• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kmow I can still win with Town, but mafia is:
1 Easier
2 More enjoyable
3 The Dark Side is Stronger than the Light Side
4 Godfather >>>> Love

Truth may be in thou'st words, but how for art thou, to disappoint such a nobleman of Her Majesty such as I?

Readeth I shall, if only time ye shall give.

Yeah, I'm just kinda watching the show as well lol. This is by far the most epically weird final day (potentially) I have ever played in a mafia game.

I second that. Basically, the only thing that happened this day is the fact we decided to have a waffle picnic at Queen Caps of England's castle and WO tried to persuade Darth that their waffles tasted better than Pika's and Zexy's.

I was going to post a vote count, but I hardly think that's necessary. However, I'm open to ending the phase a little earlier. I will unless there are any objections. Otherwise, their are 2 hours and 10 minutes remaining.

I second that. Basically, the only thing that happened this day is the fact we decided to have a waffle picnic at Queen Caps of England's castle and WO tried to persuade Darth that their waffles tasted better than Pika's and Zexy's.

I was going to post a vote count, but I hardly think that's necessary. However, I'm open to ending the phase a little earlier. I will unless there are any objections. Otherwise, their are 2 hours and 10 minutes remaining.
This, sir, is what happens when you add kingmaker indeps in games. Should've done it in PJ too, the entire last phase would roll out in a similar fashion.

No objections here.

Night 5 ~ Two Times
Night 5 ~ Two Times
Official Votals
WolfOwl (3) - Zexy, Pika_pika42, DarthWolf13
Pika_pika42 (3) - WolfOwl, jdthebud, TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan (0)

Artemis began to walk out of the room and ignored the bound Trouble on the floor, who was cursing and rolling around. He glanced to Minerva as he treaded out solemnly. “Hi.”

“I believe hello is more formal.”

Artemis chuckled sadly. “Please keep an eye on them. I’ll be back.”

“Will you?” He didn’t reply. Just continued on his way to another mysterious definition. Whilst he may not have been the old Artemis; contrary to everyone’s beliefs; they were right about his status as a shell. Academic intelligence could only help so much. Emotional intelligence was a different thing completely.

He soon arrived at the edge of a room downstairs. He skimmed his eyes towards his watch. Right on time. But I knew I would be anyway. He slowly turned the handle and slid into the dimly lit room. A large machine was situated at the back of the wall; small wisps of smoke dispersing decreasingly from its open mouth. An awkward figure was holding up a weaker figure. He paused when he heard the door hiss and click shut. He lowered the small figure onto the floor and slowly turned around. When he completely the revolution, Artemis could see his own face. His slightly younger face was creased with stress and sadness. Surprisingly, shock wasn’t one of them. The older Artemis couldn’t take his eyes off the younger Artemis.’ He still had two differently coloured eyes; Holly’s hazel eye still locked in his socket. He thought back to his own, which had lost Holly’s eye. Nothing of Holly was living anymore. The younger Artemis spoke.

“You can’t possibly be from the future.”

“Because I have the same coloured eyes?”

“…Yes…” The younger Artemis’ brow furrowed slightly, causing more creases to appear on his face.

“Well, you’re right that we don’t share the same body. But we share the same mind. Would you believe me if this body is a clone of yours?”

“I guess I have to, if you’re me. What did you come here for?”

“Firstly, I’m going to tell you to insert some DNA into the cloning machine there. That’ll help later.”

“Are you going to be taking up much of my time?”

“Depends how well you can listen. Are you ready to know the future?”

And so the older Artemis began to tell his younger self of what was to come. How he’d die. How his soul would enter his clone. How he’d have to act like he never knew Holly or the others in order to draw Opal’s initial trust. How everyone died, and how he had to watch it all. Neither knew how much time had passed while the story was told. The younger Artemis began to ask questions.

“So… do we win? You seem to have implied it heavily to the others.”

The older Artemis choked. He stuttered and was evidently hesitant to explain. “I wanted to sound confident to the others, so they’d trust me and get this far. But to be honest… I- I don’t know how this ends. All I know is what happens up to here.”

The younger Artemis looked down. “I guess I understand. Is there anything else?”

“That’s all. I’m sorry I did this to you.”

The younger Artemis smiled. “I forgive you. I would’ve done the same thing if I was you.” Both cackled identically. “As long as I get to see them again.”

Artemis knew exactly what his fresher counterpart was saying.

“Good luck.”

“Good luck.”

The matured Artemis smiled grimly, turned and exited the room, shutting it quietly behind him and standing on the other side of the door. He felt free. The bliss of ignorance consumed him as he took a deep breath in. Now it was up to improvisation. He was ready for having one last final crack, and hoped that his plan could bring back his fallen friends. Only time would tell.

It is now Night 5. You have 24 hours to submit night actions. However, I may end it early depending on how quickly I receive them.

Well, you got mafia's actions already. I think I've locked the game in a mafia win with those, but we will know that for sure in a bit.

That could technically work... except the TINY problem that town would play against wincon.
And that we'd never betray Kingmaker King Master Godfather DarthWolf13.

Dang it I wanted to convince mafia to lynch darth and steal his win from him.
This also proofs that you're not to be trusted.
That could technically work... except the TINY problem that town would play against wincon.
And that we'd never betray Kingmaker King Master Godfather DarthWolf13.
While Mafia is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom