray him ), for me because we should do what we didn't do in Percy Jackson, also I got an annoying somewhat-bastard role (Usurper; yeah this was mine, not Pikapika's) and had to deal with a town with 1x Bulletproof Cop, 2 Vote Thieves, 2 JOATs one of which is super strange plus that wrestler thing. Also this is Pikapika's first game as scum and he tried hard, so did I. Please don't steal away a win that mafia fought hard for in favour of a town that kept making mistakes for days.

/drama queen mode over

Basically it's a showdown between the Drama Queen (me) and the Queen of England (represented by Caps). You know which Queen to pick :p
Do you really think I will join that "Scum". Although I do like England, once you go to the Dark Side, you will never go back.

Awesome. And this is the part where I can go to sleep for the next 30ish hours because we just have to wait it out.

@Elementar any chance we could get a shortened phase as all people have decided on a vote? Some hosts allow this.
You notice anything last night?
No, sorry. What should've I noticed?
3 The Dark Side is Stronger than the Light Side
4 Godfather >>>> Love
3 Of course, that's why we call you DarthWolf13 and not JediSheep13
4 Of course, being immune to copchecks is better than dying alongside some partner who may take you down along with themselves

No, sorry. What should've I noticed?
No you shouldn't, just wanted to check something. I will explain later.
Of course, that's why we call you DarthWolf13 and not JediSheep13
I just wanted to ask. Does my name not give any hints? Darth, Wolf, heck even the number 13

All hail our new leader. The Godfather of Evil. The king of the dark. The scummier than scummiest DarthWolf13. *Bows*
The wolves will feast on the weak tonight. Thank you humble Pika.

@Elementar any chance we could get a shortened phase as all people have decided on a vote? Some hosts allow this.

Unless it has been hammered, I won't be shortening the phase. Town members may still have a stand and pull off a win by persuading Darth. Also, if town win, it'll make it easier for FT purposes :p And sorry, but I have two assessment tomorrow, it's late here, and unfortunately I won't have too much time until tomorrow night. Sorry for this inconvenience. I really stop need to creating those...

Official Votals

Pika_pika42 (3) - WolfOwl, jdthebud, TheCapsFan
WolfOwl (3) - Zexy, Pika_pika42, DarthWolf13
TheCapsFan (0)

The phase will end in just under 23 hours.

Last edited:
@DarthWolf13 Did you know that wolves hunt in packs and work together. And yet here you are betraying a fellow wolf. Not to mention the true dark side is the town. We sit there backstabbing and accusing eachother. Mafia are honest and so friendly to eachother, but us townies we just destroy eachother, and manipulate each other. Mafia are predictable, unchanging. Town is unexpected. If you want to join the dark side, and remain loyal to your fellow wolf then help town.

Also we have cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom